Eminem could easily rap about "rims" and "cars," but can Wayne...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2010, 01:40 PM         #101
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
its official your
[pic - click to view]

basically
 8 years ago '07        #102
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Get it Right said:

[pic - click to view]

There's a thin line between bubblegum rap and hardcore rap. If he's not making bubblegum rap, he's definitely not making any hardcore underground raps, Canibus fans can listen to.

There is no in-between, you're commercial, or underground. Eminem can play both sides, Lil Wayne can't.
eminem cannot play both sides yea you cats say he made an attempt but the verse on touchdown was garbage his verses on a.ss like that was garbage anybody can make an attempt at putting out garbage verses

if he could play both sides WELL then you would have a point like the other cat said eminem is talented when he stays in his lane of psycho rap and bashing pop stars and the few topics he been spitting about since he came in the game but when he venture outside of that lane it is complete garbage

and anyone saying lil wayne cannot be lyrical only listens to his HIT singles and has never downloaded a lil wayne mixtape because on his mixtapes he displays some lyricism why you think jay-z said i might send this to the "mixtape" weezy

one of the most lyrical rappers in the game Jay-z acknowledges that wayne can be lyrical
eminem can be lyrical also but can he make a hit single like LoLLipop and have people take him seriously??? nah but he can make a we made you dissing lohan and whoever else he dissed to generate a buzz for his project that single was Hi my name is 2009 version
 8 years ago '09        #103
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 getGwap said:
can he make a hit single like LoLLipop and have people take him seriously???
No definitely not,anyone who makes a song like that is in the same boat.Eminems biggest single is Lose yourself and there isnt even a trace of bubblegum off it.

The last thing any Eminem fan wants is him to share Lil Waynes topics so this thread is kinda pointless.
 8 years ago '07        #104
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
did someone just say purple pills was bubblegum rap

......RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
 01-18-2010, 05:33 PM         #105
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Eminem Show best album ever? Wow
Prolly the FIRST and LAST time i'll hear something like that.
 8 years ago '09        #106
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 Mr. Snowman said:
did someone just say purple pills was bubblegum rap

......RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
Its a bit unbelievable alright but its no worse than saying most of TES show is.

^Its certainly a lot better than The blueprint which Eminem has the most talked about verse either way.When Jay can spit like Em does on Til i collapse get back to me

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-18-2010 at 05:35 PM..
 01-18-2010, 05:38 PM         #107
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its a bit unbelievable alright but its no worse than saying most of TES show is.

^Its certainly a lot better than The blueprint which Eminem has the most talked about verse either way.When Jay can spit like Em does on Til i collapse get back to me
Calm down stan, itll be alright
 01-18-2010, 05:43 PM         #108
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
He just said its the best album in hip hop HISTORY Wow. Bx is always good for a laugh.
 01-18-2010, 05:46 PM         #109
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
homeboy said TES or MMLP are the best albums ever? Dudes the Eminem groupie version of that dude Galaxy

Where all these new BX dudes coming from anyway?

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 01-18-2010 at 05:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy