Christian Releases A Song Going In On Jay-Z, Beyonce & Rihanna!

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-16-2010, 09:21 PM         #21
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not everyone believes in God or satan, in fact the Christian religion has been dropping in popularity and those who believe in it have COMPLETE disregard for the bible and never read it. That a**hole Pat Robertson isn't helping either. He mentions the Illuminati and all the evil in the world but never fails at spewing hateful bulls**t....ironic
 01-16-2010, 09:25 PM         #22
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U_Turn said:
im familiar with madness in this world but never will u see me praise madness

so whats the point?

stop considerin us regular ppl like fools and in the same way putting ur self above

u aint nothin special even if u consider urself full of an HYPOTETICAL AWARENESS
if all other efforts to explain to you have proved ineffective and you're still too slow to figure out what's going on..what other way is there to describe you other than calling u foolish/stupid?
 01-16-2010, 09:38 PM         #23
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
if all other efforts to explain to you have proved ineffective and you're still too slow to figure out what's going on..what other way is there to describe you other than calling u foolish/stupid?
im gonna repost a third time what i already said in another type of thread

cuz it maybe not hit u but dat defines my point of view

its obvious theres some suspicious s**t outhere.

i tried back then to do some research and reailize i wasted time and energy especially when i understood that when i tried to expose my opinions ppl just forget about stuff like that and im tell u why

ppl and me included have their owns problems everysingle day and rather find the answers to these problems than findin answers that dont exist or will never be explained

all u gotta know is this world is f**ked up and i dont need no books to understand that.i just gotta take a look at my environment.

and id rather waste energy in bu;ildin my ilife my family somethin really simple maybe but the only reason why im livin is to have a kid or two a wife and make sur there life aint too f**ked up

THE GREAT IDEAS ilike i like to call them wont bring u anythin but more and more oquestions with no answers to find/u cant live of "if" or "maybe"

btw even "knowing" wont protect u neither ur family, i hope u know (if all this stands for truth one day)

watchin internet links readin specific books doesnt make u the CHOSEN ONE to even consider u can judge anyone.

Ur not NEO neither TRINITY .

u wanna do somethin good?if u really feel like theses infos should be spread then go on
make meetings,damn make a song,write a book,make a painting

i could respect that but PLEASE dont come in here pointing out a HYPOTETICAL UNAWARENESS on anyone especially on a hip hop board

hope that answers ur question
 01-16-2010, 09:46 PM         #24
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Not everyone believes in God or satan, in fact the Christian religion has been dropping in popularity and those who believe in it have COMPLETE disregard for the bible and never read it. That a**hole Pat Robertson isn't helping either. He mentions the Illuminati and all the evil in the world but never fails at spewing hateful bulls**t....ironic
Pat Robertson isn't a true christian,,he's in the George Bush crowd that also calls themselves christians when they're not..they're branches of the Illuminati..so your attempt at making a good point crashes and burns right there...
 8 years ago '08        #25
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
The dude sounds like he could spit, too bad he wasted a such a good beat doing this.
 8 years ago '08        #26
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
^^^

hes better than your corny a.ss with only 300 plays
 01-16-2010, 10:09 PM         #27
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffy_1 said:
^^^

hes better than your corny a.ss with only 300 plays
 8 years ago '08        #28
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 clarence1986 said:
Jehova - 1
Jay Hova - 0
word....

basically all religion is part of babylon so they both in the wrong (Christians and Illuminati that is). You don't need to be in a religion to serve God...

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 01-16-2010 at 10:22 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #29
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Quasi said:

[pic - click to view]

that guy? yea he's down with this mason crap. so is joel osteen and his wife.

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves''

the goverment is also connected. they all throw up mason signs..not just americas government either. their agenda is to make a one world government. what's in it for them? money, power, and fame. the last book of the Bible speaks of a one world government in the end times. there will be a one world government where the antichrist rules over the world. all of this stuff is unfolding just as the Bible said it would. just as every prophecy written in the Bible has come true the way it said it would. and not one has been wrong. now all the end time prophecies are unfolding. only one God could possibly know everything.

Last edited by 991; 01-16-2010 at 10:27 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #30
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
i had promised to never participate in a thread like this about the illuminati s**t but the dude really can kinda spit
 8 years ago '07        #31
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
n*gga went in
 8 years ago '04        #32
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,402 | Props total: 11780 11780
n*gga? by a christian rapper?

ill pass
 8 years ago '07        #33
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,554 | Props total: 56421 56421
Jay-z is nothing but a puppet for the Illuminati because I dout they would let a thug rapper in there group.
 8 years ago '05        #34
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
this s**t is getitn outta hand...

u get too much money... its all bad... a nigguhs start to hate

YET, other rappers go around talkin about k!llin people... and drug use which k!lls an entire race... and degrading women... i mean s**t... why point the finger just at jay.. (maybe its the u cut the head off the body dies) but s**t address all rappers...

nigguhs seems to be pretty short sided..

and f**k jesus.. all that man made religious bulls**t to keep people conformed before science existed and s**t...

all this shiit nigguhs tryin to make WAAY TO DEEP.. live yo life by implementing good moral values, do unto others etc..... and you'll be good...
 8 years ago '06        #35
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3548 3548
...people are falling harder and harder for this Illuminati mess....

....it's sad.
 01-16-2010, 10:58 PM         #36
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
christian rappers aren't supposed to say the N-word...... HYPOCRITE...

JAY-Z >>> all the christian rappers combined.
 01-16-2010, 11:12 PM         #37
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
...people are falling harder and harder for this Illuminati mess....

....it's sad.
what did u expect its boxden ppl are followers
 01-16-2010, 11:20 PM         #38
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL

he aight on the bars
 8 years ago '08        #39
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 991 said:

[pic - click to view]

that guy? yea he's down with this mason crap. so is joel osteen and his wife.

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves''

the goverment is also connected. they all throw up mason signs..not just americas government either. their agenda is to make a one world government. what's in it for them? money, power, and fame. the last book of the Bible speaks of a one world government in the end times. there will be a one world government where the antichrist rules over the world. all of this stuff is unfolding just as the Bible said it would. just as every prophecy written in the Bible has come true the way it said it would. and not one has been wrong. now all the end time prophecies are unfolding. only one God could possibly know everything.
Did you actually watch the video where he said that? Or are you just gonna use that .01 second frame to show he's "down with this mason crap'"?
 01-16-2010, 11:39 PM         #40
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s**t is stupid. he can rhyme. but think about it. this is really stupid. saying n*gga this n*gga that and hes claiming to be religious. where are his scrupals.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy