Dec 20 - Why do we hate Black Women so much?

most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-04-2005, 08:41 PM         #81
wizdumb860 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 weasel said:
Not funny - and there's no ignorance in his statement. There's searing truth to it that most people don't have the guts or time to deal with.
The key word in my statement was generalization. Did that piece have good points? Of course it did. However, you have to understand while this Hadji Williams guy is obviously a rather intellectual man, his pieces are filled with skewed facts and generalized bullsh*t in my opinion. Why's it called the Amber Alert? I'm pretty sure it's because the mother of the girl who it's named after pursued passing that bill, hence it was given her daughter's name. Yet he wants you to think it's some typical act of the white man. It's just another topic for him to talk about, so a few people will nod their heads and say "yep, he must know more than me, he has a book."

Is there a problem with stereotypes in American culture? Of course, everybody stereotypes everybody. Hell, the fact that I'm white probably makes some people pissed off I say some of the things I say, simply because I'm disputing facts put up by a black man who's gone further in his education than me and "speaks for the community", while I'm just the white kid who's grown up watching from the outside, right? Good old Hadji and people like him have you buying into these generalized thoughts exactly the same way that the people he's bi*ching about do to white America.

Open your eyes... We're all stereotyped individuals. At the end of the day, as long as you know you are an individual, and none of the stereotypes effect you as such, then you're alright.

All I know is one thing I despise terribly is stereotypes and generalized thoughts concerning race and things of that nature, so when I see this cat attacking the ones that do exist concerning the black community with ones of his own, that upsets me. Maybe it's because I've grown up being a "cracker" to black people who buy into these stereotypes and a "******" to white people who buy into these stereotypes, but who knows. (and if you can't understand what i'm saying, then completely disregard it)

Last edited by wizdumb860; 01-04-2005 at 08:42 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #82
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
Im not saying that i hate black women but most of them (im not saying all of them) are out for the ballas that have certain cars and the ones with money. Anybody ever paid attention to that John Legend video for "Used to love you". girls are naturally attracted to guys who they cant trust or that give them trouble. I come real at girls and i dont play games with them but chicks always dig the dudes that they know arent good for that have the money and have the cars and gold teeth. Black women just arent attracted to guys that they know will treat them right in the long run; they want the "dangerous guy". The finest and smartest girls end up with the most ignorant and scandalous dudes. Im educated and intellgent smart guy who respects a woman and faithful to them and its hard for me to get a black chick. I know everybody saying that you have spit game and all this other bullsh*t but if a girl know you are really nice and you gon treat her right;why you even gotta bother with fu*kin runnin games? Black women arent ignorant and stupid they are just blind, but i would rather stick with a black women if i can find one who wants a good man.

Last edited by yitty; 01-04-2005 at 10:31 PM..
 01-06-2005, 01:37 AM         #83
weasel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Open your eyes... We're all stereotyped individuals. At the end of the day, as long as you know you are an individual, and none of the stereotypes effect you as such, then you're alright.

This isn't about hurt feelings, it's ultimately about laws not being there to protect you because people have gotten used to hating you and don't really think you're entitled to the same consideration as a "favored' group. Kind of how gays were not always protected by the police or their a.ssailants were not hunted down with the same agressiveness as they would if a straight person were victimized, not to mention marital rights they can't have in some states.

All this sends a message to the public; "some people don't matter as much and that's okay." We need to seriously move away from that if we want to continue to think of ourselves as a progressive and forward moving nation. Otherwise we should just drop the act and be real about it.
 12 years ago '04        #84
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
 weasel said:

This isn't about hurt feelings, it's ultimately about laws not being there to protect you because people have gotten used to hating you and don't really think you're entitled to the same consideration as a "favored' group. Kind of how gays were not always protected by the police or their a.ssailants were not hunted down with the same agressiveness as they would if a straight person were victimized, not to mention marital rights they can't have in some states.

All this sends a message to the public; "some people don't matter as much and that's okay." We need to seriously move away from that if we want to continue to think of ourselves as a progressive and forward moving nation. Otherwise we should just drop the act and be real about it.

real sh*t

Last edited by yitty; 01-06-2005 at 05:44 AM..
 01-06-2005, 06:02 AM         #85
wizdumb860 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, if this is about "laws" as you're not saying it is, then Mr. Williams, as an obviously well educated man, should have the common sense to complain about the right things as opposed to saying "well, white america hates the black woman."

That's all I'm really trying to say. I took it from more of a social standpoint, but frankly I just hate knowing that a lot of people will sit here and take some militant stance about sh*t when they read articles like this. Then all you do is end up spawning a spiteful argument about race rather than a conversation about how black women, and honestly women of all ethnicities, aren't respected enough in the American media. That's my main problem with the man's writings.

Beyond that, I apologize for sounding like I was contesting the man's ideas, as I wasn't.

Last edited by wizdumb860; 01-06-2005 at 06:10 AM..
 01-06-2005, 10:27 AM         #86
JasZBelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_al said:
Now as far as BET,people dont realize that BET is own by white people they dont wanna show videos like da la soul new vid or the beatnuts instead on uncut you have some wack a.ss rapper and alot of women doing borderline pr0n.

thank you for pointing out BET. I refuse to watch BET, MTV, the BOX, VH1, etc. all of em are owned by Viacom. (if not viacom, somebody white) As a matter of fact, I dont even have cable. I wont even pay for the "hookup". for what? 125 channels of nothin to choose from. Please, I rather read a book, or bang some music all day.
 12 years ago '04        #87
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
 wizdumb860 said:
The ignorance behind the generalization of this piece was only surpassed by the ignorance of some of you who discussed it afterwards.

This Hadji Williams guy wants you to knock the hustle by listening to his. Funny, huh?
My man, I don't know who you are, but I agree 100% wholeheartedly with everything that you said!! I don't know if it's the fact that most of these people posting aren't over the age of 16 or if they truly are sheltered, but some of these remarks remind of quotes from the '50's and '60's. I really hope that you all expand your minds and broaden your horizons because alot of you sound very sad.
 01-06-2005, 03:00 PM         #88
Bapesta Kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate the loud and abnoxious black bi*ches!!! they're a bunch of gold digging hookers! They are definetly good for NOTHING!!!

I have no problem with the black women who have some class and education that aren't from the projects!

Last edited by Bapesta Kid; 01-06-2005 at 03:02 PM..
 01-06-2005, 03:56 PM         #89
wizdumb860 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bundles said:
My man, I don't know who you are, but I agree 100% wholeheartedly with everything that you said!! I don't know if it's the fact that most of these people posting aren't over the age of 16 or if they truly are sheltered, but some of these remarks remind of quotes from the '50's and '60's. I really hope that you all expand your minds and broaden your horizons because alot of you sound very sad.
Since I am the age of 16, I don't know how to take that really lol, but yeah... I don't know man. I'm just a young cat who's seen a fair amount, dealt with a lot of people from a lot of different walks of life, and I got a decent mind about me. I just hate to see somebody with an obviously fair amount of intellect or accomplishment do what the guy who wrote this article did in supporting a very good idea with little more than race-involved points. Maybe it's just because I'd hate to think one of the knuckleheads on here will read this sh*t, go on the bus tomorrow, and start getting on some bullsh*t cause they think they've learned the truth by reading this article and others by this guy or something, you know? Honestly the impressionable fools category stretches way beyond school children, but ahh, I won't get into it.

But hey, if anybody was able to take the true message of the article without also taking the rhetoric (as I feel a few of those who posted did), then the utmost respect should be given to them, and I'd hope they wouldn't take offense to the things I said.
 12 years ago '04        #90
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 444 444
 yitty said:
Im not saying that i hate black women but most of them (im not saying all of them) are out for the ballas that have certain cars and the ones with money. Anybody ever paid attention to that John Legend video for "Used to love you". girls are naturally attracted to guys who they cant trust or that give them trouble. I come real at girls and i dont play games with them but chicks always dig the dudes that they know arent good for that have the money and have the cars and gold teeth. Black women just arent attracted to guys that they know will treat them right in the long run; they want the "dangerous guy". The finest and smartest girls end up with the most ignorant and scandalous dudes. Im educated and intellgent smart guy who respects a woman and faithful to them and its hard for me to get a black chick. I know everybody saying that you have spit game and all this other bullsh*t but if a girl know you are really nice and you gon treat her right;why you even gotta bother with fu*kin runnin games? Black women arent ignorant and stupid they are just blind, but i would rather stick with a black women if i can find one who wants a good man.
Yo, you can get any lady if you know how to talk to her. It's not about game, it's about getting ur point across to her. I know girls that fu*k with ugly a.ss n*ggaz. If you can dress then you should be good. I wouldnt mess with a girl that cant dress even if she was smart and nice. I want a girl that has all the qualities i'm looking for in a lady.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago