Waka Flocka Flames Speaks On Getting Brutally Shot Up! "Somebody Was Sent To Kill Me"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
 Trill Clinton said:
Wonder if he liked that gun sound.
-dies-
 8 years ago '04        #62
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2203 2203
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
They don't want him to rap anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device
I was aiming for his vocal cords but I sneezed
 8 years ago '08        #63
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
lol the dude said twitter was going crazy..meaning the streets is twitter hahah

wacka really n*gga in the hood
 01-22-2010, 12:37 PM         #64
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
ITs not about seeing someone successful, I love to see anyone 'make it'. That has NOTHING to do with the quality of what they make and it doesn't make them any better. I honestly could careless what kids then, 90% of them are mindless, someone ELSE tells them how to dress, when to change what they dress, what they listen to, when to change what they listen to, etc THAT doesn't make any of it any better. Half of the 'fans' of n*ggas like this dude were fans of the 'Party Like A Rockstar' guys and I'll call them that because I can't remember their name and neither can these kids for the most part. But they were right there with their Vans on and a wallet chain. Before that they were 'fans' of Dem Franchise Boyz, when they were all rocking white tees, before that they were 'fans' of J Kwon, so on and so on. Fun thing is, outta everybody I just named.....where are they now?

Point is, some people are mindless, the record companies don't give a f**k about the music being put out as long as its catchy and the simple minded/short attention span(ned lol) will sing it, buy it and then forget about it in 6 months which doesn't matter after the fat cats have made their dough. BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT GOOD MUSIC.

We can argue all day about how musical taste is subjective but you know what a.ss sounds like and alot of this s**t is a.ss. I'm from the south so please don't talk about how the south loves it because a retard is a retard no matter where their from and a good percentage of the 'fans' of this s**t are pretty slow.
That's how u put it down my n*gga:applause2:
 01-22-2010, 01:26 PM         #65
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wack floka the REALEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-22-2010, 01:42 PM         #66
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
They probably shot his a.ss for having a f**kin name like that! Wtf is a Waka Flocka? Sounds like some s**t that Fozzy Bear from Muppet Babies would say. "Waka Wack Flocka!!!!"
oddly enough they have a sound clip of fozzy saying that on salute me or shoot me 2..

but I think you know that already...
 8 years ago '05        #67
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Mista Mizatti said:
ITs not about seeing someone successful, I love to see anyone 'make it'. That has NOTHING to do with the quality of what they make and it doesn't make them any better. I honestly could careless what kids think, 90% of them are mindless, someone ELSE tells them how to dress, when to change what they dress, what they listen to, when to change what they listen to, etc THAT doesn't make any of it better. Half of the 'fans' of n*ggas like this dude were fans of the 'Party Like A Rockstar' guys and I'll call them that because I can't remember their name and neither can these kids for the most part. But they were right there with their Vans on and a wallet chain. Before that they were 'fans' of Dem Franchise Boyz, when they were all rocking white tees, before that they were 'fans' of J Kwon, so on and so on. Fun thing is, outta everybody I just named.....where are they now?

Point is, some people are mindless, the record companies don't give a f**k about the music being put out as long as its catchy and the simple minded/short attention span(ned lol) will sing it, buy it and then forget about it in 6 months which doesn't matter after the fat cats have made their dough. BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT GOOD MUSIC.

We can argue all day about how musical taste is subjective but you know what a.ss sounds like and alot of this s**t is a.ss. I'm from the south so please don't talk about how the south loves it because a retard is a retard no matter where they're from and a good percentage of the 'fans' of this s**t are pretty slow.
Im not saying the south as in "everyone" but compared to midwest, east, and west coast, most people in those areas neva heard of him or they hate him, but the "south" mainly "ga" have been putting out artist after artist just like this for the last 6-7 years just like the people you named and they may not sell millions but they selling albums, this dude, gucci mane, oj the juice they all making money off the same group of fans, gucci mane southern fans are leaning waka's way now, I stop going to the clubs this n*gga was in cause people n*ggas and b**ches start to act stupid, and yea it is mainly the young people. If the music is out there im just saying, people shouldn't complain about it, cause no matter how you look at it once you start to complain it is "hate". If you dont like it just ignore it. there been wack music and wack musicians making successful music for the last 50 years. You learn in elementary school the most talented people don''t always get the top spot.

Last edited by hbk83; 01-22-2010 at 01:48 PM..
 01-22-2010, 01:54 PM         #68
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Im not saying the south as in "everyone" but compared to midwest, east, and west coast, most people in those areas neva heard of him or they hate him, but the "south" mainly "ga" have been putting out artist after artist just like this for the last 6-7 years just like the people you named and they may not sell millions but they selling albums, this dude, gucci mane, oj the juice they all making money off the same group of fans, gucci mane southern fans are leaning waka's way now, I stop going to the clubs this n*gga was in cause people n*ggas and b**ches start to act stupid, and yea it is mainly the young people. If the music is out there im just saying, people shouldn't complain about it, cause no matter how you look at it once you start to complain it is "hate". If you dont like it just ignore it. there been wack music and wack musicians making successful music for the last 50 years. You learn in elementary school the most talented people don''t always get the top spot.
bet flocka could sell Murda Man Flocka, out his trunk and trunks around the south to DMV area and still push 200,000, independant money.

im highly interested in knowing what everyone thinks is good music. They must just be madd n*ggas gettin buzz. Not everyone wants to listen to Black Thought, or Mos Def or Common or cry baby a.ss Lupe kickin knowledge all day.

Last edited by codeine; 01-22-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 01-22-2010, 02:03 PM         #69
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ u know i f**ked ya sister right?
 01-22-2010, 02:05 PM         #70
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i remember, i recorded it, durrrrr.
 8 years ago '05        #71
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
 420Sosa said:
It would be sad if 3 wks later to see Waka Flocka R.I.P. on these forums but either Flocka need to start hiding or retaliation is a MUST in this situation..(if somebody was sent to k!ll him)
When a rapper gets caught with a gun, they say How stupid is he. This ni99a famous walking around with his heat.

When a rapper got armed security, they say he run with police. Nobody luvs a snitch, that's a code of the streets.

When a rapper gets murdered none of the least. They don't retaliate, all they say is R.I.P

Pap said it best... It's a lose/lose situation.....
 01-22-2010, 02:43 PM         #72
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #73
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 420Sosa said:
You spoke some real s**t, but you gotta understand they mentality and reasoning, his life was in danger and its still at a high risk potential of being threatened again, so he wanna get them before he gets dumped on. I would do the same thing honestly, cause at the end of the day you still by yo self in dis cruel world....the reasoning for the robbery to even jump was over something ignorant, but I do not know one man who would NOT risk his life to save his own or the one's he loves(myself included)...

It would be sad if 3 wks later to see Waka Flocka R.I.P. on these forums but either Flocka need to start hiding or retaliation is a MUST in this situation..(if somebody was sent to k!ll him)
The point is retaliation 'causes more retaliation, which amplifies more violence UNNECESSARILY. People have EGO 's and PRIDE. That is all it is. Yes, I will protect my family as well, if some came DIRECTLY at THEM. This has NOTHING To do with Waka Flocka's FAMILY. It is just Bullsh!t, NO excuse. Now, if someone shot at his car with his child in the back, that will be sad to say.... but it is understood. But it is RAP beef. This is what Waka talks about on his records. You have a album called, "Salue me or shoot me" come on now. You think that does not say anything? LYRICS/WORDS speak whether it is indirect or direct.Their are people who don't care WHO you are, if you talk, "I'm a real n*gga 'cause....blah, blah, blah" E.T.C Then people will TEST YOU.

Granted it can happen to anyone.

However, what you put out you will see people to TEST that EGO you HAVE. Certain stuff you SHOULD be able to LET GO, PERIOD. People need to stop rubbing their ego so HARD. RAPPERS want to maintain or attain a certain "Image" for whatever reasons, they want to "Keep it real" but "Keeping it real does go WRONG."

BobTheBuilder said:
weather its broad daylight or not if a n*gga tryin to k!ll you he aint goin aim for your arm or give 2 f**ks about your chain, there is no reason to make it look like a robbery gone wrong for what they still goin charge you with murder so you shoot the n*gga n keep it pushing, FOR ALL BOXDEN PEOPLE WHO THINK SOMEBODY IS TRYING TO k!ll YOU CAUSE THEY PULL A GUN, ALWAYS REMEMBER THEY GOIN SHOOT TILL ITS EMPTY.
Exactly, All you have to do is aim for the heart or head, IF SOMEONE WANT TO k!ll YOU, PERIOD.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-22-2010 at 04:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #74
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 478 478
yall be gettin 2 deep in these ppl lives..lol..
 8 years ago '04        #75
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
.. please.. If u wanna listen to a n*gga who REALLY lived what they rap listen to Soulja Slim or BG.. How u know this aint no publicity stunt? For real.. And @ n*ggas even considering this bum a.ss n*gga a rapper...
This. More wack rappers need to be shot.
 01-23-2010, 01:59 PM         #76
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by NICOLED985: I don't think anyone cares enough to k!ll him and even if they did, it's because he's garbage

U HIT IT RIGHT ON THE MONEY......................

HES A AMATEUR RAPPER WITH AMATEUR NYGAZ SHOOTIN AT HIM. WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF WACKA PLANNED THIS HOLE THING HIMSELF FOR STREET CRED
 8 years ago '08        #77
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Waka Flaka can sit down and stfu already before someone else tries to k!ll him. Ya never know, motherf**kers might have been shooting him up just to get him to stop rapping. He's that bad. This dude is the new top suck in the industry.
 8 years ago '07        #78
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
good news for hip hop, glad he good
 8 years ago '06        #79
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
waka is a clown and anyone that like his wack a** waka flows, rymes,beats, and his retarded name is a clown as well.......
 01-23-2010, 03:22 PM         #80
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WAKA FLOCKA IS GOING TO HAVE THE BIGGEST BUZZ IN DA SOUTH HES THE SOUTHERN VERSION OF 50 CENT, LETS GOOO WAKA FLOCKA FLAME OHHHH LETS DO IT! f**k U HATERS, ALL YALL WANNABE HIPHOP HEADS HATE, HOW are you gon hate on someone who almost died smh, how bout if a n*gga wish death on you and tried to k!ll u, would u want n*ggas saying " damn I wish he died or he deserved it" pus*y a.ss n*ggas on here. WAKA FLOCKA PULL THROUGH
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago