Book of Eli... Better than expected...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6756 6756
movie was igh
i figured out the twist quick tho, since he kept smelling everything and had them ray charles shades
 8 years ago '05        #62
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Great movie......
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #63
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Am I the only one who was slightly disappointed by this movie
 8 years ago '06        #64
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 youngvito18 said:
3.5/5................watched it last night, i think mila kunis is cute...but i never thought she has talent as an actor....she actually kinda sucks imo

didnt like the ending and i wish they had gone more in depth and showed more of what happen (the wars, the crusades, the burning of the books, the bombings, vivid pictures of the world from normalcy to the stages it went thru to get so degraded)
I agree. I was dissapointed that they didnt show atleast a glance of what happend
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #65
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
Watch this tonight. Though it was good not great. I gave it an A- in my rating. I guess I'm digging this movie cause I'm going though my first go through of Fallout 3 and alot of the stuff in that game was in this movie.
 8 years ago '06        #66
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Saw this movie last night n thought it was dope...

Denzel k!lled it once again.
 8 years ago '06        #67
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Only bad thing I could think of is what someone said above.. they should have showed what happened to the world n s**t..
 8 years ago '05        #68
VillainsDream 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 31 31
Just watched the movie last night and I thought it was good. Like what some of you said, I wish they had more of a backstory of the war and also learn more about the characters. Great ending and it made me want to play Fallout 3 again lol.
 01-24-2010, 05:20 AM         #69
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VillainsDream said:
Just watched the movie last night and I thought it was good. Like what some of you said, I wish they had more of a backstory of the war and also learn more about the characters. Great ending and it made me want to play Fallout 3 again lol.
werd fam LOL

this movie was alot like fallout 3....when gary oldmans bodygaurd dude tried to shoot eli and kept missing i was like damn this n*gga need to level up his small arms perk or use VATS, one of the two.
 8 years ago '08        #70
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,944 | Props total: 7351 7351
U really have to think tho whether u feel religion is fake or not. Certain people would run rampant and not care if they really thought that there wasn't a God or a afterlife or at least somethin that manages karma in life. But also with religion and the book in the wrong hands it could be used to in this case it wasn't. Tho I found it hard to see how Carnegie could have really ruled the world and towns just from the bible you get the idea that people use religion for false motives everyday. I liked that lesson it taught.

Denzel didn't seem blind but look at how he k!lled that bird. He didn't look in the sky dude said "did u hear that?" and just shot the bird without looking. I think it was kinda inconsistent with the blind thing because tho he did show that he could be blind with the brail bible and the way he murked the bird he still did some stuff a blind man shouldn't do so easily like lock the girl in the room and murk all those people.
 8 years ago '08        #71
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
If done right the ending opens up a sequel (or a comic book). The story can be about the girl finding her mother, the back story of the war, and etc. I enjoyed this film
 02-01-2010, 09:53 AM         #72
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that s**t sucked
 8 years ago '07        #73
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Its was a great movie but I was confused about 1 thing, why where they always checkin to see if he was "ONE OF THEM" They would check his wrist and see if he had some kind of mark on him. One guy said he not "ONE OF THEM" cause he would have the shakes. I was exspecting some kind of zombies or somthing and I was mad there wasn't any.
 8 years ago '08        #74
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 LOpacino said:
Its was a great movie but I was confused about 1 thing, why where they always checkin to see if he was "ONE OF THEM" They would check his wrist and see if he had some kind of mark on him. One guy said he not "ONE OF THEM" cause he would have the shakes. I was exspecting some kind of zombies or somthing and I was mad there wasn't any.
OH SH*T this just hit me. I was wondering that too. When you reminded me about "shakes" it just hit me. They were checking if you eat humans. Remember when they went into the old folks house and their hands were shaking? Eli noticed that and the grave yard they had in the back yard.

Last edited by AnyGiven; 02-01-2010 at 10:59 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #75
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 AnyGiven said:
OH SH*T this just hit me. I was wondering that too. When you reminded me about "shakes" it just hit me. They were checking if you eat humans. Remember when they went into the old folks house and their hands were shaking? Eli noticed that and the grave yard they had in the back yard.
Props, but I was thinkin since food was hard to find the old folks would just eat the bad guys, and they didn't show u the old folks wrist. I think who ever survived outside when the sun did what it did either died or turned to zombies. The old folks were just old crazy cannibles.
 8 years ago '08        #76
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 LOpacino said:
Props, but I was thinkin since food was hard to find the old folks would just eat the bad guys, and they didn't show u the old folks wrist. I think who ever survived outside when the sun did what it did either died or turned to zombies. The old folks were just old crazy cannibles.
They did show the wrists when the old lady had the tea cup in her hand. The girl asked Eli why were her hands shaking and Eli said "Too much meat". And I agree they just ate the bad guys to survive.

Last edited by AnyGiven; 02-01-2010 at 10:59 AM..
 02-01-2010, 06:30 PM         #77
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm far from religious but i did know there was somethin that had to do with elijah bein a blind prophet or he helped a blind guy or somethin. so if your religious and couldnt figure out at least a little bit or the direction it was goin you should probly brush up. now sayin that...i had no idea what the twist would be at all, all i knew was elijah and some blind s**t.

as far as the sun blindin him, it wasnt the sun it was the nuclear blast...the blast of light that comes from the explosion is what will blind you if you look at it (if your close enough).
 02-01-2010, 08:07 PM         #78
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #79
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,074 | Props total: 22512 22512
Solid movie. Intellectually stimulating. Could have been better, but then again most movies can be better with a thing or two altered. 7.5/10. Maybe even a little bit higher if I watch it again, and pay even closer attention to the little things than I did the first time.

When I saw the previews, I know y'all was thinking this n*gga denzel had powers or some type of s**t, like the book let him summon weapons or s**t. Cuz I remember when he pulled them swords out in the previews I was like oh damn, lmao. I was actually a little disappointed once I found out he didn't, but still loved the movie anyway. I remember when that one dude shot at him, and he just turned around. Very solid movie, not necessarily a must-watch, but it's something you wouldn't be disappointed at, unless your a sheep. x.x
 8 years ago '05        #80
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
No way this dude was blind, he wouldnt have been able to freely walk the way he did...or in the store for his battery, be able to take his gun the way he did...I think yall reachin with the blindness.
it dont take 37 years to walk to the other side playa. and he heard the old mans movement reason he was able to take the gun. it all came to me a second time of seeing it it was def signs in the beginning showing that he was.... well u said it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy