Mel Kiper's first 2010 Mock Draft

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 K1Entertainment said:
how can you say Brandstater isn't the future? I am not saying he is but what evidence do we have that hes not the future?

He was a rookie this year and didn't get any snaps. He has the perfect build, good mechanics and a strong arm, protype pocket passer someone I think hes someone McDaniels can potentially mold into a good QB he could be a great system QB for us.

just look at his college highlights he makes some great throws, we should give him a shot at least before we say hes not the future

we have way too many needs in the trenches to draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd unless Bradford fell to us in the 2nd which I doubt that happens maybe someone like LeFevour in the 3rd I would be okay with that.
Jesus Christ K1, the guy played at f**king Fresno State....no knock against that program, but that's a basketball school...

sure he's got the build, but if he was for real he would've taken Simms' spot this year and he couldn't....won't take it this off-season either I bet, and Simms is terrible....

you are being way too rosy with your outlook on our QB situation...we need to move toward change at that spot right now....

don't play the college highlights, everybody's college reel looks good....

I know you gotta understand at least some of what I mean???

We got the 10th pick, if we're gonna blow it on a wideout, than we should consider picking McCoy there if he's available, really I would wanna see us trade up for Clausen though....that man is ready right now and would work in our system big time....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 01-21-2010 at 02:51 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #62
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17926 17926
 eLLz said:
Im glad that Mays is almost a lock to be gone, I think Jerry would take this future bust. OT or NT, nothing else should be considered 1st round.
What about ratliff?
 8 years ago '08        #63
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 BxCastro said:
Sure about that fam...after the playoffs you guys need anything on that side of the balll....take the best value there or draft OL if you dont plan on doing that in the draft
Ya im sure because we have an all pro DT in Darnel Dockett......We need new LBs considering Dansby is about to leave and the rest of them are old
 8 years ago '07        #64
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 chctynig2804 said:
U really want Roy Williams 2.0 on the Eagles???

works for me
I think I just saw Miles Austin runnin down the field uncovered wit Mays trailin behind him
 Young Forever said:
^Get outta here, you have know idea how dude will translate in the nfl.

You just hating.
He better fall to a team w/ a good DC because he really can't cover. He's good but will be great if he stepped that part of his game up. You'd be better off w/ Earl Thomas. As far as the Roy Williams 2.0, Roy did have some good years then he fell off.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Luciano24 
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 90 90
 p. Dedos said:
please lord please......
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #66
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Lowkey18 said:
son we need a solid coverage FS... laron stay gettin torched
Slow your roll lol, I didnt say the skins should try and get him, i was just responding to everybody knocking him before he even gets on the field. Dude is a liability in coverage, but who knows, thats what coaching is for and he can excel in the right scheme

thehogue... said:
He better fall to a team w/ a good DC because he really can't cover. He's good but will be great if he stepped that part of his game up. You'd be better off w/ Earl Thomas. As far as the Roy Williams 2.0, Roy did have some good years then he fell off.
Eagles should def. look the earl thomas route for a cover safety, Mays will not cut it back there for 4 quarters....Deandre McDaniels is where its really at tho, dudes a ballhawk
 8 years ago '04        #67
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Jesus Christ K1, the guy played at f**king Fresno State....no knock against that program, but that's a basketball school...

sure he's got the build, but if he was for real he would've taken Simms' spot this year and he couldn't....won't take it this off-season either I bet, and Simms is terrible....

you are being way too rosy with your outlook on our QB situation...we need to move toward change at that spot right now....

don't play the college highlights, everybody's college reel looks good....

I know you gotta understand at least some of what I mean???

We got the 10th pick, if we're gonna blow it on a wideout, than we should consider picking McCoy there if he's available, really I would wanna see us trade up for Clausen though....that man is ready right now and would work in our system big time....
McCoy isn't a first round pick tho....I don't think we would trade up for a QB to be honest.

just because he played at Fresno St doesn't mean hes not going to be a good QB, the reason he didn't take Simms spot is because hes a rookie and he was just supposed to sit back and watch, Simms is terrible and he won't be on the roster next year I can almost guarantee that just because Brandstater didn't play this year doesn't mean that he isn't good. It was pre-season and it wasn't that great of a game stats wise but for his first real action ever he looked pretty decent against the Cardinals 1st string D and didn't have that deer in the headlights look mad people wanted to start him over Orton at the beg of the season I don't agree with that tho anyway who knows what we got in him the school he attended doesn't mean s**t especially for a QB.

btw I don't think we should draft Dez unless we have to trade Marshall away

Last edited by K1; 01-21-2010 at 11:40 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #68
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
I dont want a DT but if we do happen to take one give me my n*gga Marvin Austin from North Carolina....Dude is gonna be a stud
 01-21-2010, 11:58 AM         #69
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Jets dnt need tate
Posted via Mobile Device
Yaaa right. Sanchez needs someone to pass it too. Braylon is straight trash!
 01-21-2010, 11:59 AM         #70
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is my sleeper pick for the 2010 season..........

Ryan Mathews RB Fresno State.........Watch!
 8 years ago '06        #71
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Rique said:
What about ratliff?
Ratliff would be much better as a DE honestly. We need a true space eater at the Nose, Marcus Spears can take a f**king walk n*ggas wack.
 8 years ago '04        #72
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 thehogue... said:
yea, like i said, Roy was a beast when Woodson was playin the other safety position...the minute he retired tho was when he started to get exposed because there was nobody to pick up his slack anymore
 8 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 CALBEAR707 said:
Here is my sleeper pick for the 2010 season..........

Ryan Mathews RB Fresno State.........Watch!
Not really too much of a sleeper. He finished 2nd in rushing yards.
 8 years ago '05        #74
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
they have my eagles getting the OLB from penn state Bowman which i dont mind, i hope they either go linebacker or d end, i would want them to get secondary from free agency but we'll see
 8 years ago '05        #75
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Why does anyone listen to Mel Kiper? In the top 16 he got 3 right, 3.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy