Waka Flocka Flames Speaks On Getting Brutally Shot Up! "Somebody Was Sent To Kill Me"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,323 | Props total: 4301 4301
 chardonnay said:
i AM cool. i just dont know why all n*ggas is hatin.

what REALLY makes him "garbage" as yall say. he isnt trying to be lyrical, or anything. he makes music for a certain genre, a certain category of people. he even says it at the beginning of the first track of salute me or shoot me 1

n*ggas wishin death upon the n*gga and s**t. i mean the n*gga got the number 1 track in the south buzzin. dude on a come up...just like yo gotti. n*ggas is just emergin.
I don't get how I'm hating! He sucks, and that's my opinion, just like you think people suck and you don't think it's hating!

and it wasn't that serious to call someone a b**ch over, I don't get how you can be so angry about that...
 01-21-2010, 10:28 PM         #22
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
I don't think anyone cares enough to k!ll him and even if they did, it's because he's garbage
she ain't lyin...
 8 years ago '05        #23
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
"Pac got shot, Biggie got shot, (Flocka) got shot, no-one cares"
 01-21-2010, 10:37 PM         #24
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
I don't get how I'm hating! He sucks, and that's my opinion, just like you think people suck and you don't think it's hating!

and it wasn't that serious to call someone a b**ch over, I don't get how you can be so angry about that...
ask me who I think sucks, and ill give a perfectly reasonable answer.
 8 years ago '05        #25
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 castro13 said:
ok i sympathized with the n*gga for being shot, but i hope he is not finna take the gucci route n claim n*ggas were tryna k!ll him...

cuz trust me. if that was the case, you'd been gone buddy... not one shot to the arm.
didnt gucci get his truck shot up out in Atlanta too

I dunno, but n*ggas dont go into robberies to end up dead, these n*ggas aint no a.ssassins. Oj got hit 8 times, and somebody popped waka in the arm, seems like a bunch of clowns after these n*ggas, either way, any n*gga let off shots i a.ssume(and i kno im not alone) shootin to k!ll, shot the n*gga in the arm and still didnt get the chain?
 8 years ago '05        #26
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
didnt gucci get his truck shot up out in Atlanta too

I dunno, but n*ggas dont go into robberies to end up dead, these n*ggas aint no a.ssassins. Oj got hit 8 times, and somebody popped waka in the arm, seems like a bunch of clowns after these n*ggas, either way, any n*gga let off shots i a.ssume(and i kno im not alone) shootin to k!ll, shot the n*gga in the arm and still didnt get the chain?
that just means that they're n*ggas he knows, prolly pretty well too.
 8 years ago '08        #27
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
Look in the other post about what i said...i knew he was gonna come back like he's billy bad a.ss but just because they aint k!ll you then don't mean they want come back and finish the job.he's talking to stupid to early and he's not even out icu yet.blood in your lungs is deadly so you not clear yet boy..
 8 years ago '08        #28
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
Nawl these fools living on 9 lives god want them around
 8 years ago '05        #29
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I guess them n*ggaz live what they rap
Posted via Mobile Device
C-Bo would be at the top of the list for me for rappers who done what they rapped about.
 8 years ago '06        #30
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6741 6741
n*gga building himself to be real tough
 8 years ago '09        #31
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 castro13 said:
ok i sympathized with the n*gga for being shot, but i hope he is not finna take the gucci route n claim n*ggas were tryna k!ll him...

cuz trust me. if that was the case, you'd been gone buddy... not one shot to the arm.
Man it was in broad daylight...at night it woulda probaly been a more unfortunate situation. The shooter has his face shown probaly on some dumb hot s**t, so maybe some n*ggas was tryna go k!ll him, unless you was wit the shooter or flocka then you can say wateva but the simple fact is, is that you wasn't

MOTTAFOOKAH said:
.. please.. If u wanna listen to a n*gga who REALLY lived what they rap listen to Soulja Slim or BG.. How u know this aint no publicity stunt? For real.. And @ n*ggas even considering this bum a.ss n*gga a rapper...
Trust bruh dem n*ggas you named was real, but how you gonna say s**t was a publicity stunt just cause he aint get k!lled, there's pussies as well as k!llas in every city and state, just know what ya speaking on homie

Da Gooneyz said:
"Pac got shot, Biggie got shot, (Flocka) got shot, no-one cares"
Man how you know that bruh?? Ya'll k!ll me with ya'll hate game
 8 years ago '05        #32
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 420Sosa said:
Man how you know that bruh?? Ya'll k!ll me with ya'll hate game

haha relax n*gga relax. It's a spin on a Sean Price line.

"Pac got shot.
Biggie got shot.
Gravy got shot....no-one cares"
 8 years ago '09        #33
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
---Rappers That is exactly why I don't listen to music like I use to.

Rappers into "Keeping it Real"... Rappers always want to attain or maintain a certain "image"...

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-21-2010 at 11:47 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #34
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:
haha relax n*gga relax. It's a spin on a Sean Price line.

"Pac got shot.
Biggie got shot.
Gravy got shot....no-one cares"
I feel ya, i just aint know if you serious about what you said, cause no named nigges lookin fa no named n*ggas as we speak

Ms.KrizyT said:
---Rappers That is exactly why I don't listen to music like I use to.

Rappers into "Keeping it Real"... Rappers always want to attain or maintain a certain "image"...

Idk, Gucci seems like he growing, doubt this gonna fly over him, but it may not be as all think it is, as far as retaliation wise..
 8 years ago '05        #35
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 420Sosa said:
I feel ya, i just aint know if you serious about what you said, cause no named nigges lookin fa no named n*ggas as we speak
You know how it go.
 8 years ago '09        #36
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038

[video - click to view]

goat freestyle
 8 years ago '09        #37
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 420Sosa said:

Idk, Gucci seems like he growing, doubt this gonna fly over him, but it may not be as all think it is, as far as retaliation wise..
---But see rappers are on the "Keep it real" fanatical mentality.

Waka can control himself but he cannot control those he hang with because they are individuals at the end of the day, so retaliation can happen which I hope he can just let it go.

Still, violence is violence. People want to "Keep it Real" and people FORGET that there is a such thing as "When keeping it real goes wrong."

Then I saw the picture of the chains, it was NOT that serious. Over some chains? I don't care if it was a wallet, some shoes, your car or whatever, MATERIAL OBJECTS can be replaced. In addition, these rappers has more money than some average working citizens, they can easily purchase whatever they lost.

He can easily die, even with him being well. Nothing to play around with.

Out of sight out of mind..that is reality if he would have died...For a minute it will be R.I.P this and that. After awhile you won't be talked about and life will continue.

Like I said before it is sad to see black people, well excuse me N!GGAS to loose their life over bullsh!t and re-occurring violence for NOTHING.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-22-2010 at 12:06 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #38
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
 l2oger said:
Who the f**k is Waka Flocka?
I came here to ask the same thing. Guess my 5 year hiatus from the radio been working... In other news, sound like homie got his name out of a fortune cookie.

Last edited by fmills15; 01-22-2010 at 12:05 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #39
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ms.KrizyT said:
---But see rappers are on the "Keep it real" fanatical mentality.

Waka can control himself but he cannot control those he hang with because they are individuals at the end of the day, so retaliation can happen which I hope he can just let it go.

Still, violence is violence. People want to "Keep it Real" and people FORGET that there is a such thing as "When keeping it real goes wrong."

Then I saw the picture of the chains, it was NOT that serious. Over some chains? I don't care if it was a wallet, some shoes, your car or whatever, MATERIAL OBJECTS can be replaced. In addition, these rappers has more money than some average working citizens, they can easily purchase whatever they lost.

He can easily die, even with him being well. Nothing to play around with.

Out of sight out of mind..that is reality if he would have died...For a minute it will be R.I.P this and that. After awhile you won't be talked about and life will continue.

Like I said before it is sad to see black people, well excuse me N!GGAS to loose their life over bullsh!t and re-occurring violence for NOTHING.
You spoke some real s**t, but you gotta understand they mentality and reasoning, his life was in danger and its still at a high risk potential of being threatened again, so he wanna get them before he gets dumped on. I would do the same thing honestly, cause at the end of the day you still by yo self in dis cruel world....the reasoning for the robbery to even jump was over something ignorant, but I do not know one man who would NOT risk his life to save his own or the one's he loves(myself included)...

It would be sad if 3 wks later to see Waka Flocka R.I.P. on these forums but either Flocka need to start hiding or retaliation is a MUST in this situation..(if somebody was sent to k!ll him)
 8 years ago '06        #40
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
I dont wish bad upon nobody but he brings the s**t on himself... Always startin s**t in da clubs out here n da A cuz he be 20 deep. Somebody gon catch his a.ss fa real if he dont chill out. They might get em anyway cuz he talkin like he gon they a.ss back for tryna k!ll em
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago