LA Lakers V.S. Cleveland Cavaliers Offical Thread....

most viewed right now
 187
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 148
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will have a better game?
Kobe 14 32.56%
Lebron 29 67.44%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #581
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I cant hate on Lebron anymore... the only reason I was hating was to discredit him becuase I thought Kobe was better. Not anymore, Kobe has fallen back and Lebron is definately the best.
 01-22-2010, 01:20 AM         #582
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These Kobe stans are mad as hell right now...
 8 years ago '06        #583
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8602 8602
 TigerUppercut said:
Ur outta ur f**kin mind. I understand tho, u guys never watch the Lakers play on a consistent basis so u don't know the team and their tendencies and that's what causes u to talk out ur a.ss.
Nobody has seen this team play a least 5-10 games without Kobe so how would you know that they couldn't be captive of being a good team without Kobe when Kobe rarely misses games their whole offense is ran by one person.

I think they would at least be better than Houston and Jazz
 8 years ago '08        #584
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
 MrTripleDouble said:
I agree but you have to put things into perspective. He's 25 and is already a first ballot hall of famer. His stats are incredible, he is not even in his prime and the best has yet to come. I agree only time will tell but dude is playing his a.ss off and you can't even front on that. Use your brain :)
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW!!!

There's a stan and then there's u Jesus Christ.
 8 years ago '08        #585
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
 marcusaka50 said:
Nobody has seen this team play a least 5-10 games without Kobe so how would you know that they couldn't be captive of being a good team without Kobe when Kobe rarely misses games their whole offense is ran by one person.

I think they would at least be better than Houston and Jazz
I always see them play without Kobe. It happens every game. Watch a Lakers game and watch how the team goes to s**t as soon as Kobe goes to the bench.
 8 years ago '09        #586
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,444 | Props total: 8516 8516
*LeBron Dance*

:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #587
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Hinrich plays better D on Lebron than Artest...wtf?




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '08        #588
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
 vshah24 said:
Hinrich plays better D on Lebron than Artest...wtf?
real talk. Artest is the most overrated defender of all time.
 01-22-2010, 02:29 AM         #589
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk i hate kobe he is the reason i hate the lakers but they have 2 different styles of play kobe based his whole game off THE GOAT but lebron kinda play like magic but has more physical ability to do things better then magic did. lebron could be better then kobe but i dont think he is at this time. I would rather have kobe right now then lebron but if i were to pick a between the two to start a team with it would be lebron.
 01-22-2010, 02:43 AM         #590
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW!!!

There's a stan and then there's u Jesus Christ.
lol the numbers don't lie kid. If his career ended tomorrow, he's in good, top echelon, elite company statistically wise. Rest a.ssured he's first ballot.

This was another great W and the reason I watch basketball. LeBron seems to really have Kobes number whenever they play. Hicksons intensity and Varejaos hustle are priceless to the team. The Cavs match up very well with Lakers. I though Farmar was going to sail away if a breeze came in the arena. Dumbo a.ss motherf**ker.

Pau Ga-soft looked scared.
 8 years ago '08        #591
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
 WilliamHBonnie said:
lol the numbers don't lie kid. If his career ended tomorrow, he's in good, top echelon, elite company statistically wise. Rest a.ssured he's first ballot.

This was another great W and the reason I watch basketball. LeBron seems to really have Kobes number whenever they play. Hicksons intensity and Varejaos hustle are priceless to the team. The Cavs match up very well with Lakers. I though Farmar was going to sail away if a breeze came in the arena. Dumbo a.ss motherf**ker.

Pau Ga-soft looked scared.
@ a lil kid calling me a kid. Lebron would be a hasbeen if his career ended tomorrow. Don't let ESPN fool you, but alot more goes into hall of fame voting than stat padding. And how does LeBron have Kobe's number? I didn't know they played one on one. Coulda swore it was a team game.
 01-22-2010, 03:00 AM         #593
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
@ a lil kid calling me a kid. Lebron would be a hasbeen if his career ended tomorrow. Don't let ESPN fool you, but alot more goes into hall of fame voting than stat padding. And how does LeBron have Kobe's number? I didn't know they played one on one. Coulda swore it was a team game.
I'm not a "lil kid," son. You're just blatently upset, and your hatred is strong, clearly blinding yourself from the truth. Although James is lacking hardware AT THIS POINT, his stats would be strong enough. We can argue the sky is green if you want, I really don't care.

Lebron and Kobe are both, respectively,the best players on each ones team... some would say. I'm not talking about one on one, I'm talking about when the teams play LeBron shows up a little more. Kobe is known to bring the best out of his opposing sides.

Hey kid, I'd be mad too if my team lost. It's alright.
 8 years ago '06        #594
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
PDcavsinsider

Delonte West sustained a finger injury in the fourth quarter. He'll have it examined at the Cleveland Clinic on Friday.

something always gotta happen! nothing offical but the early report im getting is he's going to be out awhile too
 8 years ago '98        #595
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
@ a 700 reply regular season NBA game thread. BX is gonna shut down if this becomes a finals matchup.
 8 years ago '08        #596
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I'm not a "lil kid," son. You're just blatently upset, and your hatred is strong, clearly blinding yourself from the truth. Although James is lacking hardware AT THIS POINT, his stats would be strong enough. We can argue the sky is green if you want, I really don't care.

Lebron and Kobe are both, respectively,the best players on each ones team... some would say. I'm not talking about one on one, I'm talking about when the teams play LeBron shows up a little more. Kobe is known to bring the best out of his opposing sides.

Hey kid, I'd be mad too if my team lost. It's alright.
Looka here lil girl, Why would I be mad? My team has rings. Ur team doesn't U probablly don't even have a team u stanley u.
 8 years ago '05        #597
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #598
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
New York
Pittsburgh
Los Angles
San Fransisco


you little wh0ore you
 8 years ago '05        #599
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 ronnie said:
@ a 700 reply regular season NBA game thread. BX is gonna shut down if this becomes a finals matchup.
and i like this new avy better stick with the black...
 8 years ago '05        #600
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]




OMFG I CANT BELIEVE U JUS SAT THERE AND SAID THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOW


SERIOUSLY DONT EVER POST AGAIN PLEASE.....
Again - Kobe fans do not care to compare Kobe to Lebron. Now, Kobe fans will fall over trying to compare him to MJ, but that is to be expected.

As for your shock posts and gifs trying to make fun of the situation, I will guarantee that a Lebron fan started the s**t about comparing the two players before a Kobe fan did. Kobe had won three rings before Lebron even entered the league.

I don't check Kobe and Lebron shock threads too often. I don't care if a Kobe stan is crying because someone says Lebron is better and vice-versa. It's just funny, because all the s**t you're saying Kobe fans do, I see done in every single Kobe thread. Hell, this thread is an example of it.

The fact is Kobe has four rings right now. Pull out the company line of "Without Shaq he would have none" or "Without a big man he would have none" or "Without feet he would have none" comments that you revert to when facts are provided. The FACT is Kobe has four and Lebron has zero. The FACT is by Kobe's sixth year (he even sat the bench the first year) he had THREE rings. The FACT is Lebron, on his sixth (or seventh.. dont remember) has ZERO rings.

Twist it all you want. Once Lebron gets his first ring then we'll talk about comparing Kobe and Lebron. In the mean time, stick to comparing Lebron to Wade; At least Wade has a ring.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy