Christian Releases A Song Going In On Jay-Z, Beyonce & Rihanna!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,578 | Props total: 17248 17248
Damn he Ethered Jay z with truth, I like how he flipped the video images into rhymes.
 8 years ago '06        #82
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Jay-z is nothing but a puppet for the Illuminati because I dout they would let a thug rapper in there group.

Jay-z iz not no damn thug mann.
 01-18-2010, 01:28 PM         #83
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said:
Jay-z iz not no damn thug mann.
not now he isn't but from '96-04 that's the exact tip he was on...how's anything he was droppin' during that time period any different than any typical gangsta rapper?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

01-18-2010, 02:17 PM         #84
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can we get a DL link for this?
 01-18-2010, 02:34 PM         #85
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
happy thats the only thread left about this topic

in a hiphop thread
 01-18-2010, 02:36 PM         #86
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
can we get a DL link for this?
 01-18-2010, 02:42 PM         #87
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Michael_Moore again.

thanks alot dude
 01-18-2010, 02:44 PM         #88
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Michael_Moore again.

thanks alot dude
no problem my dude... :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #89
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
does this guy have any other goood songs? myspace page or mixtapes?
 01-18-2010, 05:39 PM         #90
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biff said:
does this guy have any other goood songs? myspace page or mixtapes?
as far as i'm aware I he's just doing this to get the word out about jay-z he's not looking for any fame or recognition..
 8 years ago '09        #91
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Peterparker said:
see, now ur just being an idiot on purpose..there's no such thing as homos3xuality?? so I guess heteros3xuality is just a figment of ones imagination?? and I know where u goin w/ that one..but the illuminati exist but homoness does not??

see now ur picking and choosing..but here is the thing..Jay-Z is not just a rapper..he's a hip-hop mogul,a business man,an iconic figure..yes he's more then just a rapper..

he's examined?? lmao like he's an profesional investigator that's been studying Jay-Z for years..when in actuality he's on some he say,she say bullchit with no actual evidence..it's all speculations..and guess where all his a.ssumptions stem from

Religious bullchit..a Christianity point of view..so i'm saying you as a homos3xual..cuz that's what you are even if you say it does not exist..how can you say what he's saying is the truth..when it's coming from a religious point of view..

esp. when he stated 99 problems is track number 9 followed by Lucifer..yes 99 problems is track 9..but Lucifer is not after 99 problems..it's track #12

this whole song is pro-Jesus..pro-Chrisianity..anything that seems or is not for Christ..is the devil..how could u say something like that is truth..that sound like the slave masters who said the same thing about the slaves cuz they didn't worship Jesus..or what the white man said to the native americans..

I mean baphomet..has nothing to do with masons..alot of masons don't have s**t to do w/ illuimnati..granted it is alot of egyptian symbols w/ masonic culture..you think a elite secret society gone let Jay-Z black a.ss into the group?? I don't care how much money he has..

I mean this n*gga said voodoo paint..tha f**k does voodoo have to do with the illuminati?? that's just plain ignorance..and none of the images in Jay video had anything to do w/ voodoo..

I mean masons,illumaniti,satanic worshippers..don't have s**t to do w/ each other.. Hov is just all over the place..or u sheep are all over the place..
I told you there is no such thing as homoness.It is called homos3xuality. Homos3xuality exists but NOT HOMONESS, that is a ignorant word. That is a word you made up. I am not here to cavil especially about the ignorant word that you chew and spit out towards my post.

I never said anything about MASONS. You don't even know the message I have coveyed for you to overstand. Thoughout many of these similar thread I have given my just. Re-read the Jimbo Tread he made a while back with the 30 plus video of, "selling the soul."

My ideology has a foundation. Reasons differ from each individual regardless if we hold faith to the same subject matter. Again, my reasons if you re-read them it should be overstood already. It was listed in that thread. Then I will be more than happy to reiterate anything that you don't have clarity of.

If you want to make up words to be funny then I won't even continue to debate with you , it only wastes my time.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-18-2010 at 08:06 PM..
 01-18-2010, 08:02 PM         #92
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that fool k!lled Jay-Z with that s**t right there.....
 01-18-2010, 08:03 PM         #93
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all kids better wake up!!!!!

I see some of y'all don't even understand the agendas that are being pushed onto you! It's nothing but negativity! We all need to push that negative s**t away and embrace positive s**t!
 8 years ago '09        #94
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Peterparker said:
u know what tha hell I ment when I said homoness..stop being so emotional..and I read that thread..and neither You or Jimbo answered any of my questions straight up..and i'm actually one of the ppl that believe in elite secret societies..and don't believe most of the s**t mainstream spoon feds the public..I just think yall too over the place when it comes to Jay-z being apart of this occult..I need more concret evidence..symbols n s**t aint good enough.. I need documented evidence..witnesses..
I am not emotional neither do I get personal, I like debating but when people start to make comments to be funny then I disregard it as a debate.

I responded to you if you go re-read the post in the thread. Just click on my name and go to my statistics to find it.

Again, there is no solid evidence or documentation to know for FACT. If you believe in God that is the same analogy, there is no SOLID evidence or documentation that there is a supernatural God in the sky above.

You either have belief or you don't.

In that thread I listed books to read on, I told you to research on Eugenics, cointelpro, government control, dopamine neurotransmitter E.T.C.

I told you to google "Soulja boy twitter rant" of how he was stating that their are people trying to change him. Then he deleted it from his twitter page.

In my eyes there is no such thing as coincidence, PERIOD. To bring about a fact there has to be a theory or hypothesis, PERIOD.

If these hand symbols are not enough, if these books and videos are not enough then there is no need to prolong questioning beliefs about them, because one cannot MAKE you believe.

With sign and symbols comes REASONS.

I.E - If I throw up a peace sign/symbol gestures using my fingers in your eyes it will signify that I am saying....Bye, peace, see ya, dueces.

The same way with these celebrities/athletes. Jimbo had alot of pictures to show you and it is not just a coincidence for them to throw these gestures by default, it has reasons.

Whether I am right on wrong, or maybe I delved too much, I rather be AWARE by reading between the lines than to not read the book AT ALL. Since, I do not TRUST my government /any secret society/ H1N1 vaccine E.T.C then I am protecting myself by being AWARE.

For everything has a cause and a effect then comes reasons.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-18-2010 at 08:41 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #95
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #96
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 klm1015 said:
Im not saying you arent. Im saying a lot of people try to ignore the madness in this world. My friends just ignore this jay stuff like its nothing. Its actually made me do research on it, when I said urban crowd Im talking about the younger generation. People in my age group, the people I know at my school dont do anything but watch The Game on BET and listen to Gucci Mane. They could give two s**ts about it. Im not saying Im special Im just not going to forget this whole Jay/illuminati thing because we dont know what could be upon us fam. You didnt have to go off the deep end.
Nothing wrong with doing your research fam. All you can do is try to educate you first then build with others. This is a tricky world and it's hard to really grasp what's really going on. PEACE!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now