Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #561
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
beat this the weekend i bought it on normal, pretty damn good. A fitting end to the trilogy I guess.
Bout to play a few challenges before I try the next difficulty.
 8 years ago '06        #562
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
^
challenges are super easy, except for 1 or 2 that are kind of annoying. No reason people shouldn't get the gold trophy for doing it.
 8 years ago '05        #563
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,073 | Props total: 10753 10753
i despise the challenge where u can't use any weapons.
 8 years ago '06        #564
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
 P-Hill said:
i despise the challenge where u can't use any weapons.
^
u still on it or u beat it? that one took me the longest, just immediately run to the right and grab one of the undead and juse use that sumb**ch as a battering ram and literally run circles around the stone dudes since that'll hit them like 2 or 3 times, if your lucky, you'll get them both to have a circle above their head before the cyclops(or ogre?) show up, then just literally run straight at the big sack of s**t with an undead and you'll get like 3 or 4 hits. Just do it over and over until they die, dont do any of the circle prompts cuz they waste too much time, and try avoid running the undead into some of those rocks since it'll make kratos waste precious seconds while he smashes their head on the rock. Only problem i had was having too many undead soldiers left standing before time ran out, but i eventually got it. Just keep grabbing them and hitting triangle to tear them up as fast as u can, you'll pass this challenge in no time.
 8 years ago '06        #565
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
I Just beat the game on Titan andddddd my hands hurt lol.. But yo the ending whaaaaat
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #566
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
Can someone explain the very last scene after the credits for me?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #567
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 d4deesnuts said:
^
u still on it or u beat it? that one took me the longest, just immediately run to the right and grab one of the undead and juse use that sumb**ch as a battering ram and literally run circles around the stone dudes since that'll hit them like 2 or 3 times, if your lucky, you'll get them both to have a circle above their head before the cyclops(or ogre?) show up, then just literally run straight at the big sack of s**t with an undead and you'll get like 3 or 4 hits. Just do it over and over until they die, dont do any of the circle prompts cuz they waste too much time, and try avoid running the undead into some of those rocks since it'll make kratos waste precious seconds while he smashes their head on the rock. Only problem i had was having too many undead soldiers left standing before time ran out, but i eventually got it. Just keep grabbing them and hitting triangle to tear them up as fast as u can, you'll pass this challenge in no time.

This is what I did and this is probably the only way to do that challenge. All of those challenges are easy and only two of them took me about 5 tries.
 8 years ago '06        #568
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
This game is crack. I picked it up today and have played about 2 hours of it so far. Goddamn this game is amazing.
 8 years ago '05        #569
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
^
That's been my game plan but I somehow end up running into a wall and wasting time ramming an undead's head into it lol imma keep trying though. Good looks.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #570
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Game375 said:
Can someone explain the very last scene after the credits for me?
Posted via Mobile Device

[spoiler - click to view]

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #571
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
 P-Hill said:

Posted via Mobile Device
i just think its a cliff hanger . it leaves the story open for another game or not
 8 years ago '04        #572
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
i know this isnt about gow3

but i just platted gow collection and i finished the first gow in 2 hours and 40 minutes

does anyone know what hte world record time is? because f**k i felt like i was flying thru that s**t
 8 years ago '04        #573
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
nvm i cannot find it on twin galaxies

i guess im the world record holder

jk jk lol
 8 years ago '06        #574
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
Thanks phil, i have one more challenge to do
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #575
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Without ruining it for me-I was wondering if someone could help me out with this part with that guy Pereithos or w/e his name is lol...

So I never played the GOW1 or GOW2 games but I got to this part with Pareithos (sp?) and I have the decision to make whether or not to k!ll him or have him help me. What did he do in the past that was so bad and how do you get more background info on some of these characters if this is something that happens throughout the game?

I just tried doing something and it said "jump into the vent and press x to fly up" I don't know what vent their talking about

Last edited by beantown; 03-23-2010 at 03:58 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #576
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,474 | Props total: 17920 17920
I gotta be the only 1 that can't fly back to Hades s**t is getting on my nerves I just gave up
 8 years ago '05        #577
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 beantown85 said:
Without ruining it for me-I was wondering if someone could help me out with this part with that guy Pereithos or w/e his name is lol...

So I never played the GOW1 or GOW2 games but I got to this part with Pareithos (sp?) and I have the decision to make whether or not to k!ll him or have him help me. What did he do in the past that was so bad and how do you get more background info on some of these characters if this is something that happens throughout the game?

I just tried doing something and it said "jump into the vent and press x to fly up" I don't know what vent their talking about
i dont recall any areas in the game where you could have a choice to k!ll or spare somones life, i think, as a game you have to do a certain action to continue on.
 8 years ago '06        #578
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Peter Griffin said:
i dont recall any areas in the game where you could have a choice to k!ll or spare somones life, i think, as a game you have to do a certain action to continue on.
nah...

8 years ago '04        #579
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 beantown85 said:
nah...

really?

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 03-23-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #580
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
 beantown85 said:
nah...

yeah, you have to k!ll dude, him telling u not to is just him not wanting to die, but u have to do it if u want to progress further.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy