most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 209 209
i actually agree with what they're doing, wish it didn't be public like this though

why when you're trying to raise all this money, etc etc would you also have to worry about what some rapper with a past of bad behavior in times like this is going do

they're not stopping him from donating, they're just stopping him from participating in the event, nothing wrong with that. and to those saying why would he do something when it's for haiti, well why did he do what he did for katrina.

there's a place for everything and attacking a president and his party which makes up quite a few americans out there, probably turned some of them away. it suddenly went to people talking about his statements instead of people donating money
 01-21-2010, 06:13 PM         #62
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Must Be Holding A Grudge,If You Dont Want The Man. Same With BET Not Allowing Chris Brown To Be At The MJ Tribute Awards Cause He Whooped On Rihanna.

Its A Grudge & White People Is Still Holding It. Just Admit It Cause If It Wasnt A Grudge,Kanye Would Be On Here But He Not. All I Hear Is "he talk too much s**t,he a a**hole,etc" & Folks Just Now Started Saying That Cause Of What Happen With Swift.

Let It f**kin Go. If You Allow Kanye To Stop You From Donating When You See Him Then You Really Didnt Want To Donate In The First Place. No One Should Stop You From Helping Someone Else.
you sound like an idiot.
 8 years ago '04        #63
octane 
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 650 650
 Mathematic said:
kanye>>>>Clooney
rapping and producing.

What about success, pus*y, money, and longevity. that goes to Mr. Clooney. I would pay money to smell his pus*y finger.
 01-21-2010, 06:19 PM         #64
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Well since nobody posted this yet...

lol yes it was, i posted it in the second page
 8 years ago '06        #65
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,359 | Props total: 5567 5567
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....White People Still Holding A Grudge,Aint That A b**ch.
exactly.

at turning down somebody's donation.
 8 years ago '05        #66
lilwheezy 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
exactly.

at turning down somebody's donation.
they're not turning down somebody's donation, they just don't want him at the event

why don't people get this
 8 years ago '04        #67
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15448 15448
the past always comes to bite your future
 8 years ago '05        #68
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,254 | Props total: 2427 2427
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Must Be Holding A Grudge,If You Dont Want The Man. Same With BET Not Allowing Chris Brown To Be At The MJ Tribute Awards Cause He Whooped On Rihanna.

Its A Grudge & White People Is Still Holding It. Just Admit It Cause If It Wasnt A Grudge,Kanye Would Be On Here But He Not. All I Hear Is "he talk too much s**t,he a a**hole,etc" & Folks Just Now Started Saying That Cause Of What Happen With Swift.

Let It f**kin Go. If You Allow Kanye To Stop You From Donating When You See Him Then You Really Didnt Want To Donate In The First Place. No One Should Stop You From Helping Someone Else.
now why would clooney be holding a grudge. the comments kanye made during the katrina crisis didnt effect clooney. this decision is mostly the producers and executives because of the major backlash of kanyes possible awol comments. the man doesnt know how to think before he speaks and thats something they just dont want to deal with during this unfortunate disaster.

if kanye wants to help then he should phone and make a donation. then someone on air should say "kanye just call and donated X amount of dollars."

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-21-2010 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25057 25057
 lilwheezy said:
they're not turning down somebody's donation, they just don't want him at the event

...Dont Want Him At The Event Because....

“After what he said on the Katrina telethon and the way he behaved at the MTV Video Music Awards, everyone agrees it's just best that he does not participate,” said a producer.

We Bannig This n*gga Cause Of What He Did At The VMAs. Thats Entertainment....We Trying Be Serious Here Now.

What He Going Say About Obama...."obama dont care about black people",I Doubt That....Jay Z Would Dropped Kanye If That Was Said.
 8 years ago '06        #70
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 lilwheezy said:

why would anybody donate to an event when they publicly blacklist their name? stop being silly.
 8 years ago '05        #71
lilwheezy 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Dont Want Him At The Event Because....

“After what he said on the Katrina telethon and the way he behaved at the MTV Video Music Awards, everyone agrees it's just best that he does not participate,” said a producer.

We Bannig This n*gga Cause Of What He Did At The VMAs. Thats Entertainment....We Trying Be Serious Here Now.

What He Going Say About Obama...."obama dont care about black people",I Doubt That....Jay Z Would Dropped Kanye If That Was Said.
ok so where in that post did it say they don't want him donating money

and did you even read your quote, "what he said on katrina", it wasn't just what he said about bush but he directly put the spotlight on him, people were talking about what HE said, not about the event or donations, etc

vma's, people were talking about what HE did, not the other winners, etc. why would they want all the negative press present at this event, around this horrific time. if you can't see why they wouldn't want him there then there's no hope for you

i don't think he'd be a problem but at the same time i can see why they did it
 01-21-2010, 06:31 PM         #72
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not even Ye's biggest fan but...

Kanye got paper. He can host his own event, call it the Kanye-for-Haiti-Thon. Get that s**t live on Fuse. This shouldnt be s**t to him.
 8 years ago '05        #73
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25057 25057
 HiRolliN said:
now why would clooney be holding a grudge. the comments kanye made during the katrina crisis didnt effect clooney. this decision is mostly the producers and executives because of the major backlash of kanyes possible awol comments. the man doesnt know how to think before he speaks and thats something they just dont want to deal with during this unfortunate disaster.

if kanye wants to help then he should phone and make a donation. then someone on air should say "kanye just call and donated X amount of dollars."
...Now If Kanye Calls & Does That,You Know Its Still Going f**k Up Donations. I Can See It Now "that zzzzzz donate?...this accepting money from that zzzzzz after what he did to swift"

Naaaa It Didnt Effect Clooney,Clooney Cool With Black People. Like You Said...Its The "Producers & Executives",The People Behind The Scene. The People Thats Holding The Grudge But Why? Let It Go....That VMA Shyt Was Entertainment & Katrina Comment Was Out Of Angry & Emotions.
 8 years ago '05        #74
lilwheezy 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
why would anybody donate to an event when they publicly blacklist their name? stop being silly.
so anybody that isn't u2, jay-z, rihanna, kid rock, stevie wonder, springsteen, coldplay, and all those others that were turned down or not invited to the event shouldn't donate money

again, if he doesn't see why he was turned down then, there's no hope for him either but that shouldn't stop him from donating. and if donates, good for him, but if he doesn't oh well, who said anybody has to donate in the first place
 8 years ago '05        #75
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11738 11738
I don't think Kanye will give a f**k.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #76
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Fresh whyte. U r a moron lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #77
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 lilwheezy said:
so anybody that isn't u2, jay-z, rihanna, kid rock, stevie wonder, springsteen, coldplay, and all those others that were turned down or not invited to the event won't donate money

again, if he doesn't see why he was turned down then, there's no hope for him either but that shouldn't stop him from donating. and if donates, good for him, but if he doesn't oh well, who said anybody has to donate in the first place
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY WEREN'T INVITED. THE PRODUCERS DID NOT COME OUT AND SAY "WE DON'T WANT ___________ AT OUR EVENT."

THEY SAID THEY DON'T WANT KANYE WEST TO BE THERE.

let's be honest. if a charity said, "we don't want lilwheezy to show up at our fundraiser but he can still donate" would you still do donate to that charity in particular?

be honest.

I'm sure kanye could care less about who he donates to. it's just the principle.
 8 years ago '05        #78
lilwheezy 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY WEREN'T INVITED. THE PRODUCERS DID NOT COME OUT AND SAY "WE DON'T WANT ___________ AT OUR EVENT."

THEY SAID THEY DON'T WANT KANYE WEST TO BE THERE.

let's be honest. if a charity said, "we don't want lilwheezy to show up at our fundraiser but he can still donate" would you still do donate to that charity in particular?

be honest.

I'm sure kanye could care less about who he donates to. it's just the principle.
if i acted like a fool like he did, i wouldn't be upset about it. and yes, if i had as much money as he did, i would def donate because again, this isn't about kanye west, it's about haiti

and him as an entertainer who puts on his own shows, must know how much time and effort go into something as big as this and what if somebody ran up at one of his concerts, would he invite the guy back or kick him out?
 8 years ago '04        #79
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15448 15448
 bangab**ch said:
the thing is, he doesn't have to donate THROUGH the event. he can do it on his own. they don't want his dumbass to say or do something stupid on air.. again.
 8 years ago '06        #80
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 lilwheezy said:
if i acted like a fool like he did, i wouldn't be upset about it. and yes, if i had as much money as he did, i would def donate because again, this isn't about kanye west, it's about haiti

and him as an entertainer who puts on his own shows, must know how much time and effort go into something as big as this and what if somebody ran up at one of his concerts, would he invite the guy back or kick him out?
that's a horrible analogy. I never said he should be or would be upset. it's wrong to try to publicly make an example of that man over some s**t that's totally irrelevant to the situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago