LA Lakers V.S. Cleveland Cavaliers Offical Thread....

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will have a better game?
Kobe 14 32.56%
Lebron 29 67.44%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #601
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
when lebron has a ring on his finger then come holla at me... until then KOBE!!! its not about what u do in the regular season its about the playoffs and the cavs have a tough road to get to us...
 8 years ago '05        #602
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #603
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
This game, while only a regular season game...is a little scary for the Lakers: version 20.10.

They got - for lack of a better term - punked, yet again, on National TV, by the Cleveland Cavaliers. Some (or most) Laker fans will dismiss this as nothing, but I saw this same behavior in 2008. I hope for their sake that they can get it together. But when you look at the grand scheme of things, I think health is their #1 culprit. Another issue is frontcourt touches...that's something that with time, can indeed be fixed.

Cleveland took a great step in the right direction. LeBron James was money in the 2nd half, especially in the 4th. Cleveland's bigs played some of the best defense I've seen vs the Laker bigs this season. Same thing I saw on Jesus' birthday....the Laker bigs getting outworked and outplayed by a physical defense.

All in all...I just don't like this matchup at THIS point for LA...good news for these boys is this....its only January and last I checked, they don't play the finals in January.

Cleveland fans, stay humble. You guys are great, but it's still an issue at hand in Cavs land and the NBA title is something that LA has, so it goes through them and hell, even the east goes through Orlando, FL.

Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

Last edited by ThaShark316; 01-22-2010 at 04:24 AM..
 01-22-2010, 04:29 AM         #604
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe sucks...
 01-22-2010, 04:58 AM         #605
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"you know he had a bad back like a fanny pack."
 8 years ago '09        #606
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 whodatb1 said:
not an excuse ... just a FACT that his finger (especially lately) does effect him ........

im wit you .. kobe on the court ... no excuses ..... if he go 5-21 ... i could care less .....

but ....... really .. you dont get it .....

i could make a list of excuses cav fans drop daily ........ you guys blame shaq for everything but all of a sudden have the best defense statistically in the paint .. explain that ...... lebron has as many all stars as kobe ... and better bench .. but you guys always make the "kobe has an all star cast" comments ..... a better pg .... hall of fame center ......

goes both ways .....
Not about Kobe's finger cav's has had the best defense every year that doesn't count with the playoffs. Yes they have the same amount of allstars but lets be real for a second fans vote in allstars with shaq's stats compared to gasol's stop ya bs bruh. Mo williams aint a allstar that didnt count cuz somebody got hurt or didnt wanna play and they took his spot. No point in arguing tho Kobe is the better player and also has the better team Kobe has been in the league way longer than bron of course he is better right now. Bron has a chance to be better but he isnt yet.
 01-22-2010, 08:20 AM         #607
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
Looka here lil girl, Why would I be mad? My team has rings. Ur team doesn't U probablly don't even have a team u stanley u.
let's see, you're a fan of the yankees, lakers, penguins and 49'ers. what f**kin city are you even from?

i was RAISED a cleveland sports fan (ain't i lucky?). must be nice to be able to just pick and choose what sports teams you wanna be a fan of. you know what, i'm gonna do that. i'm now officially a yankees, lakers, patriots and red wings fan! SEE, MY TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

Last edited by lazerface; 01-22-2010 at 08:28 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #608
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
not even worried
 01-22-2010, 08:27 AM         #609
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So....Laker stans have even MORE excuses for this loss?

Now the excuses are:
The Lakers have rings, The Cavs don't.
Orlando swept the series last season too.

But if The Lakers would've won, there already be 30+ threads from every Laker stan about how big of a victory this is for the Lakers. But since they lost, it's just an insignificant regular season game.
 01-22-2010, 08:28 AM         #610
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ LeBron breaking Kobe.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #611
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
lakers fans could care less about reg season games b4 the all star game
 8 years ago '06        #612
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
why do ppl keep referring to this as a season sweep? it's 2 f**king games shut the f**k up

s**t was a horrible game to watch anyways listening to the announcers have a contest on who can blow Kobe or Lebron more during a 48 minute game was about to be sick
 8 years ago '06        #613
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
No excuses here. Cavs beat us. They wanted it more in the 2nd half.

No matter how you flip it...this WAS a regular season game but it just felt like an intense playoff game. Everyone and they mama know how big this game was. Cavs got great momentum and now everyone has gone back to "doubt LA" mode and that's fine.

LA needs a spark. n*ggas aren't showing up in big games. People are going off about how LA hasn't beaten anyone good. I hope Kobe lays into these fools in practice. Everyone needs to get it together
 8 years ago '04        #614
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
Kobe's shoes were on Fiyah!!!!! last-night after getting broke
 01-22-2010, 10:20 AM         #615
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
Looka here lil girl, Why would I be mad? My team has rings. Ur team doesn't U probablly don't even have a team u stanley u.
It's gonna be alright Beatrice. I'm just talking about this game and regular season matchups. In the playoffs the Lakers own. I've been around this section waaaaaaayyy longer than you, you Debbie Downer. I'll tell you once, and once only... since your obvious ignorism failed to catch a Cavs player and Browns player in my sig. I'm a CLE fan til the day I die. A Buckeye fan too.
 01-22-2010, 10:37 AM         #616
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
man it aint even close.

kobe on the level of brandon roy and durant.

he not elite like lbj and wade.
n*gga what? Kobe with a f**ked up finger and a dislocated shoulder is better than Wade.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #617
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Illuminated said:
Like y'all Kobe stans wouldn't have 20+ threads 5 seconds after the game is over if the Lakers would've won.....
yeah the kobe stans dat cant wait to talk s**t against the kobe haters

this aint even s**t acting like we lost the finals wit a 39 point margin if this was the finals i would be sad and devasted and would agree that lebron is better>>>>
 01-22-2010, 10:59 AM         #618
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone heard anything more about delonte's injury?
 8 years ago '04        #619
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

one by one even kobe stans know whats going on

big ups to you FORMER stanley
ha ha ha ha
killa hangover today
 01-22-2010, 11:09 AM         #620
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
wait till he gets older....and cant run ppl over anymore...he'll be done
LeBrons genetics will allow him to do it when he gets older.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy