What ever happen to Jann Lee and the dude that sounded like Nas on BX?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2010, 11:24 AM         #41
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k Jann Lee......he gave me hate one day and I've been negative ever since then and it stays the same s**tty negative number........that a**hole
 8 years ago '05        #42
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,079 | Props total: 10755 10755
 Comic Book Guy said:
Jann did not run the GOW tournaments. I'm the one who originally created and managed them. I ended the tournament before it started because I knew the direction it was heading. He tried to resurrect it which was a huge mistake.

I remember when I first saw Jann post and I thought he was some teenager attention wh0ore. Then he got promoted to Mod status, I talked to him on XBL and he sounded like a mature guy, he definitely had his bulls**t story down pat. So I didn't pay him no mind, cosigned him a few times even, then all the stuff came out about him scamming dudes. I still continued to cosign him (he did do a lot for Boxden in certain aspects) but he was ultimately given too much control too soon. Then he tried to blame everything on everyone but himself, which ruined his rep and credibility. He went MIA and remained a Mod for what seemed like an eternity. Jann still posts on Itsbx under the same name.

Kap is still a Mod and never posts, which says a lot about this forum. The people who do their Mod jobs get demoted and the people who don't do s**t get to keep their Mod status. That sounds about right.

Also I'd like to point out going to E3 is in fact no big deal at all. I could create a game blog today and have enough credibility to obtain a press pass to E3 by June. So suck it hard, P-Hill.

I was just divulging info as to where his whereabouts are and why he doesn't post much anymore
 8 years ago '06        #43
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
 Niggy said:
f**k Jann Lee......he gave me hate one day and I've been negative ever since then and it stays the same s**tty negative number........that a**hole
 8 years ago '04        #44
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I love the "Where's Jann?" threads.
 8 years ago '04        #45
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
These threads pop up every year, make me mod so i can get some of that Ronnie money
 8 years ago '04        #46
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 darealness818 said:
lol yea i remember that f**got a.ss n*gga was catchin feelins once when he found out the OC got cancelled years ago....i said i was happy n he just astarted goin offf givin me ahte and everythin ...lmao....yera mad n*ggas was on his nuts especially when they were doin the podcasts with him
word, he acts like a b**ch. he caught feelings over a joke i made on xbl and started actin like a little girl
 01-18-2010, 02:56 PM         #47
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah, I remember that s**t!

TheInevitable24 said:
woooooooooooow

I didnt know all that but that s**t is classic remember when dude tried puttin a Gears tourny together with us finding our own team and like 1 2 3 placing all had take home prizes like a year of live MS points for free and s**t but failed in the first bracket lol i cant believe that s**t, so jann is sittin in a cell somewhere wow
 8 years ago '04        #48
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
this thread make me snicker every time.
 01-18-2010, 04:58 PM         #49
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
Also I'd like to point out going to E3 is in fact no big deal at all. I could create a game blog today and have enough credibility to obtain a press pass to E3 by June. So suck it hard, P-Hill.

Its not that easy. You have to have press credentials and a bunch of other ridiculous stuff. I know cuz I write for a gaming blog and we just got our press credentials and all that and this will be the first year we go to e3 and all the others.

But as far as Jann goes damn. I went away for a few months and he was running s**t here then I came back and dude was completely gone. Had no idea all this insane s**t had gone down. I was always wondering why he left. s**ts crazy and pretty sad at the same time. Dudes life must have been pathetic to get to the point where he needed to create a completely fake identity. Dude must have had no life in the real world.
 8 years ago '06        #50
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
It's probably how/where he grew up. If I remember right he's from NY, and I know a lot of NY dudes who scam
 01-18-2010, 06:49 PM         #51
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
It's probably how/where he grew up. If I remember right he's from NY, and I know a lot of NY dudes who scam
Nah Jann lives in Delaware. Or wait, is it his brother that lives there? Oh I don't know, you know how those silly "hacked routers" are with IP Addresses.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,160 | Props total: 9588 9588
 JeeQ said:
Jann Lee's story is epic and I laughed for days. People on here used to praise Jann Lee like he was the god of this forum. All he had to say was that he worked for Capcom and so many people here hopped on his d*ck like some groupies. They even made him the super mod of this forum, gave him full control. There was only a few people here who thought it was all bulls**t, they turned out to be right.

They found Jann on another forum, scamming people for PS3s. He said he had an inside track on them and people started sending him hundreds of dollars. They should have been suspicious because Jann's Paypal name is "Michael Mann" (yes, the acclaimed director, yes he spelled it wrong). Or that after they sent him the money, he said he and his friend on the forums were taking a trip to Europe. Anyways the people started figuring out they were being scammed, only problem he and is buddy scammed a bunch of nerds. They start tracking him down through his IP, FBI connections, Paypal, Credit Card companies. In a last ditch effort to save himself he created another account on that forum under the name of Mike (genius!), and on his first post claims to work for the DA, and tries convince them to drop their case, but he used the words "tooken" and "reterded" and the people there found that suspect. They IP tracked him and it matched with Jann's. Last post in the thread was you have a week to resolve this or the authorities are involved, close thread.

Someone in here has a link, but that's a summary
what a f**kin lame
 01-18-2010, 07:06 PM         #53
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish we still had the audio of him defending himself. Classic
 8 years ago '05        #54
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Capcom huh?

What did he do, janitor? f**k outta here.

I remember ppl were asking him about DMC4 dude would say NDA, NDA.

NDA my a.ss motherf**ker you just don't know s**t!
 8 years ago '04        #55
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DarkSidesHero said:
I wish we still had the audio of him defending himself. Classic
Godz (and was it Kap?) painted that n*gga in a corner, all Jann kept saying was "that's not me!!!" priceless. I was laughing my a.ss off.
 8 years ago '04        #56
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
word on the street is Jann really worked at Capcom....
 01-18-2010, 08:52 PM         #57
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care that Kap(Da)King runs a website and attends E3, how does that help the BXGS? He's a mod and he's never around to help contribute or share opinions.

Give his mod spot to someone like TriangleOffense or Kuruption, you know.. someone who actually contributes.
 8 years ago '04        #58
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I remember I made a thread calling out Jan Lee and posting pictures that I saw on another website that he claimed was his on this site and I got flamed for trying to call him out and people were negative reppin me and I even got banned for awhile ........

People in this section really did treat him like a God.

I was trying to tell you dude was a fraud........but nope some of yall lost a lot of money to him cause you didn't wanna listen.
 8 years ago '04        #59
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
i agree give my mod spot up
 8 years ago '06        #60
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
 K1Entertainment said:
but nope some of yall lost a lot of money to him cause you didn't wanna listen.
nobody here lost any money to him, it was at another forum

Kap(Da)King said:
i agree give my mod spot up
ronnie will get to it in about 6 months
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine