Christian Releases A Song Going In On Jay-Z, Beyonce & Rihanna!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
we tryin to help you. str8 up. the people startin to get derogatory are just upset that you wont atleast read and look at the whole thing and picture before u think we are crazy. come on.... lets be serious. this is all of our damn lives!!!! this is our family, our future!!
 01-17-2010, 01:16 PM         #62
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
wtf christians banging for christ oms**t im dead.
u laugh now but I swear under everything a day will come when u don't find all of this so funny....
 01-17-2010, 01:30 PM         #63
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
u laugh now but I swear under everything a day will come when u don't find all of this so funny....
yeah the day the care bears come down to earth with their cloudy car to take ova our planet

now that u know whats gonna happen do u feel safe?

and may u try explain how ur purpose is different from ur gvt intryin to install fear in all our foolish little unaware heads?

till then im dancin along among U sheeps :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #64
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 Peterparker said:
since it's truth at best..then wouldn't homos3xuality be a sin..since the rapper is preaching about GOD and standing by the Bible..last time I checked homoness wasnt looked to high upon by christanity..
First, There is no such thing as homoness.

Second, I am Agnostic. I don't believe in a supernatural power living in the skies. Heaven and Hell are Fallacies.

When I stated "Truth at best" I was referring to his inquiries on Jay-Z and his involvement with the illuminati.

I stated what I stated because he apparently has examined that JAY-Z is NOT just a rapper and it must be deep than what most see.

You're cavilingly a.ssuming about my reason for that statement.

IT IS NOT GOOD TO a.ssUME.
 8 years ago '06        #65
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3544 3544
 Nick-401 said:
you make us laugh, how blind you are, and how much you cannot connect the dots. we are tryin to help you. look/read everything we are giving you, if you still dont get it. then your ignorant. you need to completely have a free mind and spirit, and forget EVERYTHING you were ever told and thought. its all a lie man. i was at where u were a few years ago. open your mind!!!!
 Nick-401 said:
we tryin to help you. str8 up. the people startin to get derogatory are just upset that you wont atleast read and look at the whole thing and picture before u think we are crazy. come on.... lets be serious. this is all of our damn lives!!!! this is our family, our future!!
Let me repeat myself....

You people seriously make me laugh.

01-17-2010, 02:45 PM         #66
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank GOD for Jay-z... we can now destroy all religions. lol
 8 years ago '04        #67
aughustla706 1 heat pts
space
space
$85 | Props total: 0 0
WHO CARES!!!

Check out a new and official no bias hip hop blog

8 years ago '04        #68
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
dude went in on dis,i listened hard and he on point,but dis aint changin how i feel about Jay,he still dat n*gga to me.... i dont kno what his ties to iluminati can do to me if i already kno whassup... he aint brainwashin me
 8 years ago '04        #69
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
word....

basically all religion is part of babylon so they both in the wrong (Christians and Illuminati that is). You don't need to be in a religion to serve God...
never more true words spoken.

its funny how people accuse jay of numbing the people minds and getting them ready to praise the new world order when religion (mostly christianity) has been doing just that for years.

Fact: less than 50% of most christians have a full overstanding of what the new world order is or what it even entails yet they are convinced they are going to be public enemy #1 when it all goes down.

all most of you do is go to church most of which don't even teach out of revelations which is the most relevant book in these times.
 01-17-2010, 03:39 PM         #70
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at all you people acting shocked that a christian is being hypocritical. been going on for 2000 years....that s**t ain't new.
 8 years ago '04        #71
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #72
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Ya'll could learn a lil' something if you learn to quit frontin'.
 01-17-2010, 06:03 PM         #73
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Ya'll could learn a lil' something if you learn to quit frontin'.
oh naw they're learning...they're just tryna save face by not admitting it....:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #74
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 726 726
wow he a beast
 8 years ago '04        #75
DCoop04 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 279 279
lol at all you people acting shocked that a christian is being hypocritical. been going on for 2000 years....that s**t ain't new.
What people group of people are not hypocritical? Christians,Muslims, Atheists? All people have flaws
 01-17-2010, 07:04 PM         #76
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By The Nastiest
since I know there's mad atheists and "anti-Christians" on this site, I'm not gonna involve myself in the pointless argument going on in here. I'll just say that the song is dope and if you believe in Judaism, Christianity, or Islam the guy raises very valid points.
I hear that....
 01-17-2010, 07:21 PM         #77
Tev24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t hard, yo got a mixtape? O and to the n*ggas that don't believe. S**ts real.
 01-17-2010, 09:54 PM         #78
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dopee as song damn dis shyt is so real
 01-17-2010, 10:52 PM         #79
Alldn666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
 01-18-2010, 10:17 AM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
find what funny? I find Christians just as funny as the pre-school kids who prepare their Christmas list a month early for Santa....I find you funny for trying to throw that religious dogma on me. f**k your God...tell him take his a.ss to Haiti and do something good for a chance.
love how u f*gs always try and have it both ways..I thought there isn't a God though?..so how do u expect a character in a fairy tale story to do anything let alone anything good?..and i've said this before it's always the ones with terrible lives that are bitter about their circumstances that blame god for the mess their lives have become..u don't wanna hold yourself accountable so u pass blame to God..and find comfort in satanic behavior..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy