Breaking News:Smoking Gun Reporting That Wyclef Has Been Pocketing Charity Money Intended For Haiti

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2010, 06:06 PM         #61
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well..these are the same people who came out w/ the Rick Ross info.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25048 25048
... Well I Be Damn.

*Plays "Thug Angels"*
 8 years ago '05        #63
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
damn yo im bout to hit up my Haitian people to see if they heard bout this...i would think they will be devastated
 01-15-2010, 06:11 PM         #64
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #65
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25048 25048
 StateProperty88 said:
damn yo im bout to hit up my Haitian people to see if they heard bout this...i would think they will be devastated
....You Trying Get That n*gga k!lled Huh? Them Haitians Finna Be End That n*gga Career Like The Scarface Ending.

Wyclef Might Wanna Speak On This Before This k!ll His Career Off....
 8 years ago '05        #66
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 ruff said:
lmao, you mad?
hell yea i am your too immature to figure out the patterns that are going to take placer, your white a.ss wouldnt understand, dumbass i bet u wouldnt be laughin if it was the case in this country
 8 years ago '05        #67
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Trying Get That n*gga k!lled Huh? Them Haitians Finna Be End That n*gga Career Like The Scarface Ending.

Wyclef Might Wanna Speak On This Before This k!ll His Career Off....
you got a point maybe ill just let them find out them self because they will f**k around and serve wyclef up
 8 years ago '08        #68
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Anybody who thinks this is going to diminish Wyclef's career or reputation with Haitians when him and his family were on the ground there helping the day after the quake are smoking crack. I'm surprised at some people in here for buying into this s**t.

@Michael Moore: You have Michael Moore for a name, and Alex Jones as your Avvy, those two don't mix... I suppose you like Glenn Beck too? Ironic. Michael Moore the paid off Liberal documentarian, who conveniently ignores most real problems, and only gives his own twisted, pc, watered down versions long after the issues are dead, Alex Jones the anti Right, anti Left, eugenics conspiracy theorist, and Glenn Beck the Fox News shill, claiming to be a skeptic but leading the dumbest Americans of all right back to the Republicans next election. Yeah dude, you are either a conspiracy zealot, or a complete fraud, on Boxden to drum up an anti truth movement by driving everyone on the site f**king nuts with constant information and making the Truth movement look ridiculous. Either way, your'e doing too much.

Last edited by Effit; 01-15-2010 at 06:49 PM..
 01-15-2010, 06:52 PM         #69
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would they give someone so much control over the finances, even if its his charity, when his house has been foreclosed due to money problems etc?
 01-15-2010, 06:52 PM         #70
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True or not, allegations like this are one of the reasons why I don't trust giving money to charities.

If you want to make a difference go out there and get your hands dirty, or put in your money directly to know its actually being used properly
 8 years ago '06        #71
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,621 | Props total: 8554 8554
I hope not how can you take money from poor people
 01-15-2010, 07:03 PM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Anybody who thinks this is going to diminish Wyclef's career or reputation with Haitians when him and his family were on the ground there helping the day after the quake are smoking crack. I'm surprised at some people in here for buying into this s**t.

@Michael Moore: You have Michael Moore for a name, and Alex Jones as your Avvy, those two don't mix... I suppose you like Glenn Beck too? Ironic. Michael Moore the paid off Liberal documentarian, who conveniently ignores most real problems, and only gives his own twisted, pc, watered down versions long after the issues are dead, Alex Jones the anti Right, anti Left, eugenics conspiracy theorist, and Glenn Beck the Fox News shill, claiming to be a skeptic but leading the dumbest Americans of all right back to the Republicans next election. Yeah dude, you are either a conspiracy zealot, or a complete fraud, on Boxden to drum up an anti truth movement by driving everyone on the site f**king nuts with constant information and making the Truth movement look ridiculous. Either way, your'e doing too much.
u looked waaaayyy too deep into that..I suppose you think the Young Buck on BX shares the same ideaology as the real one too right?
 01-15-2010, 07:04 PM         #73
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
True or not, allegations like this are one of the reasons why I don't trust giving money to charities.

If you want to make a difference go out there and get your hands dirty, or put in your money directly to know its actually being used properly
I'll co-sign this....mainly because it's exactly what I was tellin' my homie today..
 8 years ago '06        #74
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
My best friend just called me screaming and yelling only thing i understood was clef and haiti i think it's safe to say they are aware lol. this n*gga usually don't have a accent in the least bit but right now u would of sworn the n*gga was born and raised.
 8 years ago '07        #75
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
it's fuked up if it's true. but there's always two sides so i'll reserve judgement for now.
 8 years ago '08        #76
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
@Michael Moore: It's obvious I just struck a nerve. That's that ether, the s**t that makes your soul burn slow. You're not on the level.
 01-15-2010, 07:21 PM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
@Michael Moore: It's obvious I just struck a nerve. That's that ether, the s**t that makes your soul burn slow. You're not on the level.
that's cool and all but u mind answering my question?
 8 years ago '04        #78
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 2189 2189
heh......wow
 8 years ago '06        #79
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396
aw damn
 8 years ago '04        #80
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
 dg177bx said:
hell yea i am your too immature to figure out the patterns that are going to take placer, your white a.ss wouldnt understand, dumbass i bet u wouldnt be laughin if it was the case in this country
Shut your black a.ss up.

Proofs in your face and you refuse to accept it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy