Who's the hardest rapper?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #41
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 235 235
 #1stunna said:
Styles is pretty hard but ima have to go with my boy B geezy. I can't belive no one has brought him up yet. BG is strait street and he always keeps it real. Turk's pretty hard but he is in the pen right now ,but he gettin out cuz the cops shot themselves but it ain't the hardest cuz no ones really heard of him besides us cash money fans. But ya my boy b geezy is the hardest and most street in my opinion
b.g.=baby gangster=never shot no one
 12-24-2004, 02:05 AM         #42
mrshizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nelly
ja rule
& 50cent

...are the weakest ;)
 12-24-2004, 02:43 AM         #43
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at styles, n*gga stabbed someone in the a.ss makes him hard??????????

does anyone remmeber STYLES dancin in the videos with P DIDDY like a fu*kin f*g**t........ha memories.

Anyway. BG i know is hardcore. This n*gga put out a bounty for the n*gga that k!lled solja . that n*gga said in the song he got five Geez on every ward in New Orleans to have the n*gga that k!lled soulja slim. That n*gga never backed down.

But its too tought to tell , a lot of these rappers mahy not be hard, but they do live that street life, so i guess just making it says something about them.
 03-18-2007, 12:20 AM         #44
Drag90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_skinny816 said:
esg is the hardest imo, that n*gga is a felon, n*gga has actually k!lled a n*gga and has put hands on a couple of rappers, n*gga served time, got out and had a s.u.c concert, and lets jus say 1nce e saw the n*gga who k!lled fat pat..walk in the club, he was the 1st to clear that club out..and all the other members of the s.u.c joined in on the target practice..and he is the only rapper in houston imo who raps about sh*t he has actually done aint none of that daydreamin sh*t n*ggas in the rap game do now...

whomever said face.. that n*gga aint hard, that puss a.ss n*gga got shot in his leg..and ran thru houston but a.ss nekkid, kuz he didnt pay a n*gga he stole some raps from..then the n*gga who he stole from didnt get caught or nuthin..face made it to the hospital...that n*gga who he stole from, bo-guarded his way into face room and tried to finish what he started...if somebody ever does a interview..ask akshen..ask the n*gga about pancho and did pancho put the 2bullets in his leg..bet that n*gga get mad and pissed and walk out..
wow.......
 10 years ago '04        #45
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 355 355
 Tay187213 said:
Styles P Sounds most believable. if i had to pick 50 siad it best the hardest n*ggaz come from yonkers. so D-Block
You must have never been to New York. Yonkers? Get the fu*k outta here, the hardest n*ggaz in NY come from Brooklyn. Don't let these rap n*ggaz fool you. As a matter of fact, ask these rap n*ggaz, they know what's up. Styles P The hardest n*ggaz in this game are M.O.P. and Uncle Murda!
 03-18-2007, 08:54 AM         #46
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
You must have never been to New York. Yonkers? Get the fu*k outta here, the hardest n*ggaz in NY come from Brooklyn. Don't let these rap n*ggaz fool you. As a matter of fact, ask these rap n*ggaz, they know what's up. Styles P The hardest n*ggaz in this game are M.O.P. and Uncle Murda!
Aren't you that Uncle murder stan? Just asking. That figures. Anyway, what are you dissing Styles/Yonkers for? You don't know that man, so you can't say nothing about him (I can talk, because I spoke with that n*gga before and did my research). What's so funny? You're talking about him, but I bet you couldn't say it to his face (for real). That's the thing about these types of threads. Y'all talk all that garbage about these rappers.

But if they were in front of you (in the flesh), I bet we wouldn't hear a peep out of most of y'all in this thread. I can say that, because I've said some things to rappers faces that I've met and had conversations with. It really ain't cool to down talk somebody else, just to build up your little favorite heros. These n*ggas ain't nothing but human anyway. I don't look at them as nothing greater. Better yet, I think it's sad that y'all think this street sh*t is to be glorified. Like ignorance is something to be proud of.
 10 years ago '04        #47
Adwerdz 184 heat pts184
space
space
$26,282 | Props total: 3307 3307
Kool G Rap, nuff said
 10 years ago '06        #48
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,554 | Props total: 20 20
 thaVAmenace said:
yeh saigon shyne forgot boout my man saigon the godfather both him and shyne call themselves the godfather
saigon calls himself the yardfather not the godfather
 10 years ago '06        #49
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 0 0
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
lol at styles, n*gga stabbed someone in the a.ss makes him hard??????????

does anyone remmeber STYLES dancin in the videos with P DIDDY like a fu*kin f*g**t........ha memories.
Just because Puffy tried to turn them into his flashy mini me's, doesn't mean anything (why do you think they left Bad Boy, because puff messed them up image wise, not just business). You act like they never addressed that and talked about it. They were very vocal in how much they hated that (for the record). Just because you see something, doesn't mean it's what you think it is. And please don't think a public presented image (In refernce to them dancing with Puffy, which wasn't what you think it is anyway) means you know what their deal is off the mic.

Anybody who's been listening to the Lox before they even touched a deal, knows, nothing has changed with them or their music. They spit/do the same stuff back then as they do now. The only difference is, the Puff influence is gone, and they got back to doing them. As far as Styles is concerned, he did more than just stab somebody in the a$$ (that's just one incident you know of). That's the difference between knowing an isolated incident, and knowing somebody's track record (and he's had a record since childhood).

Anyway, it's not like any of this stuff matters. As far as the general topic is concerned, who cares about who the hardest out is. It's not like y'all can prove it anyway. On top of that, the corilation between real and hard for you guys, seems to be who has the longest criminal rap sheet. I'm here to say that doesn't make you hard or real at all. It makes you stupid (that's my motto). Just my 2 Cents.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 03-18-2007 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Corrections
 10 years ago '06        #50
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
i can't believe this is actually a thread.

how the fu*k is anyobdy gonna be able to answer that question "who's the hardest"

besdes the fact that no one on boxden knows any of these rappers, why would that even matter who's the hardest.

boxden gettin tired man, with all these stupid threads
 03-18-2007, 09:33 AM         #51
StreetPoet617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CreativeMind said:
But if they were in front of you (in the flesh), I bet we wouldn't hear a peep out of most of y'all in this thread. I can say that, because I've said some things to rappers faces that I've met and had conversations with. It really ain't cool to down talk somebody else, just to build up your little favorite heros. These n*ggas ain't nothing but human anyway. I don't look at them as nothing greater. Better yet, I think it's sad that y'all think this street sh*t is to be glorified. Like ignorance is something to be proud of.
ayo man........its time to give up on these stupid ignorant n*ggas.....it really is......you try to educate...they can't handle it.....let them go.....

props given
 10 years ago '06        #52
tdc320 
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 64 64
That title died along time ago, but when Lox dropped We Are The Streets they had it hands down
 10 years ago '05        #53
renagade281 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,149 | Props total: 0 0
Scarface.....close thread
 10 years ago '05        #54
Tha Juggernaut6 154 heat pts154
space
space
$2,554 | Props total: 1 1
S.P. THE GHOST, OH EXCUSE ME THE PHANTOM. ALL THESE OTHER NEW n*ggaS CAN'T RAP ANY fu*kING WAY SO U GOTTA GO WITH S.P.
 10 years ago '05        #55
Tjerson 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 0 0
Shyne and Beanie Sigel
 10 years ago '04        #56
Floeji 
space
space
$5,525 | Props total: 62 62
 Young Phelony said:
who yaw think is the most gangsta, hardest, n*gga out? Not jus in raps but in real life who is the hardest. I say Styles is hard on tracks and on the streets
Styles, Beanie, and DMX.

If Vinnie Jones rapped, I say him hands down.
 10 years ago '06        #57
kingchicagobud 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
hell rell
 03-18-2007, 12:28 PM         #58
doell8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eazy e
styles p
 03-18-2007, 12:29 PM         #59
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lox suck d*ck
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
184 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy