Jay-Z Responds To Birdman Saying Lil Wayne Got More Money Than Hov [RIP BIRDMAN]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
yeah hov got a million ways to get it...CHOOSE ONE
 01-14-2010, 11:02 AM         #42
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I was referring to Birdman but i suppose i could of been easily talking about you.

So what if he is 27?Eminem had sold about 40 million at that stage and he was a late starter compared to Wayne.
Why do you always have to bring Eminem in to this? I never said he has more than Jay or Eminem, the only thing i want to know is why do you post hate spam, in EVERY single Wayne thread without fail? It just makes no sense that you post in every Wayne thread like me when im a big fan, yet you spam your hate. You don't even post in other artists threads like me. Is it one of these?

'If i counted up all the freaks who follow me, id probably owe Ozzy Osbourne an apology'

You know who said that right?
 8 years ago '06        #43
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Facts:

-Jay Z has a bank account that no one else on this board has access to.
-Wayne has a bank account that no one else on this board has access to.

Considering the facts, whats the argument again? Its all just speculation. Are yall really that mad?
 8 years ago '04        #44
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
b has more $ than whoopi goldberg and the dude who even brought it up 'birdman' is just a sidekick who is instigating it. jay will shut it down in no time
 01-14-2010, 11:13 AM         #45
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
argarrin' bout other n*ggas money = L
groupie phaggots
 8 years ago '05        #46
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 8 years ago '09        #47
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
He aint broke but he aint anywhere near Jay Z`s wealth as his boyfriend implied.Why are they sayin s**t they know aint true?

FACT Jay Z is richer
FACT Wayne aint the best alive

The 2 of them should just keep there mouths shut then they would not get as much hate.Plenty of whack rappers go about there business and i have nothing against that i just dont listen to them.But these Cash money buffoons think they are something they aint and that annoys me to the point of being an out and out hater.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-14-2010 at 11:21 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #48
Marwan 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 96 96
 Galaxy said:
Man that boy Human Crack is blind, i clealy stated he aint earning more than Jay but has millions and millions and millions. He has been selling out arenas and doing TONS of shows since Carter 3 dropped and is officially the highest grossing hip hop tour ever, hes also done Americas Most Wanted tour, and is now doing a Farewell tour to packed arenas, not too mention his step father is the head of his label, and his albums always sell well.
wait what?

birdman is his STEPfather :wow::wow::wow: ????? wtf i didnt know that.....
what about the.... the..... frenchkiss :jawdropping:

:iough:
 8 years ago '05        #49
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
Wayne is wack....anyone who enjoys his music is IGNORANT

FACT.

Ps. Wayne is a crackhead and will never live to see 40 anyways

Last edited by Truth33; 01-14-2010 at 11:25 AM..
 01-14-2010, 11:24 AM         #50
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He aint broke but he aint anywhere near Jay Z`s wealth as his boyfriend implied.Why are they sayin s**t they know aint true?

FACT Jay Z is richer
FACT Wayne aint the best alive

The 2 of them should just keep there mouths shut then they would not get as much hate.Plenty of whack rappers go about there business and i have nothing against that i just dont listen to them.But these Cash money buffoons think they are something they aint and that annoys me to the point of being an out and out hater.
Your more than a 'hater' your completely obsessed, just because you think they are nothing - doesn't mean they are, everyone has a different opinion just because yours is hate doesn't mean you have to spam it in every single Wayne thread making yourself miserable, when will you learn that? But thanks for ignoring my post.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-14-2010 at 11:27 AM..
 01-14-2010, 11:27 AM         #51
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does "right after that" mean in this context? I guess it's too early for me I don't get it
 01-14-2010, 11:28 AM         #52
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIRDMAN said Wayne get more rap money than Jay at the moment which is true?
 8 years ago '09        #53
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 2554 2554
There's a huge difference between there money, easily put and defined by Chris Rock (if yal remember)...

Lil Wayne = Rich
Jay-Z = Wealthy
 01-14-2010, 11:34 AM         #54
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 29 26 said:
There's a huge difference between there money, easily put and defined by Chris Rock (if yal remember)...

Lil Wayne = Rich
Jay-Z = Wealthy

Dave Chappelle : "Shaq is rich. The old white guy that signs Shaq's cheques is wealthy."
 8 years ago '04        #55
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I was referring to Birdman but i suppose i could of been easily talking about you.

So what if he is 27?Eminem had sold about 40 million at that stage and he was a late starter compared to Wayne.Stop with these excuses cause they are getting worse by the day.
Em was 26 when the SSLP came out. So no, at 27 he hadn't sold $40mil.
 8 years ago '04        #56
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 cankstoochie said:

jay-z clearly has more money then wayne... now is wayne more lyrical? thats up to you to decide.
Are you serious? Is that really up for debate?
 8 years ago '07        #57
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
Hov sonned Birdman. Hov has more money then Wayne AND Birdman combined.
 8 years ago '06        #58
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Infamous Sigo said:
Hov is a funny dude. "Right after dat." k!lled wayne right there. Personally I dont think wayne is even close to jay. Not even close to Em, 50, k!lla Cam, Luda, etc. Hes up there but I dont think he got doe like that.
Theres no way that Cam is in the upper echelon of rich rappers and I'd bet that Wayne has more money than Luda.
 8 years ago '04        #59
Ironik 8 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 464 464
I don't know how much Lil' Wayne makes, or how much Jay makes, what i do know is that Cash money records is on the up and up right now with signed Drake, so to say Wayne has more money id say Wayne probably made more in 09 but come on guys jay has been in the rap game for a very very long time with many records going platinum, with many different business endeavors, Jay has been selling clothes, cologne, his own brand of liquor, and owns has become CEO, and im pretty sure he owns a basketball team too, so not going to say he did better in 2009 but length in the game times platinum records times his 10 other soruces of income id say jay probably has more money in general, jay z is like p diddy a business man, has his money well invested, into business that are doing well and welllil wayne has birdman to be his business man, and well were's mannie freash?
 8 years ago '09        #60
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 AbsLikeJesus said:

Dave Chappelle : "Shaq is rich. The old white guy that signs Shaq's cheques is wealthy."
Was that not Chris Rock?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy