Eminem could easily rap about "rims" and "cars," but can Wayne...

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
 imsothoed said:
Of course Gillie Da Kid didn't write none of Wayne's s**t, but Wayne got his swag from him.

Yea i don't think Gillie wrote for him but Wayne did kinda swagga jack but Kanye did the same thing he basically jacked Consequences entire style.
 8 years ago '04        #62
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
whats the point of havin rap skills if yu got nothing to rap about?
 01-18-2010, 12:54 AM         #63
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smart man. eminem can rap/sing about whatever these other dudes are rappin bout easily...but cant no1 get away wit what he be rappin about.
 01-18-2010, 07:42 AM         #64
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice thread. em stans vs wayne stans, an neverending battle
 8 years ago '09        #65
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6217 6217
Eminem dont brag about his money or stuff that he owns so i could never see him going in that direction even though any rapper could do it.
 8 years ago '09        #66
space
space
^Wayne just raps about stuff all whack rappers do.
 8 years ago '05        #67
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 The N said:
Eminem is an actual MC....
:applause:
 01-18-2010, 10:04 AM         #68
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Eminem can easily rap about rims and cars huh?

Eminem made an "attempt." Lil Wayne is incapable of making any attempt at what Eminem does:

[video - click to view]

And I don't want to hear about how "Lil Wayne is a club, gangster rapper." Skills are skills, it shouldn't matter where you are from, how you were rasied and bulls**t like that. If you say you can rap, there is not excuse.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 01-18-2010 at 10:06 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #69
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 D.S.O.M. said:
K...

AND that line in your sig makes no sense. I guess as long as it sounds like your using MULTI's thats good rap to you
Real talk, that line in son's signature makes zero sense, doesn't ryhme, and are terms that people throw around in grade 7 class rooms.

smh.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-18-2010 at 10:09 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i rem 50 cent said ''eminem is the only rapper that can make a song about getting molested an make it sound hot.''
 01-18-2010, 10:11 AM         #71
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
K...

AND that line in your sig makes no sense. I guess as long as it sounds like your using MULTI's thats good rap to you
Good observation, and folk think that s**t sounds "intelligent" It makes no sense
 8 years ago '04        #72
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
eminem could rap circles around most emcees but this fool raps about complete nonsense... yeahh his rhyme scheme and flow is red*ck... but i aint tryn to hear him rap bout that immature s**t no more...

i understand yu dont have s**t to rap about...but come on son...its like yur fkn 6...

its like pootietang...
 01-18-2010, 10:14 AM         #73
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Wait. So you started the thread saying Eminem could EASILY rap about rims and cars, but now you admit that he failed on Touchdown. So what the f**k are you talking about

Think before you make your dumbass hate threads, and stop contradicting yourself you idiot
Dude, I like that verse. I only said, "He, made an attempt," because I know you have already got your mind made up.

Listen duckface, Eminem could rap about CARS and JEWELERY (s**t anyone can rap about cars and bulls**t), but WAYNE and those peanuts he have for a brain, couldn't pen together a song like STAN.
 01-18-2010, 10:20 AM         #74
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

i guess this is another "ATTEMPT-EMINEM_STAN_COPOUT" at eminem trying to be hip

this is another horrible verse
The proof is in the pudding! I'm going to leave this thread with this video:

[video - click to view]

01-18-2010, 10:20 AM         #75
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Wayne beating Eminem in a thread on Boxden, ah well they are both dope in their own way and can be bad in their own way gtfo

:iough:

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-18-2010 at 10:25 AM..
 01-18-2010, 10:34 AM         #76
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

I'm done. You know damn well you don't like that garbage a.ss verse. And if you honestly do,
And T.I's verse was on another level, huh?

You all think I'm trying to defend Eminem, but I'm not. I'm not a Eminem Stan, I'm just a normal person, and I can see through the bulls**t.

You guys acting like you never listened to Eminem before, what does a trailer have to do with anything. I know you guys are just talking now. Eminem didn't grow up in a trailer, he lived in one for a while, that's all.
 8 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
nobody is saying wayne > eminem
Anyone who does say that is retarded.Eminem haters seem to no every song he has made where as Wayne haters only know some and it seems nearly all of them are woeful.If someone was to dig up all Waynes bad songs i can only imagine how many there would be.

Eminem said his verse on Touchdown was terrible,its one of his worst ever atleast he admits it.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-18-2010 at 10:41 AM..
 01-18-2010, 10:43 AM         #78
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Never said it was. But TI's verse was damn sure better than that s**t. at you trying to cop out.

So tell me, what did you like about that verse?

"f**k I just hit a jogger/People looking like Frogger"

You guys have still yet to post a Lil Wayne verse where he attempts something that is creative... something you can put on a song with Eminem.

You don't see Jay-Z complaining, him and Em did a song, they both handled it well, no-one had to change their style.

Eminem sounds so out of place on "Forever," it's a f**king shame.
 8 years ago '09        #79
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
Wait. Didn't you make a thread posting Lil Wayne's worst songs about a week ago? Seems like you know all of them. Posting freestyles and s**t that I've never seen before. Digging deep huh?
I did bring up songs that i have seen posted on here, i mean that Westwood freestyle is legendary for all the wrong reasons,some of the ones i posted i only heard a few of the songs days ago.All the stupid lines he has said are posted on other boards so i just copied and pasted them,im sure i could of found hundreds more.

Wayne will never be able to spit like Eminem does on that Microphone freestyle thats a fact.
 8 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
eminem came into the game basically @ 30... wayne came in at 16... of course its going to be hard to compare their music from a lyrical standpoint.. wayne isnt even 30 yet

i think wayne has done an outstanding job for someone starting on an independent label at 16..
Eminem was nowhere near 30 when TSSLP dropped and he made some stuff lyrically Wayne could never get near such as Infinite way before then.

You think Lollipop is creative,SERIOUSLY WHAT IS CREATIVE ABOUT THAT?

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-18-2010 at 10:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy