Jay-Z Responds To Birdman Saying Lil Wayne Got More Money Than Hov [RIP BIRDMAN]

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Jay Z is worth more than that entire label from all his album sales and other ventures stop sticking up for Wayne and his lover.If they didnt run there mouths about being the best alive and now the richest rapper alive nothing would be said.

^Who gives a s**t?he is touring every day of the year its bound to be the highest grossing.

You really are a Stan of astronomical proportions,i mean i love Eminems music but your takin this s**t to a whole new level.

Saying Wayne isnt your favorite is a lie and you know it because your obsessed with his whack a.ss and repeatedly make excuses for him.
not hatin cause they all got more money than me but i agree ^^
 01-14-2010, 03:28 PM         #82
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since people still dont get it Baby was talking about money from RAP at the moment

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-14-2010 at 03:34 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #83
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 luckluck said:
Theres no way that Cam is in the upper echelon of rich rappers and I'd bet that Wayne has more money than Luda.
i didnt know we had the hip hop accountant as a member of bx how the hell do you know how much money cam or Luda has for that matter

cam was like the dr. dre of diplomats when they were poppin that is why juelz and jim turned on him because they felt he was taking all the money when juelz went platinum on def jam cam got a check jim had to pay cam a couple million just to continue using the stage name jim jones k!lla season wich prolly cost 10 thousand to make grossed ???

cam was in paid in full blah blah blah and been in the game for over a decade neither me or you know how much money he has but he executive produces albums has artists that he is going to eat off of until the day they die etc. and movie roles

and Luda has movie roles is a multi platinum artist endorsements etc etc stop trying to say that you can begin to count another mans money because you cant

at the end of the day unless you have access to any of these rappers bank accounts you dont know who makes more than who

and the forbes lists are categorized it doesnt take into consideration every way that they earn money so it is not completely accurate

and to the cat galaxy talkin about baby meant in the rap game that argument is retarded because all of jay-z's oppurtunties stem from the rap game if jay-z wasnt a multi platinum rapper he wouldnt have the chance to put out a clothing line liquor etc. so if baby wanna talk money talk money he shouldnt seperate it cause next thing you know soulja boy gonna come out wit a statement saying he make more money than both jay and wayne and then say by the way i meant ringtone money or some bulls**t

Last edited by getGwap; 01-14-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 01-14-2010, 03:33 PM         #84
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #85
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 j0hncena said:
U Right

[pic - click to view]

01-14-2010, 03:54 PM         #86
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Symon; 03-11-2015 at 07:11 AM..
 01-14-2010, 03:55 PM         #87
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause Jay and Wayne have no beef ^^^

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #88
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
How much of the 42 milion dollars do you think Wayne got from that? You have to think this is gross not profit. So you still have to pay for the arenas, workers, and then there are all kinds of people who get their cut from the earnings. Ill be generous and say that Wayne got atleast 10 million dollars from that.
 01-14-2010, 04:42 PM         #89
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
write 16’s in between running 16 businesses,
all the while showing these young punks what the business is,
reminder

8 years ago '06        #90
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
you don't get on the Forbe's list just for dropping a couple of mixtapes and 1 cd

Last edited by MASEANDDIDDY; 01-14-2010 at 05:11 PM..
 01-14-2010, 05:17 PM         #91
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are y'all so obsessed with how much money some other man makes? Worry about your damn self and make your own money.....
 01-14-2010, 05:50 PM         #92
Infamous Sigo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Why are y'all so obsessed with how much money some other man makes? Worry about your damn self and make your own money.....
Why are yall so obsessed with another mans lyrics. Write ya own raps.
 01-14-2010, 06:35 PM         #93
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was the most lighthearted either ever
 8 years ago '05        #94
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
"I don't know why they worry bout my pockets"-Jay-Z
 01-14-2010, 06:39 PM         #95
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci Mane > Lil Wayne
 01-14-2010, 06:40 PM         #96
JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Facts:

-Jay Z has a bank account that no one else on this board has access to.
-Wayne has a bank account that no one else on this board has access to.

Considering the facts, whats the argument again? Its all just speculation. Are yall really that mad?

:applause::iagree:

Thank you. For all the back and forth, Jay aint cuttin nobody a check. Wayne aint cuttin nobody a check. So why not stop worrying about what the next man may or may not have and go get your own?
 8 years ago '07        #97
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
jays the richest man in rap 50 is second and then diddy there all 100 mil +

waynes prolly worth like 60 mil
 8 years ago '06        #98
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
wayne ain't pulling in more than jay.
Baby riding for his team but he trippin.
 01-14-2010, 06:49 PM         #99
Infamous Sigo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres a little information. Not sure how factual it is but should be an idea.

01-14-2010, 06:58 PM         #100
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous Sigo said:
heres a little information. Not sure how factual it is but should be an idea.
I dunno how accurate it is, but is not just for rap, is for everything, and also they publish them in August which cuts out most of Waynes touring money, says Wayne got $18 mil up till July 09 in just 2009/abit before, guessing thats just from rap cant think of anything else he did, and did a huge amount of touring after July, so hes getting huge money no doubt, and im sure it doesn't track alot of what these guys get, this is why these debates are kinda pointless, im sure overall Jay gets quite abit more than Wayne, but they have the sort of money, were they dont have to worry about money, so if their not worried we shouldnt be for sure Id be happy with just $2 million in my bank :(

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-14-2010 at 07:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy