God of War III

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #62
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
^^Wow at the f**kers with the spikes in the last pic, the lighting in this game is amazing damn!
 8 years ago '04        #63
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Damn at those pics...WOW

anyways just saw this and thought it was funny..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #64
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Those pics were sick as f**k!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #65
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
s**t looks f**kin' dope ..

i just got the GOW 1 and 2 collection, on the first one now..

i didn't read the pages before this so can someone tell me when the official release date of this is? (i know i can google it, but f**k it).
 8 years ago '04        #66
space
space
All we know so far is it will officially be out in March...never said a date in March yet... but i'm guessing March
 8 years ago '04        #67
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
march cant come soon enough

need to do the 5 hr speed run of the first one and im set
 8 years ago '07        #68
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 8 years ago '07        #69
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Everytime i see somethin new im jus more and more amazed

GOW 3 is gonna crush this yr and it comes out in March :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #70
Eminem313 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0
 Bouncer? said:
i didn't read the pages before this so can someone tell me when the official release date of this is? (i know i can google it, but f**k it).
Rumored to be March 16th.....
 8 years ago '04        #71
Eminem313 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Source:

Last edited by Eminem313; 01-25-2010 at 09:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #72
space
space
New unseen accessories that Kratos will use in his latest battle against the gods have been revealed. At least, some have. In the latest issue of Hobby Consolas, the PlayStation 3’s God of War III features in all its glory with screenshots showing new enemies and unseen environments. You can check out these new images in our God of War III gallery. Hopefully Sony will send us direct feed images soon.

First up are the sandals of Hermes that will allow Kratos to run along walls towards his enemies. Yes, the original God of War III trailer wasn’t lying: Kratos will run along walls to combat, just like the Prince of Persia.

Stig Asmussen, the director of God of War III, also mentions the “Arc of Fire,” which is this weapon’s tentative name. We’re not sure if this is in reference to the flaming bow and arrow Kratos uses in the game’s demo. Talking of which, the interview reveals that if you are to fire one these flaming arrows into a group of enemies, if your target is close to others they can also set on fire, eventually stretching to entire armies on the screen. As for the amount of enemies, the game uses the PS3’s technology to reach forty on screen at the same time.

Stig also adds that Kratos’s move-set will change depending on how many enemies he’s facing, something that he’ll need in the game’s huge environments. Many of his enemies stretch into their own environments, have a gander at Gaia in our gallery, and can reach two times the size of the Eiffle Tower. The huge colossus from God of War II will fit in one of titan’s hands in the PS3 game. Stig comments:

One of them has a size which doubles the Eiffel Tower! To illustrate the scale of the game, the colossus of God of War II shears in the palm of one of the titans. The scale will also be a factor taken into account in the battlefield. We were accustomed to dealing with a maximum of 10 enemies on screen, while now it will be from 30 to 40. This increase is being seen in many games, however, we noticed that in those other titles the gameplay does not change when we face many rivals. I think we have solved this element, because we have given a series of Kratos’ new moves that evolve and become much more effective when there are more enemies on screen. If you shoot the bow of an enemy fire, it burns, but if you shoot a rival which is next to another 10, one can turn to others and the flames can spread to an entire army.

We have also created a series of attacks that expand to grip and mechanics that are effective against numerous soldiers. Above all, we are strengthening the different ranges creating massive battles. The centaur now acts as general of the warriors on foot.

There are two more unseen weapons that Kratos will wield and they’ll apparently blow us away. The feature also revealed that the game is expected to last 15 to 20 hours depending on the difficulty setting. God of War III will release exclusively for the PlayStation 3 this March.

8 years ago '04        #73
space
space
Keeping it here for a couple days so it gets read then i'll merge it with the official thread...

The Spanish magazine Hobby Consolas video includes a ten-page exclusive preview of God Of War 3. Our friends from godofwar-game.de have summarized the most important information.

In a recent report, the site of seven new facts God of War has collected 3, which comes from a Spanish video game magazine.

Stig Asmussen (game director, God Of War III), commented on the length of the game. den. According to his information, the playing time is, depending on the degree of difficulty, 15 to 20 hours. Then they test the game but still could not change these numbers somewhat.

New weapons
Two new and not previously mentioned weapons will be available during the game. Nach According to the developers they were so worn that players would be crazy if they use them.

New divine object
During the game, the player receives the Hermes shoes.
With these it is possible to run along walls.

Olympus
The seat of the gods, Mount Olympus, was betrayed by something: They will f!ght their way from the lower caves to the throne of Zeus to the top.

s3x mini game
In God Of War 3 get to be players in the relationship offered something new or different. Stig Asmussen did not fit exactly the same as in its predecessors.

Eden
The Garden of Eden can be seen on the pictures published in the magazine, the gardens of Paradise, the Eden are modeled. The gardens also include a kind of labyrinth

Non-Exclusive Cyclops
Apparently, you will encounter the Minotaur "ride" can be like on the Cyclops in the E3 demo

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-27-2010 at 09:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #74
Eminem313 2 heat pts OP
space
space
When I have new news do you want me to make a new post too for a few days so people can see it? As for this magazine that the information is in, the scans are posted ion the official GoWIII thread....
 8 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Eminem313 said:
When I have new news do you want me to make a new post too for a few days so people can see it? As for this magazine that the information is in, the scans are posted ion the official GoWIII thread....
Yeah if you want too...Just pm me when you do that...so I can bookmark the thread so I remember to merge it in a few days...
 8 years ago '04        #76
Eminem313 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Ok will do....
 8 years ago '04        #77
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014

[pic - click to view]

There have been a lot of people asking about when God of War III is going to hit store shelves. Well, today I have some good news to share for those of you eagerly awaiting this highly anticipated PS3 exclusive. Kratos fans can get their hands on God of War III beginning Tuesday, March 16! You can pick up the God of War III Ultimate Edition on the very same day, which includes premium collectibles and digital content that is fit for any Spartan warrior. I’m also thrilled to unveil the official box art for God of War III and God of War III Ultimate Edition. Here’s a look…

For those you thirsty for more God of War excitement, on February 11, we’ll be debuting our brand new God of War III trailer exclusively on SPIKE’s GameTrailers TV, so make sure to tune in. And if you’d like to get reacquainted with Kratos and refresh your skills before March 16, the God of War Collection is now ONLY $29.99. This epic deal gets you God of War and God of War II in stunning HD for one low price! Stay tuned for more God of War news as we move closer to launch.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-28-2010 at 02:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #78
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
FML! Bad Company, FFXIII & now this? P, Ill please give this a couple of days before the merge.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-28-2010 at 12:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #79
space
space
^^ ya for sure ugh I hate officially hate March... Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-28-2010, 12:35 PM         #80
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k my life .....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy