Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2010, 07:33 PM         #41
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mock draft; two words this Bears fan hates right about now..
 8 years ago '05        #42
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
eric berry would be amazing. we'll prolly draft a kicker or something to waste the pick
 8 years ago '07        #43
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 ThaReapa420 said:
lol @ people thinking Kiper forgot previous picks...I believe he knows exactly what's on a team and what he's expecting to NOT be there or not be effective...or where you just need to shore up a position...for instance the Giants would take a LB or DE because Pierce is now a question mark and there's NO guarantee Osi will be back...and I think Mathias isn't a sure bet.
if the giants are gonna go DL 1st round its gonna be DT.dunlap seems like a speed rusher who wouldnt do a damn thing here in NY if the DTs are not getting a push up the middle.look at osi and kiwi..

1st round pick should either be DT or MLB.safety is kinda deep i think the giants can still get a good safety in the 3rd round if need be.
 8 years ago '07        #44
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
character issues???

you acting like he was out robbing people..........dont act like you aint see him tearing s**t up when he was playing.
Yea Dez Bryant isn't a head case. He never got in trouble his college career besides the Deion Sanders s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #45
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Im gonna start praying Taylor Mays falls to Eagles...
 8 years ago '06        #46
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Im glad that Mays is almost a lock to be gone, I think Jerry would take this future bust. OT or NT, nothing else should be considered 1st round.
 8 years ago '04        #47
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2923 2923
man i hope mcclain is there when miami picks.....

we can address the wideout need in the 2nd round or free agency
 8 years ago '05        #48
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1545 1545
Why would the Colts take a DE in the first round? Thats just dumb, both Freeney and Mathis are Pro Bowl starters (unless they make the Super Bowl :) ). Of all the positions on defense defensive end is their strongest. It would be stupid to take a DE when they need OLine help pretty badly.
 8 years ago '04        #49
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 eLLz said:
Im glad that Mays is almost a lock to be gone, I think Jerry would take this future bust. OT or NT, nothing else should be considered 1st round.
THIS.

UNLESS by the grace of God Mcclain falls to us then yea we shouldnt be lookin nowhere other than OL and DL
 8 years ago '07        #50
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 eLLz said:
People sayin Mays is absolute trash, which I agree if hes put in coverage. I really do think if the d-coordinator wises up and uses him right, mays can def. make a big impact, but only if the coaches use him close to the line and let his athletic ability take over

[video - click to view]

pretty damn good physical talents
 01-20-2010, 11:07 PM         #51
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Im PRAYNG he falls to us.....USC Def players are always on point and FS is our biggest concern.

And I hate who he's picked for us, NO WAY we get ANOTHER undersized LB.

Last edited by Young Forever; 01-20-2010 at 11:22 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #52
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
cowboys should get Golden Tate :agreement6: Not no bum from Maryland
 01-20-2010, 11:19 PM         #53
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
People sayin Mays is absolute trash, which I agree if hes put in coverage. I really do think if the d-coordinator wises up and uses him right, mays can def. make a big impact, but only if the coaches use him close to the line and let his athletic ability take over

pretty damn good physical talents
son we need a solid coverage FS... laron stay gettin torched
 8 years ago '06        #54
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Cowboys need OL to replace Columbo & Adams... Hopefully Terrance Cody can fall our way as well inthe second round especially since we run a 3-4.

Like someone said earlier in this thread, we need to get rid of Ken Hamblin and get a good safety who can Ball Hawk and not be a liability in pass coverage...
 8 years ago '06        #55
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Against D Grain said:
Cowboys need OL to replace Columbo & Adams... Hopefully Terrance Cody can fall our way as well inthe second round especially since we run a 3-4.

Like someone said earlier in this thread, we need to get rid of Ken Hamblin and get a good safety who can Ball Hawk and not be a liability in pass coverage...
We got Free already to replace Colombo he played great when Colombo was out with injury. Yeah he got destroyed by Jared Allen but hes a RT not a LT and thats a HUGE challenge to put him against the best DE in the NFL. We need an LT asap, I really like Marcus McNiell whos a FA from the Chargers as a possible replacement.

Last edited by eLLz; 01-20-2010 at 11:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #56
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Young Forever said:
^ Im PRAYNG he falls to us.....USC Def players are always on point and FS is our biggest concern.

And I hate who he's picked for us, NO WAY we get ANOTHER undersized LB.
U really want Roy Williams 2.0 on the Eagles???

works for me
I think I just saw Miles Austin runnin down the field uncovered wit Mays trailin behind him
 01-21-2010, 12:18 AM         #57
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Get outta here, you have know idea how dude will translate in the nfl.

You just hating.
 8 years ago '04        #58
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Young Forever said:
^Get outta here, you have know idea how dude will translate in the nfl.

You just hating.
thats the excuse everyone uses...if he aint learned how to cover by now, what makes u think he's gonna all of a sudden have an awakening and hone in his cover skills??? dude will prolly be just like the rest of them and rely on his physical talent to get him through...

us Cowboys fans thought Roy Williams was gonna be a beast too, and he was...up until Woodson retired and wasnt there to pick up his slack anymore...who gonna cover his tracks on the Eagles??? Mikell?? Demps?? Jones?? Macho??
 8 years ago '04        #59
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I still firmly think we should try and draft a QB....that brandstater guy ain't the future and niether is Orton and Simms damn sure ain't....
how can you say Brandstater isn't the future? I am not saying he is but what evidence do we have that hes not the future?

He was a rookie this year and didn't get any snaps. He has the perfect build, good mechanics and a strong arm, protype pocket passer someone I think hes someone McDaniels can potentially mold into a good QB he could be a great system QB for us.

just look at his college highlights he makes some great throws, we should give him a shot at least before we say hes not the future

[video - click to view]

we have way too many needs in the trenches to draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd unless Bradford fell to us in the 2nd which I doubt that happens maybe someone like LeFevour in the 3rd I would be okay with that.

Last edited by K1; 01-21-2010 at 01:44 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #60
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Main Event said:
Good lookin out

But damn we dont need a DT:angry12:
Sure about that fam...after the playoffs you guys need anything on that side of the balll....take the best value there or draft OL if you dont plan on doing that in the draft
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy