Waka Flocka Flames Speaks On Getting Brutally Shot Up! "Somebody Was Sent To Kill Me"

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1227 1227
People hate for real, I don't like dude music personally but he was making music for fun and wildin out, one day his s**t was on the radio and labels approaching him, don't hate on him because he actually has a fan base. If a artist can get requested so much and get in the game, why hate on the dude? labels want him the south and the young n*ggas down here love this dude, does it really hurt n*ggas to see people successful?
 8 years ago '04        #42
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 hbk83 said:
People hate for real, I don't like dude music personally but he was making music for fun and wildin out, one day his s**t was on the radio and labels approaching him, don't hate on him because he actually has a fan base. If a artist can get requested so much and get in the game, why hate on the dude? labels want him the south and the young n*ggas down here love this dude, does it really hurt n*ggas to see people successful?
ITs not about seeing someone successful, I love to see anyone 'make it'. That has NOTHING to do with the quality of what they make and it doesn't make them any better. I honestly could careless what kids think, 90% of them are mindless, someone ELSE tells them how to dress, when to change what they dress, what they listen to, when to change what they listen to, etc THAT doesn't make any of it better. Half of the 'fans' of n*ggas like this dude were fans of the 'Party Like A Rockstar' guys and I'll call them that because I can't remember their name and neither can these kids for the most part. But they were right there with their Vans on and a wallet chain. Before that they were 'fans' of Dem Franchise Boyz, when they were all rocking white tees, before that they were 'fans' of J Kwon, so on and so on. Fun thing is, outta everybody I just named.....where are they now?

Point is, some people are mindless, the record companies don't give a f**k about the music being put out as long as its catchy and the simple minded/short attention span(ned lol) will sing it, buy it and then forget about it in 6 months which doesn't matter after the fat cats have made their dough. BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT GOOD MUSIC.

We can argue all day about how musical taste is subjective but you know what a.ss sounds like and alot of this s**t is a.ss. I'm from the south so please don't talk about how the south loves it because a retard is a retard no matter where they're from and a good percentage of the 'fans' of this s**t are pretty slow.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 01-22-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 01-22-2010, 03:14 AM         #43
013  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:guns3:aint nuffin to play with
 01-22-2010, 04:51 AM         #44
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN, he said when dude hit him in his arm, his whole right arm went out, and they other one banged his rib so hard it broke....
 01-22-2010, 05:00 AM         #45
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They don't want him to rap anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #46
thisguymush 3 heat pts
space
space
$282 | Props total: 29 29
yall are wylin in here...lol at least homeboy is ok cant start the new year off with murders
 8 years ago '05        #47
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
goat freestyle
Minaj could actually be decent if she stopped with the Eminem 'gay voice change' s**t every bar...that said I would so eat that fat monkey of hers
 8 years ago '04        #48
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
DMV area loves WAKA..
i personally think he's trash but OOOOO LETS DOOO IT !!

hope he ok though.
 8 years ago '04        #49
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
i think waka "lil wayne'd" himself..

shot himself,and they guna play it off like someone gives a s**t enuff about waka out of everyone in so icey.

all them so icey n*ggas been shot.. they the southern g-unit.
 8 years ago '04        #50
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
anybody who thinks gettin shot is a publicity stunt needs to :hang::hang::hang: themselves
 8 years ago '04        #51
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
^ yeaaaa... you a.ssume rappers these day posses integrity,and desire to make good music.
 01-22-2010, 09:31 AM         #52
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if them So Icey boys keep sharkmouth Frenchy around them, they wouldn't have nothn to worry about

that ugly n*gga could scare the appetite out of a Somolian
 8 years ago '04        #53
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,486 | Props total: 6067 6067
waka go hard in the whip yall n*ggaz hate too much on here,get money
 01-22-2010, 09:42 AM         #54
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
i AM cool. i just dont know why all n*ggas is hatin.

what REALLY makes him "garbage" as yall say. he isnt trying to be lyrical, or anything. he makes music for a certain genre, a certain category of people. he even says it at the beginning of the first track of salute me or shoot me 1

n*ggas wishin death upon the n*gga and s**t. i mean the n*gga got the number 1 track in the south buzzin. dude on a come up...just like yo gotti. n*ggas is just emergin.
yup illiterate special ed type people...

and as far as having a number one song in the south.....taylor swift has number one songs an that dont mean im gonna co-sign that nonsense either
 01-22-2010, 09:48 AM         #55
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wocka has haters huh...

brisco dissed him the other day about this situation
 8 years ago '04        #56
Mr.KeySoze 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 1 1
ok ppl the n*gga cant that explains why he is in the streets still and part of one of the deepest gangs on in south atl hitsquad. Now the n*gga talk alot s**t in atlanta have alot beefs before this lil rap fame and i do mean lil so who know i dont care just glad to hear he didnt die
 8 years ago '09        #57
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
n*gga....you aint that important.
 8 years ago '04        #58
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4621 4621
I can see how some upset boxden n*gga ran up on that Flame boi, because he was upset about the state of hip hop. For all that gangster s**t they type in the freestyle battle board, when it got time to put in work, that n*gga b**ch up.

Or simply..... some real n*gga saw a Wacka n*gga shining, and just said f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #59
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
weather its broad daylight or not if a n*gga tryin to k!ll you he aint goin aim for your arm or give 2 f**ks about your chain, there is no reason to make it look like a robbery gone wrong for what they still goin charge you with murder so you shoot the n*gga n keep it pushing, FOR ALL BOXDEN PEOPLE WHO THINK SOMEBODY IS TRYING TO k!ll YOU CAUSE THEY PULL A GUN, ALWAYS REMEMBER THEY GOIN SHOOT TILL ITS EMPTY.
 8 years ago '04        #60
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
They probably shot his a.ss for having a f**kin name like that! Wtf is a Waka Flocka? Sounds like some s**t that Fozzy Bear from Muppet Babies would say. "Waka Wack Flocka!!!!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy