Senior Bowl Players

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Birdman's Back said:
naw i just hate NY lol
oh :jay:
 8 years ago '05        #262
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Who wants Tebow on there squad.. Im a Jags fan.. if we get him.. Im putting him up for sell on EBAY.
 8 years ago '05        #263
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
congrats to the brandon graham the only good thing to happen to The University of Michigan this year. I hope Miami takes him at 12.
 8 years ago '04        #264
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
K1's Senior Bowl Thoughts Players That Really Improved Their Draft Stock And Impressed Me The Most:

Brandon Grahm DE/OLB - Michigan - this guy is a beast, I think he secured a spot in the first round had 2 sacks and 1 FF along with 5 tackles, 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE

Mardy Gilyard WR - Cinci - caught everything thrown to him, quick out of his breaks, ran good routes today really improved his stock right now I got him as a early 2nd round guy

Dan LeFevour QB - CMU - By far the best QB in the senior bowl, I think thats hes going to open some eyes in the draft evaluation process he might have elevated his draft stock to the 2nd-3rd round in some peoples minds.

Dan Williams NT - Tenn. - Played very good today, had a quiet but impressive game he took on and beat double teams frequently he showed good push up the middle, I think he would be a really good fit at the nose in the 3-4.

Sean Witherspoon ILB - Missouri - High energy linebacker who can run and he showed great awareness today in coverage, hes big but built more like a RB hes 242 lbs this kid has outstanding potential in the NFL, and on top of that hes a natural leader who fires up other players I would be shocked to see him make it out of the first round.

Tyson Alualu DE - Cal - Another high motor guy who was f!ghting off blocks on the outside and rushing to the football I think he really raised his stock from a 3rd 4th round guy to a 2nd round-3rd round player this kid is a tought football player could play in both 3-4 and 4-3.

LaGarette Blount RB - Oregon - I don't know this kids draft stock right now because the whole incident at boise st. but he looked good he ran physical and he was quick I thought he was the best runner at the senior bowl and I was very impressed with him, dragging tacklers from extra yardage.

Jared Odrick DT - Penn St. - Another guy on the d-line I was very impressed with was tought to block, taking up many double teams at times and often beating his mine off the line of scrimmage very impressive player who excels at stopping the run, could be a 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE at the next level.
 8 years ago '05        #265
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Patrick Robinson was LOCK DOWN.
 8 years ago '04        #266
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 CO Butta said:
Patrick Robinson was LOCK DOWN.
He was pretty good in man to man coverage him and Perrish Cox had the best game of any CBs at the senior bowl. Still don't see him as a first round lock tho maybe late first round if a team really needs a corner.

Last edited by K1; 01-30-2010 at 07:18 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #267
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Birdman's Back said:
naw i just hate NY lol
:violent-smiley-078:
 8 years ago '04        #268
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Timmy T fell off big time....

wonder who the hell advised that kid to participate in the senior bowl?

By the way, have any of you noticed all the gaytor super stans being ghost in this thread ???
n*ggas have no words to defend Tebow this time
 8 years ago '07        #269
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 K1Entertainment said:
K1's Senior Bowl Thoughts Players That Really Improved Their Draft Stock And Impressed Me The Most:

Brandon Grahm DE/OLB - Michigan - this guy is a beast, I think he secured a spot in the first round had 2 sacks and 1 FF along with 5 tackles, 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE

Mardy Gilyard WR - Cinci - caught everything thrown to him, quick out of his breaks, ran good routes today really improved his stock right now I got him as a early 2nd round guy

Dan LeFevour QB - CMU - By far the best QB in the senior bowl, I think thats hes going to open some eyes in the draft evaluation process he might have elevated his draft stock to the 2nd-3rd round in some peoples minds.

Dan Williams NT - Tenn. - Played very good today, had a quiet but impressive game he took on and beat double teams frequently he showed good push up the middle, I think he would be a really good fit at the nose in the 3-4.

Sean Witherspoon ILB - Missouri - High energy linebacker who can run and he showed great awareness today in coverage, hes big but built more like a RB hes 242 lbs this kid has outstanding potential in the NFL, and on top of that hes a natural leader who fires up other players I would be shocked to see him make it out of the first round.

Tyson Alualu DE - Cal - Another high motor guy who was f!ghting off blocks on the outside and rushing to the football I think he really raised his stock from a 3rd 4th round guy to a 2nd round-3rd round player this kid is a tought football player could play in both 3-4 and 4-3.

LaGarette Blount RB - Oregon - I don't know this kids draft stock right now because the whole incident at boise st. but he looked good he ran physical and he was quick I thought he was the best runner at the senior bowl and I was very impressed with him, dragging tacklers from extra yardage.

Jared Odrick DT - Penn St. - Another guy on the d-line I was very impressed with was tought to block, taking up many double teams at times and often beating his mine off the line of scrimmage very impressive player who excels at stopping the run, could be a 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE at the next level.
Lefevour is still a 4th rounder at best. Him and Robinson showed out I mean the North D-Line was amazing and Robinson still did fairly well. He was the only offense the South had.
 8 years ago '06        #270
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
at Tebow

Better hope whoever drafts him uses him in a shotgun formation. Still think he's gonna be a fullback or something else.

Last edited by rag621; 01-30-2010 at 09:54 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #271
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 K1Entertainment said:

I want a shot to get Gilyard. DD bout to be 35 and Nelson and Jones aren't good enough now to be a number 2 (they drop to many balls and don't separate quick enough) and he can return kicks. Hope Thompson payed attention and do the smart thing by trading Kampman for a high 2nd. WR isn't a need, but Ted doesn't always draft needs. I think Jimmy Robinson can help him improve.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy