Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
cant blame clooney for the ban. kanye's probably locked him self in a dark room some where sitting in the corner crying about this decision.
 01-21-2010, 05:23 PM         #42
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting, but this isn't ownage if you think so stop sucking George d*ck and tuggin on Kanye's nuts. It's his event so he can do whatever he wants - no one cares. It's just a telethon, not a "look at me i'm rich and giving money to Haiti, give me props". If Kanye was to get upset over this it would be pathetic. As long as he's contributed something, publicized or not i'm sure the people of Haiti are very grateful.
 8 years ago '08        #43
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
If kanye wants to help so badly, why don't he do it anyway.

Or set up his own Telethon...

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 01-21-2010 at 05:28 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #44
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
This is the engineering of idiocy at the black mans best of blogging. Half of you illiterate dumb a.ss n*ggas don't deserve net access. MALE or FEMALE hence, I.E Quasi & HiRollin'. By the look of their screen names and manifested ignorance it only belittles our community of a whole. This is why I would rather listen to Jazz then bathe in emu semen, and the mockery of stupidy of blue bated null witted prescient of society. And if you want to get at me on what you are worth, show me your tax returns for this year, and I will upload mine in this forum to show everyone you peons are "MINUTE" not minute, the word is "MI-NUTE" as in small, for idiots who need pronunciation lessons, I made it in syslable terms that even sign language monkeys can say that they concur. Seriously all of you finish school then judge the behavior of people who make more than your whole family will ever generate.

Last edited by Bane of Ruin; 01-21-2010 at 05:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
.....White People Still Holding A Grudge,Aint That A b**ch.
 8 years ago '06        #46
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
EXACTLY FRESH Whyte, that is the point I am trying to make.
 8 years ago '04        #47
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....White People Still Holding A Grudge,Aint That A b**ch.
no, everyone is holding a grudge, kanye is a f**king idiot. deal with it.
 8 years ago '06        #48
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
You know what, I didn't want to have to do this... but I will go out of my way. "famousssasjohn" you poor little sod of society. What do you do for a living? Do you even pay taxes? Do you still believe Martin Luther has a dream for your pending stupidity? Honestly, when you replied to this thread, what was your real motive? To engulf your internet alias in a flame of ignorance that would only be subsided by sukiyaki sauce? Your pathetic attempt to make somebody RICHER than you look bad only allows you to swallow the reality you live in. You may live with a sibling, maybe even with your mother... you might own a vehicle, but it isn't something suitable in tax payers eyes. Learn to find yourself before you judge others.
 8 years ago '05        #49
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
no, everyone is holding a grudge, kanye is a f**king idiot. deal with it.
Why? Why Hold A Grudge? Did It Affect Your Life Or Anyone Elses Or Something?

It Call Move On. White People Still Holding A Grudge Thats What It Is. What Else Is Kanye Going Say? He Wants To Help, Let The Man Help.....

Its Call Let It GO!.....ITS CALLED ENTERTAINMENT.

@ We In 2010 & Folks Still Bringing Up This Swift s**t. If She Laughed At Him While He Did It,This Wouldnt Even Be Discussed Right Now But Since She Stood On Stage Looking Like A Feed A Children Child Cause Kanye Was Drunk & Trying Be Funny. Now Its A Problem....
 8 years ago '04        #50
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,338 | Props total: 11255 11255
"barack obama doesn't care about black people!"
 8 years ago '05        #51
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Mathematic said:
kanye>>>>Clooney
Naa.... Clooney > kanye. Easssy
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #52
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
Yo', my concern is these house puppy chow fed power puppies make accounts on predominately minorty websites and try to reflect with us. To be perfectly honest, the level of idiocy only accumulates per post. Why would you even suggest anything negative to somebody who has millions of dollars, to want to help a COUNTRY in immediate need of help. These people need food and water, and supplies to make their children progress forward. Yo' like I said, If I can get the address of all these net n*ggas, I would "Jay & Silent Bob" these n*ggas and f**k them up at their front door.
 8 years ago '07        #53
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
beyonces video was better but
 8 years ago '05        #54
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Lol stfu about white ppl holdin a grudge. This is a white celeb tryin to help a black country, no ones holding a grudge. The fact is kanye is a high maintenance b**ch and no one wants to deal wit him
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-21-2010, 05:54 PM         #55
Alldn666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
stopping another black man helping his black people smh...
 8 years ago '09        #56
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22539 22539
Kind of seems counter-productive. Whether you like the guy or not, his appearance will no doubt turn off some people, but will attract twice as many. On top of him putting in his own bread. This isn't about superstar beef, this is about saving lives. @ n*ggas saying this is what he gets. This is not about him, or george clooney, this is about the victims of the earthquake, thats that petty s**t. =/

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-21-2010 at 05:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #57
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
Good, dont give him another chance to say some dumb s**t when its not needed so his name will stay relevant, dudes falling off n e ways after that 808 album
 8 years ago '04        #58
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
at some of you fools crying about this.

Kanye is still free to donate what he wants. They just don't want him f**king up their telethon, which was a likely possibility because Kanye is a f**king clown.
 8 years ago '05        #59
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 drama_kiNg said:
Lol stfu about white ppl holdin a grudge. This is a white celeb tryin to help a black country, no ones holding a grudge.Posted via Mobile Device
...Must Be Holding A Grudge,If You Dont Want The Man. Same With BET Not Allowing Chris Brown To Be At The MJ Tribute Awards Cause He Whooped On Rihanna.

Its A Grudge & White People Is Still Holding It. Just Admit It Cause If It Wasnt A Grudge,Kanye Would Be On Here But He Not. All I Hear Is "he talk too much s**t,he a a**hole,etc" & Folks Just Now Started Saying That Cause Of What Happen With Swift.

Let It f**kin Go. If You Allow Kanye To Stop You From Donating When You See Him Then You Really Didnt Want To Donate In The First Place. No One Should Stop You From Helping Someone Else.
 8 years ago '06        #60
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
 drama_kiNg said:
Lol stfu about white ppl holdin a grudge. This is a white celeb tryin to help a black country.
^Shut them down.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy