Dec 20 - Why do we hate Black Women so much?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
amen brother

Jigga0o7 said:
I don't hate black women, but I just don't get along with most of em. Hard as fu*k for a guy like me to even spit game because i'm not a baller or nothin, so ofcourse i'm gonna get overlooked. They wanna go for that thug n*gga, but that ain't me. I'm the kinda n*gga that works with computers, writes plays/poetry/stories/articles for the school paper, hangin out with my friends or whatever. I aint no baller, i'm not some wanna be gangsta thug type or nothin. I don't fit in with any stereotypical sh*t, i'm just a guy.

sh*t pisses me off when I see a fiiine a.ss black girl and I try to talk to her, and then ole playa playa gets her and treats her like sh*t. I was listening to Murs - The Pain a few days ago, and found that song is my anthem. So since i'm always fu*kin overlooked i've just been dating white girls, mexican girls, asian girls, brazilian girls, etc. Call me a sellout, but sh*t I try to holla but it pisses me off to lose to mr. playa playa. fu*k that. I wanna come back to this town after college and just drive around with my window down laughing at all these future babies mama's I know right now. fu*k em.
 12 years ago '04        #62
Keystone 
space
space
$2,576 | Props total: 33 33
^^^^^he said it best.=p)
 12-21-2004, 10:04 PM         #63
bonez2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate is such a strong word....lol....but on dat note ....i love women, period!
 12-21-2004, 10:41 PM         #64
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically ol boy is saying he dont have enough game to pull a sista huh?
 12 years ago '04        #65
Franchyze 
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^
Thats what im sayin!
 12 years ago '04        #66
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
so basically ol boy is saying he dont have enough game to pull a sista huh?
Nope, i'm sayin i'm an honest nice guy and they're not goin for that. And i'm not saying anything about television stereotypes, I speak on personal experience.
 12 years ago '04        #67
Franchyze 
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 0 0
Girls of any race just want to be treated right. Remember the list:

1)Best Friend
2) Good s3x
3) Security

Confidence is the key to success to any woman and black women always want a guy with money because they want to know that theyre well taken care of. There are some occasional gold diggers, but if you explain to them why u cant buy that or why u cant give this, most of them will understand and if they dont, then leave them.

My opinion, I dont like white, mexican, or asian women. to me they are too easy to get.
Getting a black woman is a game in itself and I like the challenge
 12 years ago '04        #68
slimthug226 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 2 2
propz man nice thread
people need 2 hear this
 12 years ago '04        #69
focused313 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,267 | Props total: 157 157
I'm not sick of black women, I'm sick of bi*ches period. Whatever race, culture, doesn't matter. I don't hate anyone, especially not a black woman. That's like hating myself, since I came from one. I hate the attitudes of certain women (but race is not a factor). I don't like hood bi*ches, but it's not because they're black, it's because they are hoodrats. Sometimes it's not their fault, I blame their parents, but I gotta call it as I see it.
 12 years ago '04        #70
makavelidon96 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
I cant stand and other girls than my beloved Black FEMALES. I cant stand white London girls for more than 5 min esspecially the ones that try to be ghetto. unless there mouth is shut sucking my d!ck. My sister is all i could ask for in a woman i whould count myself blessed to me with them 24/7. You Guys are damn as fu*k. Sorry this is one of my 1st post sorry for the wrong 1st impression
 12-23-2004, 06:09 PM         #71
switch_doctor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like big l said 'no endz no skinz'
 01-03-2005, 02:54 AM         #72
weasel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cincinnati_kidd said:
yall sum dumb a.ss fu*kin nerdy a.ss f*gget type n*ggaz .... bi*ch a.ss SELL OUT a.ss HOUSE n*ggaZ .... HOW fu*kIN DARE YALL CO-SIGN WHAT DA fu*k THESE CRACKERS IS SAYIN ...bi*ch I GO 2 A FINE UNIVERSITY AN ITS A TON OF FINE a.ss BLACK WOMEN ... WHO BOUT 2 BE DOCTORS AN LAWYERS ..AN JUDGES ... AND MANY OTHER FIELDS OF STUDY THAT REQUIRE U TO BE INTELLIGENT ... YALL HATE BLACK WOMEN CUZ THEY AINT SUBMISSIVE ...ON DAT YES SIR sh*t LIKE THESE WHITE HOES ... A BLACK WOMAN IS STRONG WIT A fu*kIN BACKBONE ..AN OPINION ...AN SO WHAT IF B.E.T UNCUT GOT nekkid BROADS ...THEY CHOSE TO TAKE THEY CLOTHES OFF TO PAY DA BILLS ..AINT LIKE NOBODY EXPLOITIN THEM .. YALL n*ggaZ NEED TO BE ASHAMED OF YALL SELF SOUNDIN ALL f*gGETTY AN REDICULOUS ..YALL SOUND LIKE U ASHAMED OF YO CULTURE .. JUS LIKE NAS SAID "HATE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND & FEAR WHAT YOU CAN'T CONQUER " AN THATS WHAT DA fu*k YOU DOIN ...YALL SCARED OF BLACK WOMAN CUZ THEY WON'T BOW DOWN TO A LAME a.ss DUMB a.ss DUDE LIKE YO SELF ... EVERY RACE GOT FLAWS ..U THINK BLACK CHICKS THE ONLY WOMEN WHO WANT A BOYFRIEND WIT MONEY ? U THINK BLACK WOMEN THE ONLY WOMEN WHO ON MAURY POVICH TRYNA FIND THEY BABY DADDY .. NO THEY ARE NOT ...ITS JUS DA FACT THAT YALL CHOOSE TO CATAGORIES AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN AS HOES ...AN YET SYMPATHIZE FOR CAUCASIANS .... GET DA fu*k OUTTA HERE ..YALL SO LAME ...ANY n*gga DAT POSTED AN AGREED WIT THIS sh*t THIS GAT DAMN CRACKERS SAYIN ... LOOK YO fu*kIN MOMMA IN THE EYES .AN THINK WHAT U SAYIN ABOUT YO OWN CULTURE .....

AN TO THE CAUCASIANS : WHO WOMEN SUCK DA MOST d!ck OUT OF THE WORLD POPULATION ? WHO IS ON JERRY SPRINGER fu*kIN UNCLES SISTERS COUSINS AND ANIMALS ? WHO LIVES IN FILTHY RUSTY TRAILORS ? WHO THINKS SOUP, TOAST , AND VIENNA SAUSAGE IS A FULL COURSE MEAL ? WHO GOES TO fu*kIN MC DONALDS ON THANKSGIVING ? UHHHHH ? WHO'S ON THE GIRLS GON WILD TAPES AT AN INSTITUTE OF HIGHER LEARNING EXPOSING THERE BODIES ? WHO GETS CHUBBY AT 29 AN GET DAT LIL HUMP BETWEEN THE BELLY BUTTON AN THE PUBIC HAIR ?

OK ....I'M JUS CHECKIN ......NOW WHEN YALL GET STERIOTYPED .."I'M A fu*kIN RACIST " BUT WHEN YALL POST SUM sh*t LIKE THIS ...ITS SUM KINDA fu*kIN PROFOUND EPIPHANY THAT DESERVES PROPS ... GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE ..DON'T START TRYNA ROAST PEOPLES fu*kIN CULTURE CUZ IF YOU WANNA BE A fu*kIN COMEDIAN WE CAN DO THAT ..AN IF U WANNA GET DA fu*kIN BOOKS OUT AN RESEARCH WE CAN DO THAT TOO ..EITHER WAY ..YOU LOOK LIKE THE UNINTELLIGENT PALEAZOIC NEANDRATHOL CAVE MAN REDNECK THAT YOU ARE
[PHP]AN TO THE CAUCASIANS : WHO WOMEN SUCK DA MOST d!ck OUT OF THE WORLD POPULATION ? WHO IS ON JERRY SPRINGER fu*kIN UNCLES SISTERS COUSINS AND ANIMALS ? WHO LIVES IN FILTHY RUSTY TRAILORS ? WHO THINKS SOUP, TOAST , AND VIENNA SAUSAGE IS A FULL COURSE MEAL ? WHO GOES TO fu*kIN MC DONALDS ON THANKSGIVING ? UHHHHH ? WHO'S ON THE GIRLS GON WILD TAPES AT AN INSTITUTE OF HIGHER LEARNING EXPOSING THERE BODIES ? WHO GETS CHUBBY AT 29 AN GET DAT LIL HUMP BETWEEN THE BELLY BUTTON AN THE PUBIC HAIR ?
[/PHP]
 01-03-2005, 03:00 AM         #73
District 79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black women, havent have any relations with them. dont know why but there just not my type, not trying to be racist or any sh*t but im sure all you got a main race to go out with. and dont say you dont cause u know u do, u prefer one race over another and i prefer latinas, but other than skin color latinas and black women are the same in my expierences. and for white or asian, i seriously never felt attracted to them or any other race, im just one shallow modafu*ka

Last edited by District 79; 01-03-2005 at 03:01 AM..
 01-03-2005, 03:44 AM         #74
weasel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First I'm not sure where I am anymore. Am I still in America? Can't people just write plain, old, bland english? You won't turn into Potsie Weber promise. My brain is all twisted in knots trying to read all this.

Anyway I agree with what The Kid said about the white women (except for the belly part) I keep seeing black guys here writing about black women being gold diggers. What about white women, they wrote the book! They won't even look at most men unlesss they have, appear to have or seem likely to make LOTS OF MONEY. They routinely marry older men for their money (Anna Nicole..), black women don't do that. I've never seen a more appaulling and embarassing display of "white-womanhood" than I have in recent years, sleeping with pubescent boys (Mary Kay...) beastiality, rampant whoring around, obessing about their looks (staying home if they have a pimple), not to mention all the plastic surgery and botoxing, having babies because it's chic like in the recent Hollywood trend, All over the pr0n industry and any other lewd video for sale on a blanket on the ground in the East Village. They are also the meanest to women of other races, they are constantly making fun of black women, latino and asian women too. They make fun of the way they speak, their hair, clothes and their bodies. They definitely believe they have a monopoly on beauty and if any woman from another race challenges that you'll see the sour part of their personalities come out.

Black women who are sour or "bitter" have plenty of reasons to be bitter. They stand up to so much abuse from everywhere, you have no idea. If white women had to deal with the same things black women have had to deal with their whole lives they'd be in their graves.

And what really gets me is the massive priority that all men place on looks because of their own insecurity (they don't feel quite like a man unless other men are jealous of the woman they're with). What is the equivalent of that for women? Gold-digging? Maybe women do that because they want families and they can't have them with a man that can't provide money to support it. Do men need good looking women on their arms in order to put food on the table?

And I find it interesting that no one out there took a stab at why so many Black women from poor backgrounds are so disaffected anyway? Could it be because they come from broken homes where the father took off because the responsibility of "raising" a family was much too boring compared to partying. And her stressed out mother never really found time for joy anymore so she never passed that trait onto her daughter. Some of these mothers turned out to be "bad" single parents too. They hit their kids and yelled too much; another thing many black men site as a reason they can't stomach being with black women; she reminds them of their stressed out mothers.

If black guys want to go out with white women fine just say you are attracted to them or that you have a preference and go on with life, don't put down black women like you had no choice. Yeah some people are going to give you a hard time about it saying you're a sellout and all that but who are they to tell you what you're supposed to be attacted to?

Last edited by weasel; 01-03-2005 at 03:49 AM..
 01-03-2005, 05:05 AM         #75
wizdumb860 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ignorance behind the generalization of this piece was only surpassed by the ignorance of some of you who discussed it afterwards.

This Hadji Williams guy wants you to knock the hustle by listening to his. Funny, huh?
 12 years ago '04        #76
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,750 | Props total: 0 0
i kinda agree but i also disagree, i see what ur sayin about how "corporate america" feels, but i think its kinda different where im at... some black girls, be tryin to hard to act ghetto. i think that right there makes me mad, cuz they "try" to "act"(notice i said some) even worse then that tho is the 1 white girl in a crowd of black girls that try to get the slang down & sh*t but still cant seem to get they word right. now as for white girls, some of them act snobby as sh*t, i hate them, they act to stuck-up & prissy & sh*t, thats y u gotta get a chick thats cool & u can fu*k wit on a regular basis.

tv shows try & make all black girls look ghetto, & all white girls look completly clueless to life

just my opinion

12 years ago '04        #77
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 362 362
fu*k all these bi*ches! I don't give a fu*k what race they are. All these bi*ches are money hungry, and will leave you flat on your face for a n*gga with more cheese. That's why I hold my nuts and treat them all like prostitutes, just like Slick Rick told me back in 1988. Black, white, hispanic, asian, whatever, as long as they can take it to the back of their throats and bring a n*gga some cash fu*k it!
 01-03-2005, 07:26 PM         #78
weasel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=LiquidSwordz718]Why do we hate Black Women so much?
By: Hadji Williams

Not to mention the fact that until VERY recently you couldn't find a movie or a tv commercial where a young attractive black female was present. In most commercials where there was a young white couple with kids if a black female was in another scene she was either completely alone, over fifty, overweight, or a small child. Call me paranoid but I thing the subtle message was "we don't want anyone to think of a black female as a potential mate and we don't want her reproducing."

Only in recent months have I noticed that now whenever black females are represented they are so mixed they are practically white. And their partners are usually black men who are dark and do not look mixed at all. Are black men the only ones who are aceptable if they actually look like real black people? It seems that way. Meanwhile they'll be paired up with white women in commercials just as often. Again, the message: real black women should not be thought of as mates, not even by black men. And when they are together as a couple their in their 60's. Look hard and you'll rarely find a dark, young, attractive black woman being sought by any men in commercials.

I know what I'm talking about because I've produced commercials for over 15 years and I make an effort to put these kinds of women in my spots and usually I'm met with pressure to replace the black women with white women or to push for older, or less attractive black women. I even had a production manager pull some extras for me while shooting something in LA and she (white) came back to me with a black female around 32 (fine) but homely as hell (not fine), and an asian woman who was over 60 (also not the demos I was looking for). It's simple: white women don't want anyone else except them to be thought of as attractive.

Also typically black men in films and tv shows are allowed to fawn over an attractive white female, is any such behavior ever seen in white males towards black women...never!

Unfortunately most people allow these messages from the media to sink in.
 01-04-2005, 07:36 PM         #79
weasel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizdumb860 said:
The ignorance behind the generalization of this piece was only surpassed by the ignorance of some of you who discussed it afterwards.

This Hadji Williams guy wants you to knock the hustle by listening to his. Funny, huh?
Not funny - and there's no ignorance in his statement. There's searing truth to it that most people don't have the guts or time to deal with.
 01-04-2005, 07:57 PM         #80
JasZBelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i may not agree with everything in this post...but you do make some valid points. We, as black people are not really looking at a bigger picture. We can acquire a whole gang of cars, hoes and clothes. But when it comes down to it, how are our grandkids gonna be livin if we dont take care of ourselves NOW and plan for the future. I'm talkin about banks, businesses, land...something we can leave for our kids. I've heard that old money is the best money. I want my great great great grandkids to be set up for college, etc.

gotta go to work, lata.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
125 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
60 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy