Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
paidNfull 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,872 | Props total: 110 110
 Baynut said:
Gucci has more money and more street cred. I ain't gonna argue over this petty s**t but it ain't 2007 no more. Ross ain't making sales and his rep was ruined since everyone discovered he was a pig. Gucci been in the game for way more years and is hood rich, no one owns him, Ross sucked a lot of d*ck to get to where he is. I guarantee most of the jewels he owns were given to him on deep discounts, or for FREE cause he had all the press/media on him. Gucci bought all his s**t with no mainstream plugs.

And as dude said above, the Louis V stunnas he was wearin' were F-A-K-E. Louis Vuitton even confirmed it.
lmao @ Gucci having more money than Ross, this s**t is funny a.ss f**k

Ross shades wasn't fake, all he did was copp them shades but customized them with gold i think, i read that s**t somewhere, Ross made 6 milly last year, dude can copp some f**king shades, i know n*ggaz in my prjects with real Louis V
 01-16-2010, 06:33 AM         #42
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
some of these n*ggas jewelry be real...

Da f**k yall sayin, jewelry is an investment.... Get it insured, gets "stolen"... Get way more than its worth back... I thought this was no brainer...

Look at usher....

And whats this n*gga mr.murray's contacts?
404-503-1583 ask for murray
Gwala05 gave props

8 years ago '04        #43
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
Nah I dont know about the jewels but Gucci n all them n*ggas got bread.
This chick I kno work at US Bank and that n*gga OJ was here doin a show
One of his accounts had 125k in it... Thats just a US Bank account I know they got bands in a big bank like Wells Fargo

And Gucci been k!llin s**t since 05
Dude been gettin at least 10 a show since 05
Not including Guest verses and that mixtape money... That n*gga definitely a millionaire
He was funding all of his videos n s**t
n*gga had most them chains n s**t before the deal
Had hella whips before the deal....
Dumb a.ss mansion before the deal
even OJ got a stupid a.ss house...
 8 years ago '04        #44
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #45
paidNfull 8 heat pts
space
space
 killababi said:
Nah I dont know about the jewels but Gucci n all them n*ggas got bread.
This chick I kno work at US Bank and that n*gga OJ was here doin a show
One of his accounts had 125k in it... Thats just a US Bank account I know they got bands in a big bank like Wells Fargo

And Gucci been k!llin s**t since 05
Dude been gettin at least 10 a show since 05
Not including Guest verses and that mixtape money... That n*gga definitely a millionaire
He was funding all of his videos n s**t
n*gga had most them chains n s**t before the deal
Had hella whips before the deal....
Dumb a.ss mansion before the deal
even OJ got a stupid a.ss house...
yea he got money, as big of a fraud as ya'll call Ross, to say Gucci have more money than him is a f**king joke and that's just being for real
 01-16-2010, 03:59 PM         #46
013  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

We have to do better

damn homie
 01-16-2010, 04:04 PM         #47
013  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paidNfull said:
, i heard Gucci was a fraud too

Ross's money > Gucci

over a million easy

ross a funny dude
 8 years ago '09        #48
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,198 | Props total: 3073 3073
 paidNfull said:
yea he got money, as big of a fraud as ya'll call Ross, to say Gucci have more money than him is a f**king joke and that's just being for real
After some investigating, you were right about the Louis V's. They were real but customized, now here is where we were both wrong. Officer Ross only worth 1m or less. Here is some proofs:

On top of that officer Ricky went Bankrupt a few years ago. Gucci Mane is worth 2-4 Milli, here is some proofs:

Pig Ross's court papers don't lie my nigs. Pig Ross livin' off credit, Gucci living off $$$.

Last edited by Baynut; 01-16-2010 at 05:45 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #49
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
hell rell said red cafe rocks fake chains
 8 years ago '09        #50
paidNfull 8 heat pts
space
space
 Baynut said:
After some investigating, you were right about the Louis V's. They were real but customized, now here is where we were both wrong. Officer Ross only worth 1m or less. Here is some proofs:

On top of that officer Ricky went Bankrupt a few years ago. Gucci Mane is worth 2-4 Milli, here is some proofs:

Pig Ross's court papers don't lie my nigs. Pig Ross livin' off credit, Gucci living off $$$.

u believe all that s**t??

Ross made 6 milly last year, f**k what his ememies say
 8 years ago '09        #51
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,198 | Props total: 3073 3073
 paidNfull said:
u believe all that s**t??

Ross made 6 milly last year, f**k what his ememies say
Got any proof that he made 6 milly? His court papers don't lie bruh, you living in denial.
 8 years ago '04        #52
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
 castro13 said:
now you are^

lol... Live in this life...

I kno for a fact n*ggas who don't state their actual earnings on court papers....no one is tryna have some spiteful b**ch take half your bread... Get that thru your skull.

And ross gets 30-40 a show... And i also kno that for a fact.

$30- $40
 8 years ago '04        #53
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
lol @ this thread full o ross groupies...hes a fat a.ss cop with fake jewelry lol...deal wit it suckas lmao im out
 01-16-2010, 06:43 PM         #54
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do y'all care if your favorite rapper wears fake jewelry or not....Diddy has a $4 Million chain.....how does that affect me ? I have a $45,000.00 watch and a $50,000.00 chain....how does that affect you ??? stop worrying about another dudes pockets and go get yours
 01-16-2010, 09:13 PM         #55
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:

take my word on this, Ross is worth ALOT more than $1M.....He has a $2M house in Coral Gables, crazy cars (his front yard littered with hummers and escalades, plus he got two rolls royces, two maybachs and a lamborghini, overpriced low quality jewelry, and a 100ft yacht

I don't know where the f**k he got all that money from, but he got it, unless its all financed
 8 years ago '09        #56
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 castro13 said:
thats all im sayin....^

i done paid some of "your favorite rappers" to do shows, to make some money of my own...and can tell u that these n*ggas aint broke and aint givin a f**k if u think they s**t fake.
what rappers have you paid????
 8 years ago '09        #57
paidNfull 8 heat pts
space
space
 Baynut said:
Got any proof that he made 6 milly? His court papers don't lie bruh, you living in denial.

you haters are f**king rediculous, lmao @ u guys think Ross ain't ballin like that
 01-17-2010, 08:15 AM         #58
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlockBurner226 said:
I know Gucci's jeweler, goes by the name of Mr Murray, he also does s**t for Titty Boi, OJ The Juiceman, Waka, and alot of other dudes out of Atlanta, he specializes in LAB CREATED diamonds, which is sort of an oxymoron, if they are lab created, then they are not diamonds, they are stones that LOOK like diamonds.....

That bart simpson piece that gucci used to wear is set in 18k white gold with lab created diamonds and authentic black diamonds.....and cost $3500.00

but be clear...Rick Ross does NOT wear fake jewelry, just lower quality s**t cause he be f**king with johnny outta houston, that guy is the worst f**kin jeweler you could deal with, overpriced, poor quality, and inconsistency in terms of craftsmanship

EXACTLY..Right on point homie
 8 years ago '04        #59
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 j0hncena said:
$30- $40
nah ross does get atleast 30 a show, one of the biggest club promoters in my city is my guy and I remember he was trying to get ross to come and perform for 25k, and his managment team said the price was 35 for ross to hit the stage 25 to host a club night homey is right about that.

not to get in such a pointless debate but dudes need to step their Rap game knowledge up Gucci is making some nice cake right now but you're crazy if you think he's seeing what Ross seeing paper wise

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-17-2010 at 03:04 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #60
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Who cares who got what. Worry about your owns.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now