Breaking News:Smoking Gun Reporting That Wyclef Has Been Pocketing Charity Money Intended For Haiti

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2010, 04:36 PM         #41
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
i'm gonna need more reliable sources other than the smoking gun before i believe this
smoking gun is reliable bro..they're the same ones that exposed rick ross for being a corrections officer...
 01-15-2010, 04:38 PM         #42
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn clef, like that? i have a feeling this isnt tru
 01-15-2010, 04:39 PM         #43
Market  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's crazy
 8 years ago '06        #44
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
hes always been a clown
Samuel Delembert foundation actually helps
 8 years ago '08        #45
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
Man.....Smoking Gun never posted fake s**t before.

Ayo f**k Wyclef, That's why I don't trust these f**king charities, they take like 80% and give 20% back to the people.
 8 years ago '09        #46
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
this n*gga is gonna get green lighted
 8 years ago '04        #47
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Really hope this isn't true.
 8 years ago '07        #48
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
I don't know how I feel about this tbh.
 01-15-2010, 05:13 PM         #49
datgemini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe it f**k smoking gun
 8 years ago '07        #50
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
^ smoking gun is usually right, its not like mediatakeout. but anyway, wyclef still did a good deed. i dont know how i feel DAMNIT!
 01-15-2010, 05:29 PM         #51
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had a feeling he was stealing money. thats why i didnt want to send nothing to yele
 8 years ago '05        #52
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
the studio has rent its part of the expenses you how many times hes recorded s**t with bono and others at that studio studio time equipment engineers are all very expensive its a non profit organization which means every dollar has to be spent people who work for non profit organizations often make 6figures because every dollar has to be spent before we go jumping to conclusions on where clef is spending the money why is this and issue now when hes been on record for helping haiti . he doesnt work for free somebody has to pay him when u donate to the charity in order for him to perform and pay his band he needs money money ur paying him to do a concert that hatians dont have to pay for when he does this it generates interests in the organizartion no dif than a spokesperson getting hired lebron drinks powerade you see him drink it then go to the store and buy powerade same thing here u see clef performing for a cause u say i like that cause let me give some money to it let me tell u people and important life lesson NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE NOTHING EVERYTHING HAS A COST ..THEY SAID 100% OF THESE PROFITS WILL GO TO HATI WHEN OTHERWISE IS FOUND OUT LETS MAKE UP OUR MINDS THEN NOT NOW BASED ON A BLURB FOR A DIRT DIGGING WEBSITE. PERFECT TIMING FOR THEM HUH?
 8 years ago '08        #53
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
That man just spent yesterday with his wife moving dead bodies off the streets of Haiti. Gtfo of here with that bulls**t for once. After every big disaster you always hear how money wasn't used right, but right now, there is more important s**t to worry about. Or are dying kids part of this conspiracy?

Last edited by Effit; 01-15-2010 at 05:39 PM..
 01-15-2010, 05:49 PM         #54
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
the studio has rent its part of the expenses you how many times hes recorded s**t with bono and others at that studio studio time equipment engineers are all very expensive its a non profit organization which means every dollar has to be spent people who work for non profit organizations often make 6figures because every dollar has to be spent before we go jumping to conclusions on where clef is spending the money why is this and issue now when hes been on record for helping haiti . he doesnt work for free somebody has to pay him when u donate to the charity in order for him to perform and pay his band he needs money money ur paying him to do a concert that hatians dont have to pay for when he does this it generates interests in the organizartion no dif than a spokesperson getting hired lebron drinks powerade you see him drink it then go to the store and buy powerade same thing here u see clef performing for a cause u say i like that cause let me give some money to it let me tell u people and important life lesson NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE NOTHING EVERYTHING HAS A COST ..THEY SAID 100% OF THESE PROFITS WILL GO TO HATI WHEN OTHERWISE IS FOUND OUT LETS MAKE UP OUR MINDS THEN NOT NOW BASED ON A BLURB FOR A DIRT DIGGING WEBSITE. PERFECT TIMING FOR THEM HUH?
i was gonna come through and say this. I would also like to emphasize that Wyclef Jean and the Charity are 2 separate businesses. Wyclef has a standard which he charges, this fee is at a discounted rate he charged not the normal rate. Hes not stealing money, he has expenses and if any of you know about running a business you ll understand that you FIRST pay your bills and THEN distribute the proceeds to where they need to go.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-15-2010, 05:55 PM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well he does have motive....

8 years ago '04        #56
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
he aint doin s**t that all these other politicians aint doin ... hell all it even really says was at some point they paid for some accomadations ...at the end of the day with all the millions he's made !! what hes taken for his self is jus a minor percentage .. They doin this s**t because they want a f**kin excuse to force society to slow up the helping process .. this s**t is an attempt to discourage the people ..they reporting this s**t like he jus beat them for some money after the disaster struck ..how the f**k is this s**t even really relevant ..If that paper work is public record ..anybody can access this s**t ...so if nobody ever complained an he's still the co-owner of the charity apparently mu f**kaz is satisfied wit the way he is runnin this business ... f**k smokin gun ..how much money did they donate an wit the time they spent tryin to s**t on wyclef an soil his name imagine how many people they could have reached wit a supportive message encouoraging people to send money ..hell even if he was a snake ..they could have still encouraged people to donate spare clothes and shoes ...and can goods .. they make it seem like this n*gga finna have a big a.ss house in jamaica filled wit civillian rations and salvation army s**t like this n*gga is the biggest tyrant in the world ...f**k the media ..these c*ck suckers clearly have an agenda ..
 8 years ago '05        #57
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
YALL n*ggaS ARE GULLIBLE AS f**k YA WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING THEIR JUST TRYING TO BREAK HIS CHARACTER SINCE HES THE ONLY CELEBRITY THATS GIVING A HELPING HAND DUMBASSES U REALLY WOULD THINK THIS CTA WOULD DO THAT AFTER HES DON CARRIED THOUSANDS OF DEAD BODIES IN HIS NATIVE COUNTRY GTFAH YA BELIEVE ANYTHIGN zzzzzz TELLS U
 01-15-2010, 06:00 PM         #58
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
well he does have motive....

Ouch!
 8 years ago '07        #59
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
need more info. could be legit with him just gettin checks for services he provides regardless of his affiliation/ownership (I dunno what that situation looks like for him).

I'll buy it when the n*gga gets busted for embezzlement or whatever.
 8 years ago '04        #60
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 dg177bx said:
YALL n*ggaS ARE GULLIBLE AS f**k YA WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING THEIR JUST TRYING TO BREAK HIS CHARACTER SINCE HES THE ONLY CELEBRITY THATS GIVING A HELPING HAND DUMBASSES U REALLY WOULD THINK THIS CTA WOULD DO THAT AFTER HES DON CARRIED THOUSANDS OF DEAD BODIES IN HIS NATIVE COUNTRY GTFAH YA BELIEVE ANYTHIGN zzzzzz TELLS U
lmao, you mad?
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy