Eminem could easily rap about "rims" and "cars," but can Wayne...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2010, 04:14 PM         #41
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's still obvious that Eminem is lyrically beyond Wayne. I can remember Snoop Dogg applauding his lyrics on his VH1 special. Lil Wayne has never gotten that reaction from his lyrics. Eminem was more known for his lyrics when he entered the industry, I can't say the same thing for Lil Wayne. His lyrics were never the focal point of his career.
 8 years ago '05        #42
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
freepost
 8 years ago '05        #43
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
lil wayne is f**king garbage
 01-17-2010, 04:24 PM         #44
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
It's still obvious that Eminem is lyrically beyond Wayne. I can remember Snoop Dogg applauding his lyrics on his VH1 special. Lil Wayne has never gotten that reaction from his lyrics. Eminem was more known for his lyrics when he entered the industry, I can't say the same thing for Lil Wayne. His lyrics were never the focal point of his career.

this is a lie...waynes ascension into an even bigger spotlight than his already platinum career that preceded it was his LYRICS...from the squad up tapes,to 500 degrees,to the carter 1...all were elevation in overall lyrical talent from what people "knew" of wayne previously....(although wayne was lyrical early on in his career as well)....
 8 years ago '05        #45
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #46
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Get it Right said:
Thats wasn't your point though. Yes, Eminem is more lyrical, but being more lyrical doesn't make you a better artist, ask cannibus. It also doesn't mean, people can't imitate you more easily, nor does it mean that lyricism is the only attribute that determines a good artist, or the defining attribute between good artist.
 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM         #47
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
freepost
You're suppose to post that on the first page, not the third page.
 01-17-2010, 04:47 PM         #48
JUX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Exactly I was thinking about this song when I read the thread title

& Wayne and Em are there own artists how can you expect them to do what the other does. They mad different.
 8 years ago '04        #49
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
Em > Weezy
 8 years ago '09        #50
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 KDshortkid said:
Well.. He's working today, duh. On a Sunday. All day. DUH. And he's probably working tomorrow too. ALL DAY.
 8 years ago '05        #51
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 Get it Right said:
You're suppose to post that on the first page, not the third page.
not true...its for when people post the same things over and over and over and over and no one gives a s**t....we s**t on weezy all day....now we all just post in weezy threads just to p!ss galaxy off. em>weezy anyday..
 01-17-2010, 05:29 PM         #52
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disgusting and disgraceful lyrics.
 01-17-2010, 06:15 PM         #53
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
@"Wow, he's trying to switch it up." check wayne's style before carter i and then look at carter i-iii... if you cant tell that he changed his style and subject matter, you're dumb as f**k

[pic - click to view]

I was done with this thread, but you had to drag me back into it. You have never said anything to discredit Lil Wayne. You are a fan. I don't tie myself to one rapper like you guys. If someone is speaking the truth; I'll agree most of the time.

Yeah, Wayne changed up, he was 16. He's much older now. Thanks to Gilly Da Kid, but he's nowhere near Eminem.
 01-17-2010, 07:23 PM         #54
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Thanks to Gilly Da Kid
Pretty sure Gillie Da Kid already admitted he didnt write Waynes stuff. And Wayne did just fine after he left, so its bs. Anyway, :iough:

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-17-2010 at 07:24 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #55
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
did Gille really write for him wheres the proof???
 01-17-2010, 07:26 PM         #56
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Pretty sure Gillie Da Kid already admitted he didnt write Waynes stuff. And Wayne did just fine after he left, so its bs. Anyway, :iough:
Of course Gillie Da Kid didn't write none of Wayne's s**t, but Wayne got his swag from him.

8 years ago '06        #57
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
it would make alot more sense for Wayne to rap some of the homos3xual lyrics em raps at times seeing as he's an actual homos3xual
 8 years ago '07        #58
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Get it Right said:
Let's be honest. If Eminem decided to rap about rims and cars, or whatever Lil Wayne is currently rhyming about, he would do it better. He might not sell as many records, but he'll definitely out shine Lil Wayne.
eminem could not rap about rims and cars for one it wouldnt be believable coming from eminem because that is not his lane and for two it's not his style eminem found his niche in the game rapping about crazy s**t and pop stars thats what he should stick to

and eminem fans would turn on him if he started rapping about rims and cars and the rims and car audience would not embrace em rapping about those things

wayne should stick to rapping about what he rap about and eminem should do the same

this post is retarded it's like saying just because lebron is one of the better basketball players in the nba he could come into the nfl and be an elite quarterback the skills just doesnt translate eminem is not a rim and car rapper so he would not do well rapping about that

thats like asking soulja boy to touch on political topics
 8 years ago '07        #59
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 coolio said:
it would make alot more sense for Wayne to rap some of the homos3xual lyrics em raps at times seeing as he's an actual homos3xual
and eminem just keeps his face in between homos3xual's legs and a.ss

and then goes home to write 10 tracks with homos3xual content
 8 years ago '07        #60
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i think ems second verse on amityville is one of his top 10
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago