God of War III

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #521
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
wow...jumping can sometimes f**k you over but its really not that serious....sometimes you gotta double jump straight up and start your glide and youll make it
 8 years ago '07        #522
GrokLP 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
its not a triple jump its a double jump n you glide...probly doing it wrong cause its not complicated, double tap and hold x on the second tap, dont see how u can f**k that up really
 8 years ago '07        #523
GrokLP 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
yea hard isnt too bad until the very end, once i got to the labyrinth i started to struggle with each section a little but finally beat it all last night, found god of war 2 a little bit tougher on hard
 03-21-2010, 12:02 PM         #524
Supamario627 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buy the book??? are you serious??

i beat the game in one day.
 8 years ago '06        #525
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Supamario627 said:

A cookie for this young man.
 8 years ago '05        #526
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Supamario627 said:

Yea, this game isn't difficult at all...maybe the Hades himself but that's about it.
 03-21-2010, 12:17 PM         #527
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the clouds when Zues shot them fools off his ountain
those graphics was epic fail son
 8 years ago '07        #528
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
 kuruption81 said:
I don't remember have any platforming issues in Hades. Now later in the game? Oh yeah. If you're having problems in Hades quit now.
yea the Labyrinth will k!ll him.
 8 years ago '06        #529
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
I had a problem with it but like somebody earlier said.if you want to double jump,tap X twice.If you want to glide hold X down the second time you push it.
 8 years ago '06        #530
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
^
serious case of adhd? i just beat it on titan yesterday and finished all the challenges, just need to replay on easy to get the maxed out and all the gorgon and feathers for the plat! One of the best games ive ever played, f**k all the hating b**ches.
Xbox fans have been edgy lately...I wonder why?
 8 years ago '07        #531
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,859 | Props total: 2378 2378
 kuruption81 said:
I don't remember have any platforming issues in Hades. Now later in the game? Oh yeah. If you're having problems in Hades quit now.
plz don't bring that up.. I started having nightmares..
 8 years ago '07        #532
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
Oh yeah, and f**k you God of War 3 for suggesting I play on "Easy" and saying "It only effects combat." the only time I'm dying over and over is f**king platforming which wouldn't be effected by the difficulty setting. f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #533
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
^^^^LMAO

i felt mad offended too when i got that message...like...f**k yo couch, n*gga!

but i'ma g and said no

when i played the hades battle...i mostly did the barrel roll unless he swung the claws on the ground
 8 years ago '07        #534
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
I jacked this from a post from neogaf. Should help you out.

Yes, you should upgrade the bow. That's how I beat him.

First stage: Stay at a distance. If Hades gets too close to you, roll away. When you see him about to swing his chains at you, press L1 to block. After he's swung twice (and you've defended each time), unload with the Bow. I threw a few fire bows in there each time. Hades will eventually jump to the ceiling and slam down. When he slams down, double jump and fly (X + Hold X) to avoid the blast. He'll then swing the chains on the ground or in the air. You have to be quick by watching his motions, so you can know whether to jump or to stay on the ground. There's no real trick to avoiding his swings besides just knowing which way he's going. You should be able to get a few shots with the bow in here. Keep getting the attacks (with the bow) in, and you'll eventually be prompted to press Circle. Just mash Circle and Hades' body part will fall out. Locate it, and attack it. You should also attack the hands that come out of the ground, since these will give you health orbs. Next, the floor will turn black and Hades will summon some chains. There are only three safe spots here (middle, left, or right), and as far as I can tell, where to go is a guessing game. I just ran to the middle, and rolled to whichever area became available. You have to be quick here.

Second stage: Hades will pull off most of the same moves he did in the first round (attacking you with blades), except I don't think you can block one of them. Instead, just keep rolling around and firing the bow. Attack him with the chains if you can, since they should do more damage. But if you want to be safe, keep your distance and use the bow. Hades will jump to the ceiling again a couple times here. Just be sure to double jump and fly (X + Hold X) right before he lands to avoid the blast. He'll eventually land and go to the back of the room, where he'll begin summoning souls. He attacks you with his chains three times, but you can block them all. After blocking his attacks, get in a few more shots with the bow. The first souls that he'll summon are some skull heads. These can easily be avoided by rolling one way, and then rolling back the other way. I've read that you can block them with L1, but I'm not sure if that's true. After you attack Hades enough, you'll be prompted to his Circle once again. Mash the button until something else falls out of his body. Then, do the same routine you did earlier - attack the body part and the hands (remember, the hands give you health orbs). Hades will once again summon the chains to attack you. Just run to the middle, and quickly roll to wherever you need to be.

Third stage: Hades will slam his claws into the ground to summon individual chains that will come out of the ground where you're standing and attack you. You'll see a purple indicator on the ground right before the chains come up. To avoid this, simply continuously run or roll away. Then, Hades will summon two dog creatures (whatever they're called) to attack you. I had trouble with this bit, since I didn't know how to avoid them. But all you have to do is block their attacks with L1. After the creatures disappear, unload on Hades. You can use the Bow, but the Blades would be more effective. Hades will summon more dog creatures to attack you, so use the same strategy you used before to block their attacks. Unload once again on Hades with either your Blades or Bow. Repeat this same strategy until you see another Circle prompt above Hades' head. Continue mashing circle until the hole in the ground is formed between you and Hades. Then, just keep attacking him with Square. Whenever you see Hades about to attack you, use the Right analog stick to move to either side to avoid it. Hades will eventually try to drag you down into the pit. Just mash Circle to pull yourself back up. Continue this method until you see a Circle prompt above Hades' head. Hit the Circle button and do what the on-screen prompt tells you.

Last stage: Attack all of the monsters that spawn. You've reached a checkpoint here, so don't worry too much about dying. Hades will eventually rise from the ground. You'll see a glowing thing that you can swing on to get to the back of Hades. Use it, and keep attacking Hades' back. Hades will eventually turn around and try to attack you. Roll and double jump to avoid his attacks. Whenever you are prompted to use R1 to swing to the opposite side, do it. Just keep attacking Hades and you will eventually see a Circle button above his head. Press it to initiate a QTE sequence. Finish the QTE sequence and you will have won the f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #535
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
I remember when I was playing dante inferno and I was having platforming jumping problems, and it told me to go to easy mode, I was like wtf.

The f!ghting aint the problem, jumping from one platform to the other is, gawd guess imma be cussing when I get gow 3.
 8 years ago '06        #536
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 GrokLP said:
its not a triple jump its a double jump n you glide...probly doing it wrong cause its not complicated, double tap and hold x on the second tap, dont see how u can f**k that up really

That what it was. Once I figured out that it was a double jump and not a triple jump I got passed it. Yeah I've already f**ked up a laptop cause it pissed me off so much. I've got other s**t on my mind that already got me in a foul mood. This game was suppose to be a distraction from that. Instead it became a focal point of my rage. Anyway, I've figured it out now. The camera angles and s**t can throw the jump timing off a bit but I've figured it out.
 8 years ago '06        #537
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 BearWalken79 said:
Xbox fans have been edgy lately...I wonder why?
U have an xbox so wtf r u talking about??

The console wars are long over bro time to let it go...
 8 years ago '06        #538
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 ThatDude0824 said:
bro if ur stuck here u might as well get ur ebay on and sell dat s**t.
No longer stuck. Figured out I was doing the glide s**t wrong with my triple tap of the X button. I've already beat Hades and now I'm moving on.
 8 years ago '08        #539
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 569 569
 nWo said:
SMH @ u lame a.sses braggin acting like its a g thing to beat an entire new game in one day. ..
UBER LAME
word.

And I sure as f**k know they weren't playing on Titan.
 8 years ago '04        #540
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
 d3athb4dishonor said:
word.

And I sure as f**k know they weren't playing on Titan.
Red Cerberus Titan mode - nuff said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy