What rapper do most ppl say you look like?

most viewed right now
 205
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
59 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 128
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-17-2010, 09:58 PM         #61
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Everytime i get a fade n*ggas say i look like Penny Hardaway. But thats cool cause he is one of my favorite players


[pic - click to view]

how is he one of your favorite players when you're only 15 years old? I'm older than you by some years and I hardly remember the n*gga playing ball.
 8 years ago '09        #62
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,774 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Tommy_Bunz said:
how is he one of your favorite players when you're only 15 years old? I'm older than you by some years and I hardly remember the n*gga playing ball.
Watch old tapes of him Penny was the Lebron of the 90s. Was giving Michael Jordan the business every time he played against him.:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #63
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,201 | Props total: 23629 23629
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
some guy in boxden said i looked like j cole
guy at school said i look like maurice evans :nuts:
yea you kinda look like J.Cole i agree
 8 years ago '09        #64
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,201 | Props total: 23629 23629
i get 50 before he was buffed
 01-17-2010, 10:11 PM         #65
Neeraj__23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I look like dat n*gga Yung Jocc
 8 years ago '05        #66
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 974 974
In middle school I would get Mase every so often. Now I get 50 cent from certain people b/c I work out and I'm dark skinned. Some people say Kanye b/c of the way I act (cocky & arrogant) and when I have a goatee.
 01-17-2010, 10:15 PM         #67
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the majority of the n*ggas in this b**ch look like 50 cent?
 8 years ago '05        #68
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,090 | Props total: 5886 5886
nas...the game....jim jones when i had braids.....b**ches say drake lately....i don't see that all, except dat time when i accidently shaved my fukkin mustache off..... **family guy flash back scene**


Last edited by JimDinO77; 01-17-2010 at 10:26 PM..
 01-17-2010, 10:25 PM         #69
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
Nia Long.

Ahhh you bulls**ttin right now.

Pisc or fare thee well.
 8 years ago '05        #70
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 261 261
will smith, and its the ears with short hair thats why. i get that from a lot of people plus the fact my wardrobe is fresh prince like.

and until i see some pics, i dont believe that every black person looks like 50 cent. i would post pics as comparisons which is the easiest way, but the streets of BX are on some raw no rubber wearing type mentality hahaah i would get roasted, but if someone does post up i will.


Last edited by sheedawg; 01-17-2010 at 10:37 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #71
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
I get everybody except musicians

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #72
Rell_Shotta 
space
avatar space
space
$270 | Props total: 62 62
malice from da clipse lately and dro references ery other day probally cuz im dark skinned. when i had my dreads i was eryone from titi boi from playaz circle, a tall lil wayne, busta rhymes, crime mob n*ggas, pastor troy, and wyclef. n*ggas had jokes.
 8 years ago '07        #73
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
 Nyuzi said:
I get everybody except musicians

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

them n*ggas dont even look the same


 JimDinO77 said:
nas...the game....jim jones when i had braids.....b**ches say drake lately....i don't see that all, except dat time when i accidently shaved my fukkin mustache off..... **family guy flash back scene**

@ the family guy reference


Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-17-2010 at 10:39 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #74
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
If I had dreads T-Pain.
 01-17-2010, 10:46 PM         #75
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
nas...the game....jim jones when i had braids.....b**ches say drake lately....i don't see that all, except dat time when i accidently shaved my fukkin mustache off..... **family guy flash back scene**
:wtf: how in the hell you do tht......................... :laughing19:
 01-17-2010, 10:47 PM         #76
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
them n*ggas dont even look the same





@ the family guy reference
same s**t I said, denzel and mike look like two different ppl..


Last edited by Motivated; 01-17-2010 at 10:49 PM..
 01-17-2010, 10:49 PM         #77
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rell_Shotta said:
malice from da clipse lately and dro references ery other day probally cuz im dark skinned. when i had my dreads i was eryone from titi boi from playaz circle, a tall lil wayne, busta rhymes, crime mob n*ggas, pastor troy, and wyclef. n*ggas had jokes.
 01-17-2010, 10:52 PM         #78
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:
will smith, and its the ears with short hair thats why. i get that from a lot of people plus the fact my wardrobe is fresh prince like.

and until i see some pics, i dont believe that every black person looks like 50 cent. i would post pics as comparisons which is the easiest way, but the streets of BX are on some raw no rubber wearing type mentality hahaah i would get roasted, but if someone does post up i will.
n*gga it's 2000 and f**king 10, and you walking the streets wearing this s**t.



[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 01-17-2010, 10:54 PM         #79
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
nas...the game....jim jones when i had braids.....b**ches say drake lately....i don't see that all, except dat time when i accidently shaved my fukkin mustache off..... **family guy flash back scene**
nas and the game look nothing alike...drake dont look like them either.
 8 years ago '09        #80
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,774 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga it's 2000 and f**king 10, and you walking the streets wearing this s**t.



[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

n*gga was rocking s**t like this


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
condoms are lame as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy