LA Lakers V.S. Cleveland Cavaliers Offical Thread....

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will have a better game?
Kobe 14 32.56%
Lebron 29 67.44%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #561
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
 MrTripleDouble said:
How you gonna call someone a stan and Kobe is smashing out your colon. Once again.....I don't see it
How u gonna say Kobe is smashing on anybody when u have his c*ck piercing ur larynx while lebron penetrates ur galbladder?
 8 years ago '10        #562
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
 TigerUppercut said:
How u gonna say Kobe is smashing on anybody when u have his c*ck piercing ur larynx while lebron penetrates ur galbladder?

How so? I just repeat what goes on in reality, not some Kobe GOAT wet-dream.
 8 years ago '06        #563
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
 jtdatruth said:
did u watch the game? i mean kobe can pass them the ball but he cant make pau go up strong and dunk the ball like the 7 fter he is and he cant make the bench suddenly learn how to make shots and he cant play d on all five players to keep pau bynum and odom from gettin r*ped in the post...some of yall make way much more of a science outta basketball u can tell yall n*ggas aint never play the game before

Its called motivate your team Kobe scaried to call people out because he is a pus*y. MJ never had that problem he will call you out if he you f**king up. Nobody respect Kobe on his team only if he is scoring they suck him off

8 years ago '08        #564
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
How so? I just repeat what goes on in reality, not some Kobe GOAT wet-dream.
word? Ok, so what's reality to you? LeBron is the best? If so, then by that standard Soulja Boy is the best at what he does also.
 8 years ago '10        #565
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
James was careful not to put too much stock into Cleveland's win. He knows the regular-season sweep will mean nothing if the Cavs can't win it all.

"You don't want to look too far into beating one team twice," he said. "The championship still goes through L.A. It doesn't matter if you beat the team four times, you still have to beat them in the finals to take that trophy away from them."

go to sleep cavs fans ....... you do not get the day off tomorrow ...... there will not be a parade ....
Your right but if your a real basketball fan you understand that the Lakers have weaknesses that the Cavs have learned to exploit. Match-ups, the paint, can't stop Lebron. You can't change someones weight (without a diet and excersie plan) and height. Shaq made Gasol ineffective. If Pau gained 20lbs of muscle then he can compete with Shaq but not right now.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-22-2010 at 12:48 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #566
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
How does he have the best team? That team is a good team because of him. Take him off the team and they're the Grizzlies. Its funny how every hater seems to forget that dude is playing at like 60% and that ain't an excuse it's a fact. And of course if he scores 40 its f**kin amazing, he has a BROKEN FINGER. Just cuz he scores 40 and has a good game doesn't mean that s**t ain't bothering him. But let LeBron have so much as a ear bruise and his army of Stanley's will defend him as if they were trying to beat a murder charge. s**t is too funny

Kobe has the best because if you take Kobe off of that team and they can still make the playoffs every year in western conference.

You forget what Ron Artest can do also he just humble to play with Kobe just like everybody on that team . Lamar Odom can avg 15-20pts Pau can avg 15-25pts Bynum can avg15-20pts Ron can avg 15-25pts

Last edited by marcusaka50; 01-22-2010 at 12:46 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #567
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
Kobe has the best because if you take Kobe off of that team and they can still make the playoffs every year in western conference.

You forget what Ron Artest can do also he just humble to play with Kobe thats why you don't see him putting up 20 pts a game.
That team would get swept in the first round and u know it.
 8 years ago '10        #568
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
word? Ok, so what's reality to you? LeBron is the best? If so, then by that standard Soulja Boy is the best at what he does also.
Soulja Boy has a platinum+ album, a #1 hit, millions of ringtones sold, top 10 hits....hmmmmm not bad.

Lebron is Jay-z: Dominates the game

Kobe is Eminem: A great talent

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-22-2010 at 12:48 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #569
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Soulja Boy has a platinum+ album, a #1 hit, millions of ringtones sold, top 10 hits....hmmmmm not bad.

Lebron is Jay-z: Dominates the game

Kobe is Eminem: A great talent
u got it all a.ss backwards plus u missed the point.
 8 years ago '10        #570
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
u got it all a.ss backwards plus u missed the point.
lol well explain your point, it's your point. I obviously missed it.
 8 years ago '06        #571
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Lebrons mid range jumper in the 4th quarter really impressed me tonight. If he can perform like this in the finals and the Cavs beat us in the big dance then I will tip my hat to Lebron as the best in the league but theres still a few months left til we can find out.
 8 years ago '06        #572
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
That team would get swept in the first round and u know it.
Maybe not they would be better than the Hornets Jazz Houston Phx

And they could beat Portland and Thunder in 7 game series
 8 years ago '10        #573
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
n*ggas know, me saying this is a big step
Congrads, sometimes you just have to be humble and watch. Keep watching Cavs games homie. Half of these people aren't witnesses because there not even watching but they see it on sportscenter tho.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-22-2010 at 01:03 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #574
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
lol well explain your point, it's your point. I obviously missed it.
LeBron is a great player, there's not doubting that. But how do u call someone the best when they haven't accomplished anything? Seriously, how? What has he accomplished to make him the best? He can recite rap songs? He's popular? He hangs out with Jay Z? Last time I checked, u need to meet a certain amount of requirements to be considered the best and I can only think of 2 players all time who have met those requirements. Don't get me wrong, he might get there one day but he has a long way to go. Don't get sucked into the hype. Use common sense.
 01-22-2010, 01:01 AM         #575
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One game?
 8 years ago '08        #576
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
Maybe not they would be better than the Hornets Jazz Houston Phx

And they could beat Portland and Thunder in 7 game series
Ur outta ur f**kin mind. I understand tho, u guys never watch the Lakers play on a consistent basis so u don't know the team and their tendencies and that's what causes u to talk out ur a.ss.
 8 years ago '10        #577
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Lebrons mid range jumper in the 4th quarter really impressed me tonight. If he can perform like this in the finals and the Cavs beat us in the big dance then I will tip my hat to Lebron as the best in the league but theres still a few months left til we can find out.
Yeah Kobe making every shot in the 1st quarter had me worried. He has the deadliest arm in the league. If it all works out in the west and and east. A Cavs/Lakers finals would be one of greatest finals series in history.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-22-2010 at 01:03 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #578
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
One game?
This must be your first time seeing a Cavs game
 8 years ago '10        #579
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
i understand that ....... true ..... lakers have some flaws .... and are still tied for da best record .......

hey .... one or both teams could look different if they ever see each other again this year .......

no offense .... but the bobcats been exploitin laker weaknesses for years ...... cavs aint bobcats level .... point is .... you may not even see the team on the way to a title .... secondly ... a 7 game series is a different animal ... orlando thought they had the "recipe" last year .......
That's true but Orlando wasn't prepared for a finals caliber Laker team. I'm not saying the Cavs are cause they never played the Lakers in the fnals, I'm just saying if the Lakers are gonna bring it then the Cavs are def gonna bring it. Magic had Cavs number last year I'll give them that but this is a totally new year. We just have to wait and see but if the Cavs play the Lakers the way they played them this season with a finals/championship intensity watch out.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-22-2010 at 01:16 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #580
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
LeBron is a great player, there's not doubting that. But how do u call someone the best when they haven't accomplished anything? Seriously, how? What has he accomplished to make him the best? He can recite rap songs? He's popular? He hangs out with Jay Z? Last time I checked, u need to meet a certain amount of requirements to be considered the best and I can only think of 2 players all time who have met those requirements. Don't get me wrong, he might get there one day but he has a long way to go. Don't get sucked into the hype. Use common sense.
I agree but you have to put things into perspective. He's 25 and is already a first ballot hall of famer. His stats are incredible, he is not even in his prime and the best has yet to come. I agree only time will tell but dude is playing his a.ss off and you can't even front on that. Use your brain :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago