most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 275 275
i actually agree with what they're doing, wish it didn't be public like this though

why when you're trying to raise all this money, etc etc would you also have to worry about what some rapper with a past of bad behavior in times like this is going do

they're not stopping him from donating, they're just stopping him from participating in the event, nothing wrong with that. and to those saying why would he do something when it's for haiti, well why did he do what he did for katrina.

there's a place for everything and attacking a president and his party which makes up quite a few americans out there, probably turned some of them away. it suddenly went to people talking about his statements instead of people donating money
 01-21-2010, 05:13 PM         #62
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Must Be Holding A Grudge,If You Dont Want The Man. Same With BET Not Allowing Chris Brown To Be At The MJ Tribute Awards Cause He Whooped On Rihanna.

Its A Grudge & White People Is Still Holding It. Just Admit It Cause If It Wasnt A Grudge,Kanye Would Be On Here But He Not. All I Hear Is "he talk too much s**t,he a a**hole,etc" & Folks Just Now Started Saying That Cause Of What Happen With Swift.

Let It f**kin Go. If You Allow Kanye To Stop You From Donating When You See Him Then You Really Didnt Want To Donate In The First Place. No One Should Stop You From Helping Someone Else.
you sound like an idiot.
 8 years ago '04        #63
octane 
space
space
$4,115 | Props total: 1016 1016
 Mathematic said:
kanye>>>>Clooney
rapping and producing.

What about success, pus*y, money, and longevity. that goes to Mr. Clooney. I would pay money to smell his pus*y finger.
 01-21-2010, 05:19 PM         #64
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Well since nobody posted this yet...

lol yes it was, i posted it in the second page
 8 years ago '05        #65
lilwheezy 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
exactly.

at turning down somebody's donation.
they're not turning down somebody's donation, they just don't want him at the event

why don't people get this
 8 years ago '04        #66
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 21147 21147
the past always comes to bite your future
 8 years ago '05        #67
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
space
$20,850 | Props total: 3134 3134
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Must Be Holding A Grudge,If You Dont Want The Man. Same With BET Not Allowing Chris Brown To Be At The MJ Tribute Awards Cause He Whooped On Rihanna.

Its A Grudge & White People Is Still Holding It. Just Admit It Cause If It Wasnt A Grudge,Kanye Would Be On Here But He Not. All I Hear Is "he talk too much s**t,he a a**hole,etc" & Folks Just Now Started Saying That Cause Of What Happen With Swift.

Let It f**kin Go. If You Allow Kanye To Stop You From Donating When You See Him Then You Really Didnt Want To Donate In The First Place. No One Should Stop You From Helping Someone Else.
now why would clooney be holding a grudge. the comments kanye made during the katrina crisis didnt effect clooney. this decision is mostly the producers and executives because of the major backlash of kanyes possible awol comments. the man doesnt know how to think before he speaks and thats something they just dont want to deal with during this unfortunate disaster.

if kanye wants to help then he should phone and make a donation. then someone on air should say "kanye just call and donated X amount of dollars."

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-21-2010 at 05:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #68
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
 lilwheezy said:
they're not turning down somebody's donation, they just don't want him at the event

why don't people get this
...Dont Want Him At The Event Because....

“After what he said on the Katrina telethon and the way he behaved at the MTV Video Music Awards, everyone agrees it's just best that he does not participate,” said a producer.

We Bannig This n*gga Cause Of What He Did At The VMAs. Thats Entertainment....We Trying Be Serious Here Now.

What He Going Say About Obama...."obama dont care about black people",I Doubt That....Jay Z Would Dropped Kanye If That Was Said.
 8 years ago '05        #69
lilwheezy 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Dont Want Him At The Event Because....

“After what he said on the Katrina telethon and the way he behaved at the MTV Video Music Awards, everyone agrees it's just best that he does not participate,” said a producer.

We Bannig This n*gga Cause Of What He Did At The VMAs. Thats Entertainment....We Trying Be Serious Here Now.

What He Going Say About Obama...."obama dont care about black people",I Doubt That....Jay Z Would Dropped Kanye If That Was Said.
ok so where in that post did it say they don't want him donating money

and did you even read your quote, "what he said on katrina", it wasn't just what he said about bush but he directly put the spotlight on him, people were talking about what HE said, not about the event or donations, etc

vma's, people were talking about what HE did, not the other winners, etc. why would they want all the negative press present at this event, around this horrific time. if you can't see why they wouldn't want him there then there's no hope for you

i don't think he'd be a problem but at the same time i can see why they did it
 01-21-2010, 05:31 PM         #70
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not even Ye's biggest fan but...

Kanye got paper. He can host his own event, call it the Kanye-for-Haiti-Thon. Get that s**t live on Fuse. This shouldnt be s**t to him.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
 HiRolliN said:
now why would clooney be holding a grudge. the comments kanye made during the katrina crisis didnt effect clooney. this decision is mostly the producers and executives because of the major backlash of kanyes possible awol comments. the man doesnt know how to think before he speaks and thats something they just dont want to deal with during this unfortunate disaster.

if kanye wants to help then he should phone and make a donation. then someone on air should say "kanye just call and donated X amount of dollars."
...Now If Kanye Calls & Does That,You Know Its Still Going f**k Up Donations. I Can See It Now "that zzzzzz donate?...this accepting money from that zzzzzz after what he did to swift"

Naaaa It Didnt Effect Clooney,Clooney Cool With Black People. Like You Said...Its The "Producers & Executives",The People Behind The Scene. The People Thats Holding The Grudge But Why? Let It Go....That VMA Shyt Was Entertainment & Katrina Comment Was Out Of Angry & Emotions.
 8 years ago '05        #72
lilwheezy 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
why would anybody donate to an event when they publicly blacklist their name? stop being silly.
so anybody that isn't u2, jay-z, rihanna, kid rock, stevie wonder, springsteen, coldplay, and all those others that were turned down or not invited to the event shouldn't donate money

again, if he doesn't see why he was turned down then, there's no hope for him either but that shouldn't stop him from donating. and if donates, good for him, but if he doesn't oh well, who said anybody has to donate in the first place
 8 years ago '05        #73
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13362 13362
I don't think Kanye will give a f**k.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #74
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 780 780
Fresh whyte. U r a moron lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #75
lilwheezy 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY WEREN'T INVITED. THE PRODUCERS DID NOT COME OUT AND SAY "WE DON'T WANT ___________ AT OUR EVENT."

THEY SAID THEY DON'T WANT KANYE WEST TO BE THERE.

let's be honest. if a charity said, "we don't want lilwheezy to show up at our fundraiser but he can still donate" would you still do donate to that charity in particular?

be honest.

I'm sure kanye could care less about who he donates to. it's just the principle.
if i acted like a fool like he did, i wouldn't be upset about it. and yes, if i had as much money as he did, i would def donate because again, this isn't about kanye west, it's about haiti

and him as an entertainer who puts on his own shows, must know how much time and effort go into something as big as this and what if somebody ran up at one of his concerts, would he invite the guy back or kick him out?
 8 years ago '04        #76
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 21147 21147
 bangab**ch said:
why would anybody donate to an event when they publicly blacklist their name? stop being silly.
the thing is, he doesn't have to donate THROUGH the event. he can do it on his own. they don't want his dumbass to say or do something stupid on air.. again.
 8 years ago '05        #77
lilwheezy 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
that's a horrible analogy. I never said he should be or would be upset. it's wrong to try to publicly make an example of that man over some s**t that's totally irrelevant to the situation.
how is it irrelevant, he's gotten up on stage 2 times at 2 different televised events, one being a telethon. that's 2 more times than anybody else that will be preforming. again, how do you not see why they don't want him there

again, it shouldn't have been made public but it is what it is

and how is that a horrible analogy, if somebody ruined his show, would he want them back?

Last edited by lilwheezy; 01-21-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #78
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 780 780
Ya I don't get what u guys don't understand. If kanye goes to the event and does some bulls**t again the charity will lose donations. The average person doesn't like kanye, he's an egotistical maniac and it should be quite obvious. Who the hell would give a moron like kanye money over clooney. s**t, I'd do the same s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #79
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,700 | Props total: 501 501
he isnt really banned

/thread
 8 years ago '09        #80
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,700 | Props total: 501 501
 drama_kiNg said:
Ya I don't get what u guys don't understand. If kanye goes to the event and does some bulls**t again the charity will lose donations. The average person doesn't like kanye, he's an egotistical maniac and it should be quite obvious. Who the hell would give a moron like kanye money over clooney. s**t, I'd do the same s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
so you wouldnt donate money for a good cause if kanye held an event?? dumb s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago