Dec 20 - Why do we hate Black Women so much?

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-21-2004, 10:26 AM         #41
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rivertin89 said:
well im white and all i can say is i<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Love&id=31';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> love </a>all pu**y, black ghetto finger snapin loud obxnious big hips with matchin lips thick thighs with brown eyes. asain, white, black, spainish, russian i fux wit all kinds ages range from 16 to 39. all u other dudes gettin all "picky" when it comes to pu**y, i really think somethin wrong wit ya'll a.ss, pu**y is pu**y muthafu*kas. how many times a n*gga gotta say it.~1~

yo you sound like a an 11 year old virgin trying to act like you fu*ked before
pu**y have a face i know alot of motherfu*kers will agree with me on this
have you ever fu*ked a girl and then when you think back your like what the fu*k did i do you regret it? the only people that will agree with me on this is experienced motherfu*kers im from the bronx and i have my share of why did i do it momemts specially when i see the bi*ch and shes trying to say hi to me while im out with my boys so yo my whole pu**y dont have a face sh*t changed back when i was 20 years im 25 now and i rather fu*k proper bi*ches then ill regret later hoes cause a n*gga with confidence will bag anything plus i rather be known as that n*gga with the fine bi*ch then as that n*gga with the zoo runaway PEACE IM OUT

black women i love ya
 12 years ago '04        #42
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Man not all black chicks are like that i've messed with a bunch of black chicks in my lifetime.Some of them are coo has hell they dont be all into that money or race sh*t has much has white people.White girls really be into that if you aint white they not fu*king with you,they are exceptions tho like those white girls that grew up around blacks,latinos,etc they seem to be a lil bit more lenient.Back to the subject tho not all black shorties are out for money,some of them just play hard to get if you really aint spitting that tight game they aint going to even pay attention to you.I've done seen the bummiest cats on the block bagg some dime looking black chicks from harlem so really is not about ur money or looks it's just yall really gotta know how to come correct to a black girl
 12-21-2004, 11:31 AM         #43
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant stand our black females. White females prolly got problems too, but the select few i've had a chance to get to know were great in comparison to the black girls i know. I dont know what it is, but they always do something to p!ss me off.
 12 years ago '04        #44
Armadale 
space
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k all yall who don't like black females yous can all like my c*it
this is not the person that im under im his friend
 12 years ago '04        #45
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 0 0
Yo, its not about hating black women. Some black women use societies stereotypes of them to reach a higher place. These videos girls could be paying for college or trying to accomplish a goal. I mean, that is smart. They using wat they got to make their lives better. All male are not here to objectify the black women. You cant say that we hate black women. Women, in general have been second class citizens to men. What type of man, a white one. White men kept black and white women down for years. So how can u say we hate black women just because some men refer to them as "hoes" and other derogatory terms. Yea, I agree that Hip Hop has created this image of black women as materialistic and premiscious. This appears to have had an affect on some of the people in this thread because of their racist sounding responses. Me, i love black women. Everybody doesnt hate black women and u shouldnt be so dumb to believe everything u see on TV. Black people are always portrayed in a negative light. U people need to open up your minds and meet some actually black people and stop judging us by what u see on Tv. Peace
 12 years ago '04        #46
lyrical-content 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 129 129
 diplomatic said:
What the fu*k is wrong with you'll? The black women is too ghetto for you? they all gold digging? man its sad how the media makes a black women seem as if she aint sh*t, but the black women is one of the strongest. Why because she already has two strikes against her she black, and she a women but she is still able to raise strong black men like you and I. I love me a dark skin black women, thats has to be the s3xiest to me. Now you'll gotta learn a women is not a object or a toy, she is a advisor and helper. It aint that most people hate a black women, they just dont know how to respect one.

ok my man, we on da same page, dont get no realler then dat...
 12-21-2004, 12:43 PM         #47
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Latinos and Chicanos generally HATE each other.

off topic but thats the dumbest sh*t i ever read in my life
is like that chingy line were he says i like em puerto rican chinese and asian some sh*t like that fu*king ignorance
 12 years ago '04        #48
diplomatic 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
 BranPimpin2 said:
Yo, its not about hating black women. Some black women use societies stereotypes of them to reach a higher place. These videos girls could be paying for college or trying to accomplish a goal. I mean, that is smart. They using wat they got to make their lives better. All male are not here to objectify the black women. You cant say that we hate black women. Women, in general have been second class citizens to men. What type of man, a white one. White men kept black and white women down for years. So how can u say we hate black women just because some men refer to them as "hoes" and other derogatory terms. Yea, I agree that Hip Hop has created this image of black women as materialistic and premiscious. This appears to have had an affect on some of the people in this thread because of their racist sounding responses. Me, i love black women. Everybody doesnt hate black women and u shouldnt be so dumb to believe everything u see on TV. Black people are always portrayed in a negative light. U people need to open up your minds and meet some actually black people and stop judging us by what u see on Tv. Peace

you get post my friend this is what im talkin about speak the truth to these youngings they hard head. So sad how TV make these young kids think
 12-21-2004, 01:13 PM         #49
bonafide562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall fu*kin stupid for stereotyping black women like that, yea it may be like that in hip hop but if we were to use white people in our videos it would be a big a.ss outrage in america.

The reason our people are stereotyped so much is because we dont run sh*t.
What ever is mainstream in america is because of whites, they control this bi*ch whether yall look at it that way or not.

Im not racist but yall need to stop being so fu*kin one sided on this article. All females are difficult and do the same exact sh*t. I dated my share of races and the sh*ts always the same.

Yea blacks may be louder than most but that because we are the most overlooked people in this country, we just wanna be equal to the rest just as well as other races who arent white.

And that sh*t u said about black girls turning you down, that called hard to get. U have no fu*king stratagy or game. Its all a game to these girls, they wanna see how far u can go without them taking control of u.

So dont be discuraged, step ur game up, its just harder to get a black woman than any other race because they are confused. Most of the time u probably go after the high confident one and u arent confident enough to win over another thats all it is.

I wonder how old u are because im 17 and I see the world in a whole different perspective than u.
 12 years ago '04        #50
Franchyze 
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 0 0
 bonafide562 said:
Yall fu*kin stupid for stereotyping black women like that, yea it may be like that in hip hop but if we were to use white people in our videos it would be a big a.ss outrage in america.

The reason our people are stereotyped so much is because we dont run sh*t.
What ever is mainstream in america is because of whites, they control this bi*ch whether yall look at it that way or not.

Im not racist but yall need to stop being so fu*kin one sided on this article. All females are difficult and do the same exact sh*t. I dated my share of races and the sh*ts always the same.

Yea blacks may be louder than most but that because we are the most overlooked people in this country, we just wanna be equal to the rest just as well as other races who arent white.

And that sh*t u said about black girls turning you down, that called hard to get. U have no fu*king stratagy or game. Its all a game to these girls, they wanna see how far u can go without them taking control of u.

So dont be discuraged, step ur game up, its just harder to get a black woman than any other race because they are confused. Most of the time u probably go after the high confident one and u arent confident enough to win over another thats all it is.

I wonder how old u are because im 17 and I see the world in a whole different perspective than u.

I was gon say somethin but he said everything I was gon say. All you need is confidence and you set. Women in general just want to be treated good and most of the time the playa playa guys treat their women good, just not only one woman at a time.

Women want 3 things in a relationship.
1) A best friend
2) Security
3) Good s3x

And u have to fit their appearance standards. Nobody wants a ugly person, unless u just settle with one because of their personality.

Anyways, if u stick to these rules u can have any damn woman u want.
Trust me Im only 17 but I dated women of many races, older women, and women with men already. I done it all. It works fine, trust me.

Just tell her how u feel before u she sees u as just a friend and you'll be ok.
PEACE
 12 years ago '04        #51
greenshadi 
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 0 0
Let me start by saying that Iím black man, not male or boy but MAN. If you let TV distort your view of what a true black woman is, I feel sorry you and you will have a very hard time in your lifetime. I met some black women that fit the verse of a Too Short song but I also met a woman that met fit a verse from Common. It depends on what you looking for. The problem occurs when some guys donít know what they want. Like Luda said, you want a lady in street but freak in the bed. Yall n*ggas too busy chasing the freak in street too; making your life a living hell cause you canít trust her. Ladies want gentlemen in street but a freak in the bed. She only wants a thug when sh*t hit the fan.
 12 years ago '04        #52
cincinnati_kidd 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 0 0
yall sum dumb a.ss fu*kin nerdy a.ss f*gget type n*ggaz .... bi*ch a.ss SELL OUT a.ss HOUSE n*ggaZ .... HOW fu*kIN DARE YALL CO-SIGN WHAT DA fu*k THESE CRACKERS IS SAYIN ...bi*ch I GO 2 A FINE UNIVERSITY AN ITS A TON OF FINE a.ss BLACK WOMEN ... WHO BOUT 2 BE DOCTORS AN LAWYERS ..AN JUDGES ... AND MANY OTHER FIELDS OF STUDY THAT REQUIRE U TO BE INTELLIGENT ... YALL HATE BLACK WOMEN CUZ THEY AINT SUBMISSIVE ...ON DAT YES SIR sh*t LIKE THESE WHITE HOES ... A BLACK WOMAN IS STRONG WIT A fu*kIN BACKBONE ..AN OPINION ...AN SO WHAT IF B.E.T UNCUT GOT nekkid BROADS ...THEY CHOSE TO TAKE THEY CLOTHES OFF TO PAY DA BILLS ..AINT LIKE NOBODY EXPLOITIN THEM .. YALL n*ggaZ NEED TO BE ASHAMED OF YALL SELF SOUNDIN ALL f*gGETTY AN REDICULOUS ..YALL SOUND LIKE U ASHAMED OF YO CULTURE .. JUS LIKE NAS SAID "HATE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND & FEAR WHAT YOU CAN'T CONQUER " AN THATS WHAT DA fu*k YOU DOIN ...YALL SCARED OF BLACK WOMAN CUZ THEY WON'T BOW DOWN TO A LAME a.ss DUMB a.ss DUDE LIKE YO SELF ... EVERY RACE GOT FLAWS ..U THINK BLACK CHICKS THE ONLY WOMEN WHO WANT A BOYFRIEND WIT MONEY ? U THINK BLACK WOMEN THE ONLY WOMEN WHO ON MAURY POVICH TRYNA FIND THEY BABY DADDY .. NO THEY ARE NOT ...ITS JUS DA FACT THAT YALL CHOOSE TO CATAGORIES AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN AS HOES ...AN YET SYMPATHIZE FOR CAUCASIANS .... GET DA fu*k OUTTA HERE ..YALL SO LAME ...ANY n*gga DAT POSTED AN AGREED WIT THIS sh*t THIS GAT DAMN CRACKERS SAYIN ... LOOK YO fu*kIN MOMMA IN THE EYES .AN THINK WHAT U SAYIN ABOUT YO OWN CULTURE .....

AN TO THE CAUCASIANS : WHO WOMEN SUCK DA MOST d!ck OUT OF THE WORLD POPULATION ? WHO IS ON JERRY SPRINGER fu*kIN UNCLES SISTERS COUSINS AND ANIMALS ? WHO LIVES IN FILTHY RUSTY TRAILORS ? WHO THINKS SOUP, TOAST , AND VIENNA SAUSAGE IS A FULL COURSE MEAL ? WHO GOES TO fu*kIN MC DONALDS ON THANKSGIVING ? UHHHHH ? WHO'S ON THE GIRLS GON WILD TAPES AT AN INSTITUTE OF HIGHER LEARNING EXPOSING THERE BODIES ? WHO GETS CHUBBY AT 29 AN GET DAT LIL HUMP BETWEEN THE BELLY BUTTON AN THE PUBIC HAIR ?

OK ....I'M JUS CHECKIN ......NOW WHEN YALL GET STERIOTYPED .."I'M A fu*kIN RACIST " BUT WHEN YALL POST SUM sh*t LIKE THIS ...ITS SUM KINDA fu*kIN PROFOUND EPIPHANY THAT DESERVES PROPS ... GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE ..DON'T START TRYNA ROAST PEOPLES fu*kIN CULTURE CUZ IF YOU WANNA BE A fu*kIN COMEDIAN WE CAN DO THAT ..AN IF U WANNA GET DA fu*kIN BOOKS OUT AN RESEARCH WE CAN DO THAT TOO ..EITHER WAY ..YOU LOOK LIKE THE UNINTELLIGENT PALEAZOIC NEANDRATHOL CAVE MAN REDNECK THAT YOU ARE


Last edited by cincinnati_kidd; 12-21-2004 at 03:08 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #53
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 jae phill said:
Latinos and Chicanos generally HATE each other.

off topic but thats the dumbest sh*t i ever read in my life
is like that chingy line were he says i like em puerto rican chinese and asian some sh*t like that fu*king ignorance
some dumb kid in here said that sh*t...lmao
 12-21-2004, 03:49 PM         #54
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Black-Americans aint do sh*t fa me"

Some ingnorant, obtuse, oportunistic Latino said this in the other thread.

I said that sh*t you quoted and were all LATE as sh*t with. You should've said something in the thread in which it was said.

What I meant to say was Latinos(Carribean Latinos) generally HATE Chicanos(Mexican Americans and Mexicans). I mean one can get confused as fu*k with all those GENERAL terms such as Latino, Hispanic, Chicano, etc etc. If its all the same(Latino) then why have so many terms? But in the end, who really gives a fu*k. None of them are helping "US BLACK-AMERICANS"(shout out to Emoney) .

I really didnt want to resopnd because it would get the thread all discombobulated and off-topic and sh*t. I just couldn't resist.

I hope this thread can get back on the topic of discussing why "we" hate black women'. Speaking of hatred of Black women, well Black people in general. I think cousin Jeff will be on Rap City tomorrow talking about "AFro-Latinos", there's a term I can deal with.

"US BLACK AMERICANS" LMAO. RIP.....you know the rest
 12 years ago '04        #55
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 13lack said:
"Black-Americans aint do sh*t fa me"

Some ingnorant, obtuse, oportunistic Latino said this in the other thread.

I said that sh*t you quoted and were all LATE as sh*t with. You should've said something in the thread in which it was said.

What I meant to say was Latinos(Carribean Latinos) generally HATE Chicanos(Mexican Americans and Mexicans). I mean one can get confused as fu*k with all those GENERAL terms such as Latino, Hispanic, Chicano, etc etc. If its all the same(Latino) then why have so many terms? But in the end, who really gives a fu*k. None of them are helping "US BLACK-AMERICANS"(shout out to Emoney) .

I really didnt want to resopnd because it would get the thread all discombobulated and off-topic and sh*t. I just couldn't resist.

I hope this thread can get back on the topic of discussing why "we" hate black women'. Speaking of hatred of Black women, well Black people in general. I think cousin Jeff will be on Rap City tomorrow talking about "AFro-Latinos", there's a term I can deal with.

"US BLACK AMERICANS" LMAO. RIP.....you know the rest
black americans have it pretty good compared to what the africans are going through now and have been going through for hundreds of years...and alot of black americans are elitist hypocrites who feel no one on earth has had it as hard as they have...
*SALUTES THAT AFRICAN FOR SPEAKING THE THRUTH



:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
AND LMAOOOOOOO I ADRESSED U IN THE OTHER THREAD UR JUST AND IGNANT fu*k...LMAO SAYING LATINOS HATE CHICANOS BAHAHAHA..ITS NOT HATRED IT'S WHAT U CALL RIVALRY JUST LIKE TRINIS HAVE IT WITH JAMAICANS,GUAYANESE PEOPLE WITH TRINIS,ETC..


Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 12-21-2004 at 04:08 PM..
 12-21-2004, 04:20 PM         #56
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND LMAOOOOOOO I ADRESSED U IN THE OTHER THREAD UR JUST AND IGNANT fu*k...LMAO SAYING LATINOS HATE CHICANOS BAHAHAHA..ITS NOT HATRED IT'S WHAT U CALL RIVALRY JUST LIKE TRINIS HAVE IT WITH JAMAICANS,GUAYANESE PEOPLE WITH TRINIS,ETC..
Im not gonna respond although I really REALLY want to. for this thread's sake Im not gonna shred that sh*t up.

"US BLACK-AMERICANS" LMAO you will never live dat down. Continue to google and some other sh*t. Im not goona respond.......
 12 years ago '04        #57
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 13lack said:
Im not gonna respond although I really REALLY want to. for this thread's sake Im not gonna shred that sh*t up.

"US BLACK-AMERICANS" LMAO you will never live dat down. Continue to google and some other sh*t. Im not goona respond.......
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: at least i dont twist it up saying that i didnt mean what i said.keep backtracking on ur statements buddy,atleast u know where i stand :)
 12-21-2004, 04:24 PM         #58
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea I do kow exactly where you stand with US BALCK AMERICANS. Debatin with you is cool but it aint a challenge so just let it go and contiue to respond to the topic at hand.
 12 years ago '04        #59
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
when i first seen this thread i thought

who the fukk is we????

i love black women
 12-21-2004, 04:41 PM         #60
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Lov'em But Hate For There bi*ching and sh*t.God,A n*gga Went To Get SomeThing Eat and They Be Thinking I Went and Got Another Girl and sh*t...Wooo and The Money!!! Dont Let Me Get Started On That.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy