God of War III

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2010, 11:10 PM         #601
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just came from playing this after renting it at blockbuster.

This is the best looking game I've ever played next to Uncharted 2.

I can't believe this sh1t is that hot, it almost didn't make sense how epic the first battle was.
 8 years ago '07        #602
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
how the hell you go back to a normal difficulty mode ?
I've accidentally changed it to easy, but how can I change it back ?
 8 years ago '05        #603
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
The game gets fun as hell once you get hermes boots
 8 years ago '07        #604
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 theylikeme05 said:
The game gets fun as hell once you get hermes boots

The way he takes his boots>

Most epic scene ever.
 8 years ago '05        #605
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
So.... I bought this game today.. Never played the first 2 or whatever so didn't really care for it.. Even when I just bought it, played a couple games of mlb and live and figured gow would be one of the many games I buy just to let sit around (I don't know if I'm the only one who does that, just buy a game bc its out) so finally decided to play it

And OMG son.. Had me calling all my n*ggas on some geeked sh#t.. I couldn't believe how real this game looked.. I work 3rd shift and didn't get any sleep today because of this.. And now I'm at work and I swear I'm hyped enough to read every page in this thread..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #606
Kyoji24 
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 1 1
 Dat 1 Dude said:
And OMG son.. Had me calling all my n*ggas on some geeked sh#t.. I couldn't believe how real this game looked.. I work 3rd shift and didn't get any sleep today because of this.. And now I'm at work and I swear I'm hyped enough to read every page in this thread..
Posted via Mobile Device
Haha, I see I'm not the only one that missed out on alot of sleep playing this game. I work graveyard shift as well and I think I got maybe 2 hours before I had to go in trying to play this mind twisting game lol.
 8 years ago '05        #607
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
First, I would like to say the game was awesome but anyone else think titan mode was a little easy.. i swear i had to repeat a few boss f!ghts on normal to get the patterns of the bosses down and what not.. on titan mode, i only died once during the poseidon f!ght because I didn't realize how much damage that mother f**ker was actually going to be doing. Once I realized that, I didn't die again (from combat) until the last f!ght in the labyrinth then again a few times against the cerberus breeder and a couple times during the zeus f!ght... all and all though, way too easy.. im going to try chaos mode for the hell of it even though I already got platinum.. game is too epic
 8 years ago '04        #608
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Anyone who has platinum on this game..where is the best place to get that 1,000 hit combo at? that's the only trophy i'm missing I can't find anywhere to get it...
 8 years ago '08        #609
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Da Ill One said:
Anyone who has platinum on this game..where is the best place to get that 1,000 hit combo at? that's the only trophy i'm missing I can't find anywhere to get it...

SPOILER...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by GrownmanJ; 04-01-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #610
space
space
Damn I was hoping that would be one of the spots you wouldn't say... =( I HATE that f**king part...
 8 years ago '08        #611
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
You can do it at that door in city of olympus but I failed and was pissed. I got to near 700 and I got stunned.
[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #612
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
You can do it at that door in city of olympus but I failed and was pissed. I got to near 700 and I got stunned.

I tried on that part right before the

I got to 812 but that general b**ch kept hitting e f**king my combo up and the second you kjill him the skeletons stop repawning
 8 years ago '05        #613
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10772 10772
 Da Ill One said:
I tried on that part right before the

I got to 812 but that general b**ch kept hitting e f**king my combo up and the second you kjill him the skeletons stop repawning

04-03-2010, 02:31 AM         #614
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So my kid is having a major issue with this game.

Now Im gonna keep this as spoiler free as I can but I dont know anything about the game since I still havent played it ( MAG > __________ ) so here goes.

My son is aroudn the 2.5 hour mark and f!ghting this big a.ss guy with blue things coming off his arms I think he called him Hades. anyway when my son dies during the f!ght and goes to reload from last checkpoint his system completelly freezes. Any suggestions from anyone who may have experienced this
 8 years ago '05        #615
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10772 10772
I'm a.ssuming this happens even after ya power down the system? I'd try a prior save point and get back up to that part and see if it happens again. I've never experienced or heard of that though.
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-03-2010, 10:04 AM         #616
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
I'm a.ssuming this happens even after ya power down the system? I'd try a prior save point and get back up to that part and see if it happens again. I've never experienced or heard of that though.
Posted via Mobile Device
someone suggested to reinstall the game data so Im going to try that and Ill try the previous save point as well for him
 04-03-2010, 11:16 AM         #617
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I beat this yesterday, returning it to Blockbuster today. I might have to cop this online when it's cheaper to finish getting unlockables and beating it on the other modes. I could see this getting 2-3 playthroughs.
 8 years ago '07        #618
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
Y'all should watch this:

[video - click to view]

04-20-2010, 11:18 AM         #619
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a dope game but too short id prefer ff13
 8 years ago '08        #620
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Finally got a chance to play this, was finishing FF13 (which took forever!), and wow was that ending a disappointment. I haven't been this disappointed by an ending since Fallout 3. Everything about the game was excellence, then you reach the end and it's a total cop out. Hope they plan on making a God Of War 4 after all because this story really does deserve a better conclusion. Great game though, just at the ending.
I thought the ending was ill. I like when it ends suspenseful and there is no clear cut answer. Just lets us know there is a possibility another game is in the making...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago