Breaking News:Smoking Gun Reporting That Wyclef Has Been Pocketing Charity Money Intended For Haiti

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
damn 'Clef what you gona say now "It Doesn't Matter"
 8 years ago '08        #82
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 ruff said:
Shut your black a.ss up.

Proofs in your face and you refuse to accept it.
Ruff, all you had to do was correct his a.ss with the racism, but you in the wrong too.

2 wrongs don't make a right, you WHITE PERSON.

But 3 do!

I SMELL A RACE WAR, AND I KNOW SOME WHITE FOLKS ARE LAUGHING ABOUT n*ggaS DYING WITH THE "DEAD NlGGER STORAGE s**t" I'M DOWN WITH WHATEVER, IF THE THREAD GETS TO ANOTHER LEVEL, LET THE GAMES BEGIN, MOTHERf**kAS

Last edited by Young Buck; 01-15-2010 at 08:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #83
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
What's so racist about it when he described me as "white a.ss" first?

I'm not even white! Why would he a.ssUME I was in the first place? Guilty conscience? That's how racist he is.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,427 | Props total: 25064 25064
...I Think The Thread Title Is A Little Miss Leading. He Pocket The Charity Money Back In 06,It Didnt Say He Was Pocketing The Money Off The Haiti Donates As Of Now
 8 years ago '05        #85
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
if the earthquake hit in 2010, then why is the report strictly talking about 06 and 07 transactions........n*gga basically looked like he rushed his tax papers and JUST turned them in this year
 8 years ago '08        #86
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 ruff said:
What's so racist about it when he described me as "white a.ss" first?

I'm not even white!, that's how racist he is.
....Then why would you say black a.ss, that's a wrong.

What are you? Asian? I always hated your food!
Indian? Your country smells
Mexican? I don't even need to say anything
 8 years ago '05        #87
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Think The Thread Title Is A Little Miss Leading. He Pocket The Charity Money Back In 06,It Didnt Say He Was Pocketing The Money Off The Haiti Donates As Of Now
basically what i said........title is making it seem like he's pocketing money from the earthquake disaster.......
 8 years ago '04        #88
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
f**k it, I love Wyclef, he could never do wrong.

I'ma donate now.

goes to

??????????
 8 years ago '04        #89
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
"someone please call 9-1-1..." (wyclef voice)
 8 years ago '04        #90
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
 Young Buck said:
....Then why would you say black a.ss, that's a wrong.

What are you? Asian? I always hated your food!
Indian? Your country smells
Mexican? I don't even need to say anything
Cuz now he knows how I'd feel if I were white.

And showing him how racism works and how he's fueling the machine.

Last edited by ruff; 01-15-2010 at 08:28 PM..
 01-15-2010, 08:33 PM         #91
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
u looked waaaayyy too deep into that..I suppose you think the Young Buck on BX shares the same ideaology as the real one too right?
thats funny text coming from that username.

For the people who wants to give back use kiva.org, your money goes directly to the person for his/hers business ventures.
 01-15-2010, 08:39 PM         #92
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
thats funny text coming from that username.

For the people who wants to give back use kiva.org, your money goes directly to the person for his/hers business ventures.
put the bottle down n*gga..
 8 years ago '08        #93
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
@Michael Moore: You named yourself after a skeptic, your avvy is a conspiracy theorist, eugenics alarmist, you post non stop about conspiracy, illuminati, and the new world order... When I bring up that you're a fake truther, you say, but does that mean the dude on bx named young buck with a pic of young buck thinks just like young buck. Seriously, what? Like I said, you're either doing too much for the truth movement by over saturating a population here on Boxden with so much information that they will be turned off by it, think you're crazy, or not give a f**k. OR you're on some bulls**t, posting as much as you do about conspiracy because you want people that are not already involved, or thinking about those conspiracies, to have a negative perspective on "conspiracy theory" by making them so sick of it, that they will turn a blind eye from anything that might really be going on. I love how you of all people tell me that I am looking too far into something, lol, and I doubt what I'm saying is beyond your comprehension. I've seen too much of what you've already posted to think you don't get it. It's good to inform people, but zealotry turns everyone off, you're suspect.

Last edited by Effit; 01-15-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 01-15-2010, 08:54 PM         #94
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
@Michael Moore: You named yourself after a skeptic, your avvy is a conspiracy theorist, eugenics alarmist, you post non stop about conspiracy, illuminati, and the new world order... When I bring up that you're a fake truther, you say, but does that mean the dude on bx named young buck with a pic of young buck thinks just like young buck. Seriously, what? Like I said, you're either doing too much for the truth movement by over saturating a population here on Boxden with so much information that they will be turned off by it, think you're crazy, or not give a f**k. OR you're on some bulls**t, posting as much as you do about conspiracy because you want people that are not already involved, or thinking about those conspiracies, to have a negative perspective on "conspiracy theory" by making them so sick of it, that they will turn a blind eye from anything that might really be going on. I love how you of all people tell me that I am looking too far into something, lol, and I doubt what I'm saying is beyond your comprehension. I've seen too much of what you've already posted to think you don't get it. It's good to inform people, but zealotry turns everyone off, you're suspect.
damn....what can I say..u got me..
 8 years ago '04        #95
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,338 | Props total: 11512 11512
do u guys know anything about taxes organizations have to do taxes as well... smh
 01-15-2010, 09:09 PM         #96
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Well damn
 8 years ago '05        #97
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Good thing I gave my $25 to American Red Cross. WTF is Wyclef thinking running money scams, he's not a Nigerian businessman.
 8 years ago '08        #98
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
wyclef was going in on twitter earlier talking about the smoking gun... but i really do hope this s**t aint true...
 01-15-2010, 09:59 PM         #99
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!
 8 years ago '04        #100
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
 Michael_Moore said:
aiti earthquake aid pours into group that has enriched singer

JANUARY 14--The Haiti earthquake has already triggered hundreds of thousands of donations to musician Wyclef Jean's charitable foundation, which expects to raise upwards of $1 million a day in the disaster's wake.

However, Internal Revenue Service records show the group has a lackluster history of accounting for its finances, and that the organization has paid the performer and his business partner at least $410,000 for rent, production services, and Jean's appearance at a benefit concert. Though the Wyclef Jean Foundation, which does business as Yele Haiti Foundation, was incorporated 12 years ago--and has been active since that time--the group only first filed tax returns in August 2009.

That month, the foundation provided the IRS with returns covering calendar years 2005, 2006, and 2007--the only periods for which it has publicly provided a glimpse at its financial affairs. In 2006, Jean's charity reported contributions of $1 million, the bulk of which came from People magazine in exchange for the first photos of a pregnant Angelina Jolie (the actress reportedly directed that the publication's payment go to Jean's charity, not her personally). As seen on the following pages from the foundation's 2006 tax return, the group paid $31,200 in rent to Platinum Sound, a Manhattan recording studio owned by Jean and Jerry Duplessis, who, like Jean, is a foundation board member. A $31,200 rent payment was also made in 2007 to Platinum Sound.

The rent, tax returns a.ssure, "is priced below market value." The recording studio also was paid $100,000 in 2006 for the "musical performance services of Wyclef Jean at a benefit concert." That six-figure payout, the tax return noted, "was substantially less than market value." The return, of course, does not address why Jean needed to be paid to perform at his own charity's fundraiser. But the largest 2006 payout--a whopping $250,000--went to Telemax, S.A., a for-profit Haiti company in which Jean and Duplessis were said to "own a controlling interest."

The money covered "pre-purchased...TV airtime and production services" that were part of the foundation's "outreach efforts" in Haiti. No further description of these services was offered, though the return claimed that "the fees paid are below market" and that the use of Telemax was the "most efficient way of providing these services." The group's tax returns also report "consultant" payments totaling $300,000 between 2005-2007, while the 2006 return reported nearly $225,000 in "promotion and PR" costs. These expenses are not itemized further in the IRS returns. (6 pages) .

[pic - click to view]

The Smoking Gun just reported that your mother did not have any kids that lived. I dont believe it though, I read your b.s. all the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago