Wacka Flocka Shot? (Wacka Flocka Flame Shot in Armed Robbery)

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #181
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 ImageOfTruth said:
Buy a dildo you silly wh0ore.
Nope.
[pic - click to view]

She can come skate my way.
[pic - click to view]

On topic though:

I cannot comprehend how some people say he is a "real ni99a" because he took bullets because he did NOT want to give up his jewelry.

Enculturation is so straightforward.

Then his album says, "Salute me or shoot me."

And that is suppose to be "cool" that people don't realize the image you put out that there are people to really delve into whatever image you gesticulate.

I AM NOT SAYING HE DESERVE IT.

It is too much unnecessary young black people dying, getting shot, and stabbed to prove, maintain or attain a certain "image", it is not that SERIOUS.

I mean NO ONE DESERVES anything like that GRANTED that it can happen to ANYONE but by no means it is "COOL" or "GANGSTER".

It only motivates a VIOLENT WAR once more.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM...BUT OUT OF IT ALL, I REALLY HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH. :sad2:

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-19-2010 at 11:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #182
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
A.K.A. yung No Chain n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #183
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
locked his c.e.o. up, now he just got shot up
 8 years ago '09        #184
space
space
space
Update:

Is it his chest or his arms?

Where ever he was shot, it was still NOT that serious.

If he was protecting his daughter, niece or son, then understandable.

But because he did NOT want to give up his CHAIN. It was not that serious. PERIOD.
 8 years ago '05        #185
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18425 18425
 jewelz1132 said:
but really, would anybody be sad if Wacka Flocka died? Would that s**t be a damper on your day? Really?
How can you say that stupid s**t..believe it or not he has fans, me bein one of em. If he died i wud be upset and it wud f**k up my day cuz i like him as an artist and he's a human being. If that was one of your fav artists wudnt you be upset? Dont even matter if u dont like the dude, he's a person..its not like he's a serial k!ller who k!lled alot of ppl and showed no remorse.
 8 years ago '05        #186
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25122 25122
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Update:

Is it his chest or his arms?
...Damn...Did Anyone Read The Posts In This Thread...

ITS THE f**kIN ARM!!!!!!

Dumb Muthafuccas On This Site,I Swear.....Look & You Shall Seek
 01-19-2010, 11:13 PM         #187
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Nope.
[pic - click to view]

She can come skate my way.
[pic - click to view]

On topic though:

Um lets stay on the topic you started with
 8 years ago '04        #188
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
"got robbed, got stabbed got snatched, almost got murked..."
 01-19-2010, 11:16 PM         #189
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm b**ch, explain why you're color coding all your sentences
 8 years ago '04        #190
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
^^maybe because shes a lesbian ....
 8 years ago '09        #191
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Damn...Did Anyone Read The Posts In This Thread...

ITS THE f**kIN ARM!!!!!!

Dumb Muthafuccas On This Site,I Swear.....Look & You Shall Seek

[pic - click to view]

First, I am not about to go through too many pages when people are expressing their reactions to the situation.

Again, Different websites are saying different things...Most are saying he just got shot twice and not were exactly and the others are saying he got shot in the arms.

You are showing paroxysm emotion, Calm down. Nothing to cavil about it is not that serious.

But you have it guy.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-19-2010 at 11:34 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #192
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25122 25122
 Ms.KrizyT said:

[pic - click to view]

First, I am not about to go through too many pages when people are expressing their reactions to the situation.

Again, Different websites are saying different things...Most are saying he just got shot twice and not were exactly and the others are saying he got shot in the arms.

You are showing paroxysm emotion, Calm down. Nothing to cavil about it is not that serious.
...All Sites Is Reporting Early News,Its Call Check For A "Update Source"....Duhhhh

MTV said:
Waka Flocka Flame Shot
A label rep says the Atlanta rapper will recover from Tuesday's shooting.

Up-and-coming Atlanta MC Waka Flocka Flame was shot Tuesday (January 19) in his hometown, according to Fulton County Police.

Flocka (real name: Juaquin Malphurs) suffered a gunshot wound to the arm as he was stopped at a carwash on National Highway. He was rushed to nearby Grady Hospital. A spokesperson for his record company said Flame will be fine.

Police said the matter is under investigation and wouldn't say whether there was a suspect. Sergeant Scott McBride, a spokesperson for the Fulton County Police Department, told the Atlanta Journal Constitution that "a scuffle broke out, then shots were fired." According to several reports, an unknown a.ssailant tried to take the rapper's jewelry.

Source:
Now Was That Hard? Was It....Really. Aint No Emotions,I Just Hate Dumb Muthafuccas That Ask & The Answer Is Right There Infront Of Them.
 8 years ago '04        #193
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
man...since when was jewelry worth more than your life? n*ggas need to lose they pride. where they do that at?
 8 years ago '04        #194
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
 chardonnay said:
W A K A

learn how to spell the name!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*gga, you this n*ggas cheerleader or sumthin???
 8 years ago '09        #195
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
Same s**t happened to Pac' dude got robbed, whether his s**t was snatched or not, he was robbed and shot but everybody understood why he was mad...CAUSE HE GOT ROBBED..don't matter who he suspected it was whether it was BIG or some random n*gga (i bet if it was ol dude from across the way he still woulda dissed dat no named n*gga). Its 2010, same s**t happened to Flocka, he ain't got love from most of these hatin a.ss n*ggas on here, why? Don't know, can care less... But what I do know is that a man has to stick up for his own, for whatever, let a n*gga "Brisco" you and you tell me what happens..... Maybe most of ya'll n*ggas aint real. Unfortunately ya'll giving me proof.

Next thing is, if ya'll got shot up and n*ggas says "I hope he dies, cause he can't rap" and you just started rapping a year ago....??? Tell me how you would feel, but ya'll just some no life n*ggas hating on the southern hustle, FA REAL... n*gga grinding and ya'll n*ggas tryna knock dude for what he do? I smell pus*y.. and since when does a man life have value cause of the words he spit in a rhythmic way behind a beat?? Ya'll something else man, seriously.. Aint never in my life have I came in contact with men with such ignorance.....but I'm getting off subject..

FREE GUCCI, FLOCKA HOPE YOU PULL THROUGH BRUH FUKK DA HATAZ MAN!!!!!! REAL TALK...

Last edited by 420Sosa; 01-20-2010 at 12:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #196
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
yo 1 quick question, ummmmmmmm so him getting shot makes him a real n*gga?? or have you n*ggas in the A heard of this n*gga puttin in work b4 he started rappin???? cause i swear this n*gga is from columbus,ohio n im from columbus, ohio and if its the same niga i think it his , yall n*ggas shouldnt believe everything you hear
 8 years ago '09        #197
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 BobTheBuilder said:
yo 1 quick question, ummmmmmmm so him getting shot makes him a real n*gga?? or have you n*ggas in the A heard of this n*gga puttin in work b4 he started rappin???? cause i swear this n*gga is from columbus,ohio n im from columbus, ohio and if its the same niga i think it his , yall n*ggas shouldnt believe everything you hear

Naw Bob i seen him around da way wit HST(HitSquad Taliban) and all dat i just started noticin dude last year but wateva still seen dude wit dem n*ggaz, and dem n*ggaz need time to kno u like dat for awhile before you start runnin wit dem, he most likely put work in wit dem too but i feel where u comin from.....
 8 years ago '04        #198
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
 420Sosa said:
Naw Bob i seen him around da way wit HST(HitSquad Taliban) and all dat i just started noticin dude last year but wateva still seen dude wit dem n*ggaz, and dem n*ggaz need time to kno u like dat for awhile before you start runnin wit dem, he most likely put work in wit dem too but i feel where u comin from.....

so im guessing hst??? are looking for those who snatched his chain??? and are they bloods too???
 8 years ago '09        #199
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,068 | Props total: 22415 22415
He sucks but I dont want anybody getting shot. Let alone two times, and in the chest. n*ggas be wildn as usual.
 8 years ago '09        #200
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...All Sites Is Reporting Early News,Its Call Check For A "Update Source"....Duhhhh

Now Was That Hard? Was It....Really. Aint No Emotions,I Just Hate Dumb Muthafuccas That Ask & The Answer Is Right There Infront Of Them.
I am not going to go keep searching for proper updates on this guy he is not imperative to me. It is not hard of course, however a mistake is a mistake it is the internet. I didn't read all information, given.

As long as dude is breathing.

Again, you sound aggressive for something that is not serious. I am not amplifing the situation. You are putting too much fanatical expression on this subject.

It is cool brother, I'm not bombed. :wave:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy