Dec 20 - Why do we hate Black Women so much?

most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Josh Gordon not returning; Enters rehab
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
i seem to like white women but the fews girls who have liked me ever have been black
 12-20-2004, 07:49 PM         #22
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jigga0o7 said:
I don't hate black women, but I just don't get along with most of em. Hard as fu*k for a guy like me to even spit game because i'm not a baller or nothin, so ofcourse i'm gonna get overlooked. They wanna go for that thug n*gga, but that ain't me. I'm the kinda n*gga that works with computers, writes plays/poetry/stories/articles for the school paper, hangin out with my friends or whatever. I aint no baller, i'm not some wanna be gangsta thug type or nothin. I don't fit in with any stereotypical sh*t, i'm just a guy.

sh*t pisses me off when I see a fiiine a.ss black girl and I try to talk to her, and then ole playa playa gets her and treats her like sh*t. I was listening to Murs - The Pain a few days ago, and found that song is my anthem. So since i'm always fu*kin overlooked i've just been dating white girls, mexican girls, asian girls, brazilian girls, etc. Call me a sellout, but sh*t I try to holla but it pisses me off to lose to mr. playa playa. fu*k that. I wanna come back to this town after college and just drive around with my window down laughing at all these future babies mama's I know right now. fu*k em.
Damn my n*gga, we must try and mess with the same girls or something, because these are my thoughts exactly...

Jigga0o7 said:
Yeah, I know a couple good ones. The rest I know make me think eminem had good points in that foolish pride song. Cuz those broads... wow. Got dough and you're allllll set with em. Hell, have anything and they try to get at you. I was at school a few months ago eatin lunch with my friends and this hoe comes up to me (I don't even know her) and starts eating my fries actin all cute like it's all good. I told her to get the fu*k outta my face. Pigeon-like hoes man, fly from no where, get what they need, and bounce. But I do know a good few. The ghetto pigeons fu*k it up for the cool ones, for the public eye.
LMAO!! sh*t had me over here dying! That might go in the sig...
 12-20-2004, 08:30 PM         #23
pimpslap3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=LiquidSwordz718]Why do we hate Black Women so much?
By: Hadji Williams

hatered and love mixed together, think about it only black woman are the ones being tested for aids and there are a gang muthaphukkaz infected but don't know the sh*t. Do the science? Black hookers fu*k majority white men who have money, they go home and infect their wives. You look at all these pr0n flicks on the internet, which are black women. Seems like America is possessed by blackwomen.Ain't sh*t changed since the slave days. Black women are the seed of the earth and if they are infected than we are all gonna be infected. America is addikted to our music just like they are of our men and women. Being a blackman in America so many white-women hit on me. Who is the finest women on t.v. right now Free, Alicia, Beyonce, Ciara. So if Americans are addikted to black women think about what the future is going to look like. America(the govt.) does not want this country to become like Puerto Rico. So this country would try to divide us.How many of you people reading this had been tested? How many of ya'll slept with a female without a jimmy? This is facts no hints, The govt. is taking our medical away and at the same time there are more people being infected everyday. They rather exploit blacks through videos, but when Public Enemy is on the scene America is scared. Wake up America, Liquid I gave you propz but The whole world is full of hate. Black women are not the only ones being hated on, women catches the virus faster than men. So the attitude america has towards black women (is towards all nationalities)
If Jim bob caught the Virus than no one will give a fu*k, So don't feel like it's just towards black women. Black women go to the doctors more than blackmen, cause of pregnacy reasons and so on. Don't be fooled ,white women and white men are also being attacked so people need to be more open minded of what is going on in America peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your wisdom has been officially pimped and your momma just been slapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pimpslap3000; 12-20-2004 at 08:37 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #24
TheGreatDane 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 62 62
I love my sista's. I love hispanic thick ladies too. sh*t, I am a white cat that was married to a black lady, but now is getting divorced. I won't go back to white chicks because of that either. Some sistas you have to treat with respect, others you just ignore, just like any other woman. So whomever thinks black women have issues, think again. All women have issues. Hell, do you ever black women on girls gone wild? Hell naw cause most of them have respect for themselves.
 12-20-2004, 09:43 PM         #25
TaXeS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they talk 2 much...never really happy...can't even pretend...but u gotta luv them...
 12 years ago '04        #26
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
Either you guys are bullsh*tting or just weak...if you come at any female with some game and confidence then you have a good chance of hollarin...but if you just some lame that's scurred to get your feelings hurt then that's what'll happen...can't blame it on the women if you're lame.
 12 years ago '04        #27
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
They Are The Easiest And Cheapest Prostitutes To Find.................
But Their Hair Makes My Balls Bleed.

I'm Not A Racist But There Is Some Truth To That..........and The Fault Is On Us We Abandon Them So They Dont Have A Choice But To fu*k, But They Are Some Real Hoes Out There Including White Trash, Latinas, Asians & Blacks
 12 years ago '04        #28
killyoself 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
yeah im black but these black broads act up. say they want a nice guy to treat em right but they want a thug who treat em bad. its a known fact thats birds like shiny things thats y they want some one wit money. so thats y i treat these bi*ches like 7 up. i neva have and i neva will. chase those pigieons if u want all they want is your bread. if u give em a little they will chase your a.ss forever looking for more.
 12-21-2004, 01:07 AM         #29
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of that stuff (except probably the aids stat) can be applied towards any race and the people within it. that stuff seems more like a collective society issue than a cultural one. whites (or any other race) commit domestic abuse, have tendencies disrespectiing & objectifying women, blacks arent typically checkin for the hottest white celebs either, and every culture has media stereotypes which believe it or not, actually do stem from somewhere, which could only lead you to question the women who encourage them. its just the way of the world. im not saying any of that stuff is right, but i didnt like the way that article came off as if blacks are the token heathens of the world. hadji needs to go sit down somewhere. muslim n*ggas are forever tryin to start sumthin

now as for that "news" comment...ol boy got me on that one. truth

Last edited by Big Dee; 12-21-2004 at 01:09 AM..
 12-21-2004, 01:49 AM         #30
rivertin89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im white and all i can say is i love all pu**y, black ghetto finger snapin loud obxnious big hips with matchin lips thick thighs with brown eyes. asain, white, black, spainish, russian i fux wit all kinds ages range from 16 to 39. all u other dudes gettin all "picky" when it comes to pu**y, i really think somethin wrong wit ya'll a.ss, pu**y is pu**y muthafu*kas. how many times a n*gga gotta say it.~1~
 12 years ago '04        #31
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 rivertin89 said:
well im white and all i can say is i love all pu**y, black ghetto finger snapin loud obxnious big hips with matchin lips thick thighs with brown eyes. asain, white, black, spainish, russian i fux wit all kinds ages range from 16 to 39. all u other dudes gettin all "picky" when it comes to pu**y, i really think somethin wrong wit ya'll a.ss, pu**y is pu**y muthafu*kas. how many times a n*gga gotta say it.~1~
Were you speaking in third person at the end there? I mean because you started off saying you're white.
 12-21-2004, 02:52 AM         #32
baller05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"uh oh girl, no yu didin ,snap snap, gi up out uv my face *smacks gum loudly*
 12 years ago '04        #33
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 2 2
i love ricans thats all i fu*k wit and asians
 12-21-2004, 05:38 AM         #34
mr flamboyant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love black woman no matter how the fu*k they act aint nuthin better than a black nubin queen..thats on the real hands down.i love them ghetto hood girls to the glamorous hollywood women.
 12-21-2004, 06:55 AM         #35
][][d-\x/t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
They Are The Easiest And Cheapest Prostitutes To Find.................
But Their Hair Makes My Balls Bleed.

I'm Not A Racist But There Is Some Truth To That..........and The Fault Is On Us We Abandon Them So They Dont Have A Choice But To fu*k, But They Are Some Real Hoes Out There Including White Trash, Latinas, Asians & Blacks
Ya Know Something A Woman Thinks AS Herself To Be A Hoe When She Gives Herself To The First Man. And When He Does Her Wrong She thinks She Has Nothing Left. I Love All Ladies Most My Friends Are Women I Love Em All. I Love Black Women But I Will Say That White Women Are Very Slow. A Black Woman Is More Complex And Its More Fun To Sit Down And Talk To A Black Woman Than A White Woman. Talk With Your Mouths To A Woman Instead Of Just Fukkin HEr i bet YOull Like What SHe HAs To Say.
 12-21-2004, 06:58 AM         #36
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
a lot of that stuff (except probably the aids stat) can be applied towards any race and the people within it. that stuff seems more like a collective society issue than a cultural one. whites (or any other race) commit domestic abuse, have tendencies disrespectiing & objectifying women, blacks arent typically checkin for the hottest white celebs either, and every culture has media stereotypes which believe it or not, actually do stem from somewhere, which could only lead you to question the women who encourage them. its just the way of the world. im not saying any of that stuff is right, but i didnt like the way that article came off as if blacks are the token heathens of the world. hadji needs to go sit down somewhere. muslim n*ggas are forever tryin to start sumthin

now as for that "news" comment...ol boy got me on that one. truth

but i didnt like the way that article came off as if blacks are the token heathens of the world

so you dont believe that there is a double standard when it comes to black drama as opposed to any other race....specifically white?

Ill simply say this.....people hate to help brown unless its green in it

as far as the article there is a lot of truth in it......but you have to relize that the black woman is the strongest being on this earth.......and this is something that is seen in the public eye everyday......they f!ght the hardest and always come up the shortest.......but alot of our young women have fallen into that if it dont pay it aint for me syndrome.....and due to that fact alot of our males have also fallen into that I pay for pu**y and if she dont put out then she aint worth sh*t.......so in that aspect we need to do better

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-21-2004 at 07:02 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #37
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
 ][][d-\x/t said:
Ya Know Something A Woman Thinks AS Herself To Be A Hoe When She Gives Herself To The First Man. And When He Does Her Wrong She thinks She Has Nothing Left. I Love All Ladies Most My Friends Are Women I Love Em All. I Love Black Women But I Will Say That White Women Are Very Slow. A Black Woman Is More Complex And Its More Fun To Sit Down And Talk To A Black Woman Than A White Woman. Talk With Your Mouths To A Woman Instead Of Just Fukkin HEr i bet YOull Like What SHe HAs To Say.
I THINK THE ONLY THING I'LL LIKE ABOUT WOMEN WHEN THEY TALK IS WHEN THEY TELL ME TO fu*kEM HARDER AND FASTER...........NOT THAT BS CRAP TALK......NOW THATS fu*kING TALK
 12 years ago '04        #38
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
the problem with some of the comments on this thread is that it compares the attitudes of poor, ghetto black women, with the attitudes of middle to upper class white women. Of course the higher class women are not gonna be bigger gold diggers than lower class women. They will also be more stress-free and therefore won't have all the attitude. I'm cool with a lot of black females from all walks of life and for the most part they act according to their background. If they're from the burbs they are a little less aggressive and confrontational. If they're from the hood, then they will have a more in-your-face attitude. But once you get to know anybody it's all good.
 12 years ago '04        #39
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
I hate to bump on black females, but i don't have too many of them as my friend, never really have. I can only think of 2 right now. Even blacks admit they don't like black women, I had a few of my friends tell me they couldn't date black girls cause of this or that. It really sucks, its a white mans world and they got 2 things working agains them, their black and their female.
 12 years ago '04        #40
diplomatic 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
What the fu*k is wrong with you'll? The black women is too ghetto for you? they all gold digging? man its sad how the media makes a black women seem as if she aint sh*t, but the black women is one of the strongest. Why because she already has two strikes against her she black, and she a women but she is still able to raise strong black men like you and I. I love me a dark skin black women, thats has to be the s3xiest to me. Now you'll gotta learn a women is not a object or a toy, she is a advisor and helper. It aint that most people hate a black women, they just dont know how to respect one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
120 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
120 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
29 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Music labels sue YouTube ripping site over piracy
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy