What ever happen to Jann Lee and the dude that sounded like Nas on BX?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
woooooooooooow

I didnt know all that but that s**t is classic remember when dude tried puttin a Gears tourny together with us finding our own team and like 1 2 3 placing all had take home prizes like a year of live MS points for free and s**t but failed in the first bracket lol i cant believe that s**t, so jann is sittin in a cell somewhere wow
 8 years ago '04        #22
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
yeah I remember the stories and how tons of people were all over jann lee's nuts..people it's a forum, stfu and quit acting like a groupie. lmao @ making it a super mod. yes, I said IT because I still don't know for sure if it's a he or she and let it go already op. why even make this thread? you need a hug? oh and the guy who people say sounded like nas got his kufi smacked up off his head like a do-rag and hasn't been seen since

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 01-17-2010 at 02:33 PM..
 01-17-2010, 03:00 PM         #23
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<~~~ Jann

I randomly found this while lurking in the Bayonetta thread on neogaf a couple weeks ago.
 8 years ago '09        #24
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 TheInevitable24 said:
woooooooooooow

I didnt know all that but that s**t is classic remember when dude tried puttin a Gears tourny together with us finding our own team and like 1 2 3 placing all had take home prizes like a year of live MS points for free and s**t but failed in the first bracket lol i cant believe that s**t, so jann is sittin in a cell somewhere wow
I remember that s**t too, I was the only that showed up on my team
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #25
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
 P-Hill said:
Kap is busy running his website along with peeps like Hydro, going to gaming events like E3, and all of that.
does he still have a fear of flying?
 8 years ago '06        #26
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
 younggangsta_s said:
My sig n*ggas.

And the boxden thread were he got exposed -

8 years ago '04        #27
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Oh s**t. He scammed AVS forums?
 8 years ago '04        #28
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
im around
 8 years ago '04        #29
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Kap(Da)King said:
im around
lol damn barely
 8 years ago '06        #30
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 JeeQ said:
Jann Lee's story is epic and I laughed for days. People on here used to praise Jann Lee like he was the god of this forum. All he had to say was that he worked for Capcom and so many people here hopped on his d*ck like some groupies. They even made him the super mod of this forum, gave him full control. There was only a few people here who thought it was all bulls**t, they turned out to be right.

They found Jann on another forum, scamming people for PS3s. He said he had an inside track on them and people started sending him hundreds of dollars. They should have been suspicious because Jann's Paypal name is "Michael Mann" (yes, the acclaimed director, yes he spelled it wrong). Or that after they sent him the money, he said he and his friend on the forums were taking a trip to Europe. Anyways the people started figuring out they were being scammed, only problem he and is buddy scammed a bunch of nerds. They start tracking him down through his IP, FBI connections, Paypal, Credit Card companies. In a last ditch effort to save himself he created another account on that forum under the name of Mike (genius!), and on his first post claims to work for the DA, and tries convince them to drop their case, but he used the words "tooken" and "reterded" and the people there found that suspect. They IP tracked him and it matched with Jann's. Last post in the thread was you have a week to resolve this or the authorities are involved, close thread.
What a f**kin idiot. Haha.
 8 years ago '06        #31
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109
people are funny
 8 years ago '04        #32
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 Da Ill One said:
lol damn barely
im here alot more than u think..jus not saying much...plus im out grinding u kno
 8 years ago '04        #33
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 Kap(Da)King said:
im here alot more than u think..jus not saying much...plus im out grinding u kno
its the ghost of kap lol
 8 years ago '07        #34
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
it's crazy that he almost banned me for dissin him...
 8 years ago '05        #35
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
Yeah, Jann was a good dude, he used to run those Gears of War tournies back in the day. He tried scammin and got caught. I aint mad at him for it. The idiots who sent him like 600 dollars a pop are at fault for being idiots and trusting some guy over the internet.

Also, glad to hear Kap is doin his thing runnin his own website n s**t. Props.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 01-17-2010 at 10:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #36
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
when promoting someone to a mod and even a super mod, people have a right to be mad and it's not always good to call them idiots..remember karma. as a mod or super mod are you suppose to be trusted and respected among other things and for that person to take advantage of their status and rip people off is not right and you calling them idiots is not the way to go about it. you're probably some powder puff kid mad. by him doing gears of war tournies and s**t like that is nothing, anyone can do that. it only worked to an extent because groupies like you were on his nuts and his "loyal fanbase" went along with it and where are they now? you're not mad because someone like that ripped off fellow BX people? I ain't mad either but I don't respect him or anything pertaining to scamming people especially at $600 per person, do the math. there are many things to be said and done on the internet and i'm sure if joe budden or ya favorite rapper posted on here and said it were them with proof you'd believe it so quit fronting with the "trusting some guy over the internet." bulls**t because everyone is liable and accountable and a target.
 8 years ago '06        #37
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
Jann did not run the GOW tournaments. I'm the one who originally created and managed them. I ended the tournament before it started because I knew the direction it was heading. He tried to resurrect it which was a huge mistake.

I remember when I first saw Jann post and I thought he was some teenager attention wh0ore. Then he got promoted to Mod status, I talked to him on XBL and he sounded like a mature guy, he definitely had his bulls**t story down pat. So I didn't pay him no mind, cosigned him a few times even, then all the stuff came out about him scamming dudes. I still continued to cosign him (he did do a lot for Boxden in certain aspects) but he was ultimately given too much control too soon. Then he tried to blame everything on everyone but himself, which ruined his rep and credibility. He went MIA and remained a Mod for what seemed like an eternity. Jann still posts on Itsbx under the same name.

Kap is still a Mod and never posts, which says a lot about this forum. The people who do their Mod jobs get demoted and the people who don't do s**t get to keep their Mod status. That sounds about right.

Also I'd like to point out going to E3 is in fact no big deal at all. I could create a game blog today and have enough credibility to obtain a press pass to E3 by June. So suck it hard, P-Hill.
 8 years ago '05        #38
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 intoxicated662 said:
when promoting someone to a mod and even a super mod, people have a right to be mad and it's not always good to call them idiots..remember karma. as a mod or super mod are you suppose to be trusted and respected among other things and for that person to take advantage of their status and rip people off is not right and you calling them idiots is not the way to go about it. you're probably some powder puff kid mad. by him doing gears of war tournies and s**t like that is nothing, anyone can do that. it only worked to an extent because groupies like you were on his nuts and his "loyal fanbase" went along with it and where are they now? you're not mad because someone like that ripped off fellow BX people? I ain't mad either but I don't respect him or anything pertaining to scamming people especially at $600 per person, do the math. there are many things to be said and done on the internet and i'm sure if joe budden or ya favorite rapper posted on here and said it were them with proof you'd believe it so quit fronting with the "trusting some guy over the internet." bulls**t because everyone is liable and accountable and a target.

He didnt rip off BX people.

He did that on another forum.

Moron.

8 years ago '05        #39
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
yeah no s**t Jann wasnt nothing on this forum except a daily news poster why all the hate
 8 years ago '09        #40
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
I wanna be a mod in this section
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy