What ever happen to Jann Lee and the dude that sounded like Nas on BX?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 Kap(Da)King said:
i agree give my mod spot up
I want it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #62
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
 kegar89 said:
I don't care that Kap(Da)King runs a website and attends E3, how does that help the BXGS? He's a mod and he's never around to help contribute or share opinions.

Give his mod spot to someone like TriangleOffense or Kuruption, you know.. someone who actually contributes.
I co sign this!
 8 years ago '04        #63
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
 kegar89 said:
I don't care that Kap(Da)King runs a website and attends E3, how does that help the BXGS? He's a mod and he's never around to help contribute or share opinions.

Give his mod spot to someone like deziking or deziking, you know.. someone who actually contributes.
fixed mah n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #64
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2067 2067
played with him on XBL for a minute and he did have info which nobody seemed to have so
 8 years ago '04        #65
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Comic Book Guy said:
It's probably how/where he grew up. If I remember right he's from NY, and I know a lot of NY dudes who scam
That f**got aint from NY
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-23-2010, 05:30 PM         #66
rullegardin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt that narcesistic piece of s**t jann even make fake accounts praising himself and all that stuff?

i remember kap making a 6 minute zshare audio ripping janns a.ss apart after jann had taken away his "privlige" to repond to his cot damn lies. that s**t had me rolling for days

Last edited by rullegardin; 01-23-2010 at 05:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #67
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
jann ran far away from bx
 8 years ago '05        #68
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,065 | Props total: 707 707
 JeeQ said:
Yeah , I remember that, Godz never liked that dude
It wasn't that I didn't like him, I think it was the other way around, he never liked me. Then he tried to play me against Kap and P saying that they didn't like me and always talking s**t about me. I never trusted him, and did some research found some very suspicious things. Then one night before we were about to record a podcast Kap and P hit me up and said that they could see Jann's IP Address and it shows up as him being in MD...and also that dude Dave from the UK and that dude from Sweden all had Jann's IP...so I then told them my suspicions, and showed them AVS and then if you google his name and email addresses they all show up as being in MD, the same exact area as his IP showed...so we decide to ask him about it and s**t...didn't expect for it to blow up the way it did...then we weren't even going to mention it here on Boxden, but he tried to strike us first and discredit us. He didn't realize that the whole convo was recorded and the evidence was overwhelming. I mean Capcom doesn't have an office in MD anyways soon after he straight went MIA...changed his gamertag and PSN name. And the rest is history. It's a shame that it happened like that and BXGS has never been quite the same. But it had to be done, and yes he did try to scam people here in the forums. I used to have proof of that as well...I may try and dig up the audio it is some classic s**t...anyways life goes on, I wish him well on his new podcast.
 8 years ago '04        #69
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
 JeeQ said:
Jann Lee's story is epic and I laughed for days. People on here used to praise Jann Lee like he was the god of this forum. All he had to say was that he worked for Capcom and so many people here hopped on his d*ck like some groupies. They even made him the super mod of this forum, gave him full control. There was only a few people here who thought it was all bulls**t, they turned out to be right.

They found Jann on another forum, scamming people for PS3s. He said he had an inside track on them and people started sending him hundreds of dollars. They should have been suspicious because Jann's Paypal name is "Michael Mann" (yes, the acclaimed director, yes he spelled it wrong). Or that after they sent him the money, he said he and his friend on the forums were taking a trip to Europe. Anyways the people started figuring out they were being scammed, only problem he and is buddy scammed a bunch of nerds. They start tracking him down through his IP, FBI connections, Paypal, Credit Card companies. In a last ditch effort to save himself he created another account on that forum under the name of Mike (genius!), and on his first post claims to work for the DA, and tries convince them to drop their case, but he used the words "tooken" and "reterded" and the people there found that suspect. They IP tracked him and it matched with Jann's. Last post in the thread was you have a week to resolve this or the authorities are involved, close thread.

Someone in here has a link, but that's a summary

YEAH THIS HOMO TOOK ALL MY BX POINTS BECAUSE I EXPOSED HIM FOR HIS BULLs**t, AND HE TOOK ALL THE E-POINTS........ f**kING LAME!!!! LIKE IF I GIVE A s**t!!!
 8 years ago '05        #70
space
space
The real Jann Lee has been found!!!!! I take no credit in finding this video, but I take full pleasure in posting it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYukpvdmcVg
 8 years ago '04        #71
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
It wasn't that I didn't like him, I think it was the other way around, he never liked me. Then he tried to play me against Kap and P saying that they didn't like me and always talking s**t about me. I never trusted him, and did some research found some very suspicious things. Then one night before we were about to record a podcast Kap and P hit me up and said that they could see Jann's IP Address and it shows up as him being in MD...and also that dude Dave from the UK and that dude from Sweden all had Jann's IP...so I then told them my suspicions, and showed them AVS and then if you google his name and email addresses they all show up as being in MD, the same exact area as his IP showed...so we decide to ask him about it and s**t...didn't expect for it to blow up the way it did...then we weren't even going to mention it here on Boxden, but he tried to strike us first and discredit us. He didn't realize that the whole convo was recorded and the evidence was overwhelming. I mean Capcom doesn't have an office in MD anyways soon after he straight went MIA...changed his gamertag and PSN name. And the rest is history. It's a shame that it happened like that and BXGS has never been quite the same. But it had to be done, and yes he did try to scam people here in the forums. I used to have proof of that as well...I may try and dig up the audio it is some classic s**t...anyways life goes on, I wish him well on his new podcast.
jann is a b**ch, what can i say
 8 years ago '07        #72
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
what the f**k was that!!!!!
 01-25-2010, 08:14 PM         #73
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 01-25-2010, 08:50 PM         #74
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-25-2010, 08:58 PM         #75
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-25-2010, 09:26 PM         #76
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #77
space
space
Too f**king easy
 8 years ago '09        #78
space
space
Big worm looking a.ss n*gga
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #79
space
space
Truth be told, I do miss our Podcast, we used to have a lot of fun, and we had some great shows...I peeped some of his new Podcast, and WOW, I mean it's him, but it's not him...Kinda sad really...oh well life goes on...Good luck Jann Lee!!
 8 years ago '09        #80
space
space
Game night was cool but we never can set up a time that everybody can agree on
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy