LA Lakers V.S. Cleveland Cavaliers Offical Thread....

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will have a better game?
Kobe 14 32.56%
Lebron 29 67.44%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #542
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
yall some f**k boys.

LA needa tighten up

but f**k the rest of yall
 8 years ago '10        #543
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
We know your not a true basketball fan because you care more about rings then about the actual game of basketball.
 8 years ago '08        #544
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
 MrTripleDouble said:
We know your not a true basketball fan because you care more about rings then about the actual game of basketball.
Tell em why u mad

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #545
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
Kobe lost tonite because he didn't get his team involve.

His finger didn't bother Kobe that much he still put up the same ol numbers.

I think Kobe is more of a finisher than the best player n the L.

Lebron has shown he can score and get his team involve Bron is the best player
 01-22-2010, 12:12 AM         #546
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
what? the game is played to win rings dumbf**k, not win 66 games and get s**tted on in the ECF
 8 years ago '10        #547
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 kakish said:
Haha...the irony.

Of course the team you cheer for has the fair and unbiased, logical and cerebral fans.
Even if it's not my team, Laker's fans say some dumb a.ss sh*t about ANY team there up against. Just lurk and actually read what people say and look at who they root for. Laker's fans are :laughing9: a complete joke. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and they say "LeBum" "LeChoke" "LeB*tch" and he's stat for stat, pound for pound the best player in the league. I just don't see it.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-22-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #548
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 The Bully said:
posting the same picture in 100 different threads isnt gonna change the fact that lebron is better than kobe
Tell em why u mad bubba
 8 years ago '10        #549
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
Tell em why u mad

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm not mad just annoyed. All Lakers fan's do is pull the ring card. s**t is so predictable and lame.
 8 years ago '08        #550
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,612 | Props total: 1037 1037
theres no denying lebron is a monster and he's getting better yr by yr improving his j and defense but yall do realize that kobe is playing with that big a.ss wrap on his main finger of his shooting hand...i mean n*ggas actin like he some scrub...for anyone that plays basketball go wrap somethin like that around ya finger on your shootin hand and see how much success u have...then imagine the pain u would have too if that s**t was fractured...clearly he shouldnt be playing but i cant hate on his competitive spirit...both these cats are on another level and thats why i really hope both teams make the finals...s**t would be crack :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '08        #551
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
I'm not mad just annoyed. All Lakers fan's do is pull the ring card. s**t is so predictable and lame.
Why do they play the game for? For regular season wins and bragging rights? f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '08        #552
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,612 | Props total: 1037 1037
 marcusaka50 said:
Kobe lost tonite because he didn't get his team involve.

His finger didn't bother Kobe that much he still put up the same ol numbers.

I think Kobe is more of a finisher than the best player n the L.

Lebron has shown he can score and get his team involve Bron is the best player
did u watch the game? i mean kobe can pass them the ball but he cant make pau go up strong and dunk the ball like the 7 fter he is and he cant make the bench suddenly learn how to make shots and he cant play d on all five players to keep pau bynum and odom from gettin r*ped in the post...some of yall make way much more of a science outta basketball u can tell yall n*ggas aint never play the game before
 8 years ago '10        #553
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 antdog said:
what? the game is played to win rings dumbf**k, not win 66 games and get s**tted on in the ECF
Your talking about rings and it's not even the playoffs. We got a loooooong way to go. Again another Lakers fan living in the past.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-22-2010 at 12:25 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #554
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
thats a mighty big card to pull .........

yeah if you live in the past
 8 years ago '07        #555
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56220 56220
When all else fails bring up the rings...........
 8 years ago '06        #556
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
 TigerUppercut said:
Why do they play the game for? For regular season wins and bragging rights? f**k outta here.

This is true its about the rings but you know if they don't win this yr its a over for Kobe winning another championship you do know this right.

Kobe has the best team in the NBA and can't win the a chip you know we gonna s**t on him and don't blame the team.
 8 years ago '04        #557
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

really dog? two years ago ? really?

you can do better than that
 8 years ago '08        #558
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
This is true its about the rings but you know if they don't win this yr its a over for Kobe winning another championship you do know this right.

Kobe has the best team in the NBA and can't win the a chip you know we gonna s**t on him and don't blame the team.
How does he have the best team? That team is a good team because of him. Take him off the team and they're the Grizzlies. Its funny how every hater seems to forget that dude is playing at like 60% and that ain't an excuse it's a fact. And of course if he scores 40 its f**kin amazing, he has a BROKEN FINGER. Just cuz he scores 40 and has a good game doesn't mean that s**t ain't bothering him. But let LeBron have so much as a ear bruise and his army of Stanley's will defend him as if they were trying to beat a murder charge. s**t is too funny
 8 years ago '10        #559
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 antdog said:
I agree with you it is about rings. My point is your talking as if they Laker's already won a ring this season and the season is not even over. The arrogance offends me...
 8 years ago '10        #560
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
How does he have the best team? That team is a good team because of him. Take him off the team and they're the Grizzlies. Its funny how every hater seems to forget that dude is playing at like 60% and that ain't an excuse it's a fact. And of course if he scores 40 its f**kin amazing, he has a BROKEN FINGER. Just cuz he scores 40 and has a good game doesn't mean that s**t ain't bothering him. But let LeBron have so much as a ear bruise and his army of Stanley's will defend him as if they were trying to beat a murder charge. s**t is too funny
How you gonna call someone a stan and Kobe is smashing out your colon. Once again.....I don't see it
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy