God of War III

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2010, 02:43 AM         #481
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just beat the game....a little unsatisfied to be honest, but a fitting end. and they leave it open ended after the credits (somewhat) s Kratos isnt done with the GoW franchise...i doubt he will be

PS. does anyone else know what Zeus meant when he said the "OTHER pawn"??

Im clueless

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-20-2010 at 02:51 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #482
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
just beat the game....a little unsatisfied to be honest, but a fitting end. and they leave it open ended after the credits (somewhat) so hopefully Kratos isnt done with the GoW franchise...i doubt he will be

PS. does anyone else know what Zeus meant when he said the "OTHER pawn"??

Im clueless

Fitting yes...satisfying no...

All i kept hearing was how the ending was so satisfying...really didn't think that was the case here.

Either way...game gets 7 out out of 5 stars...One of those games you just wish wouldn't end...
 03-20-2010, 04:08 AM         #483
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champ said:
Fitting yes...satisfying no...

All i kept hearing was how the ending was so satisfying...really didn't think that was the case here.

Either way...game gets 7 out out of 5 stars...One of those games you just wish wouldn't end...
lol, i said i wasnt satisfied...i dont know if u meant that i gave off the vibe that i was or whether you were just agreeing with me...im just clarifying. its hard to describe how i feel about the ending....i guess, Conclusive? which many of u are gonna say "of course its conclusive its an ending durrr" but i mean, it was an ending. Just that, not amazing, not terrible. I expected a little more, but i can't begin to explain what i mean by that because im not even sure how i was expecting it to end but, the ending does make sense. I'm in decisive limbo right now. ill see how i feel in the morning

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-20-2010 at 04:10 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #484
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
cool im playing it on titan its not that bad i just f**ked aphrodite.........titan is not as hard as i thought i quess the final difficulty will be the truly hard -

for those having trouble with bosses look for a pattern in attacks and dont get greedy its better to live then die

thanks for the responses ppl
 8 years ago '06        #485
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
No spoilers!!!
 8 years ago '07        #486
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 9 9
 Ex The God said:
Soooo...Im playing on God(Normal) and Im at Hades. This game is SO f**kING RAW. Honestly 10000000000x better than I was expecting.
[spoiler - click to view]

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by P-Hill; 03-20-2010 at 12:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #487
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0

But overall an amazing game.

Last edited by P-Hill; 03-20-2010 at 12:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #488
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 shookid said:
i agree ending was eh. a great game u kind of expect an explosive crazy ending. But zeus did say something bout the other pawn. an obvious shout out to a possible spin off. i thought the battle with zeus in part 2 was harder than this one. But overall an amazing game.
It was harder and it was better. The Hades f!ght was by far the best f!ght on the game, imo. Only really hard part was to me was

Last edited by TH35; 03-20-2010 at 10:09 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #489
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
hard is still pretty easy cept the bosses are a little tricky
 8 years ago '06        #490
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
lol, i said i wasnt satisfied...i dont know if u meant that i gave off the vibe that i was or whether you were just agreeing with me...im just clarifying. its hard to describe how i feel about the ending....i guess, Conclusive? which many of u are gonna say "of course its conclusive its an ending durrr" but i mean, it was an ending. Just that, not amazing, not terrible. I expected a little more, but i can't begin to explain what i mean by that because im not even sure how i was expecting it to end but, the ending does make sense. I'm in decisive limbo right now. ill see how i feel in the morning
i was agreeing with you...
 8 years ago '06        #491
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i didn't think titan mode was too bad until i got to where i'm at now. I'm pretty close to the end of the game and i swear they upped the difficulty like crazy, i've been stuck on this one f!ght for a couple hrs.
 8 years ago '06        #492
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
some of ya'll need to watch out, it looks like some of u guys already said what the ending is. Glad i stopped reading after the 3rd or 4th word, s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #493
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
Anyways, i'm on titan mode, stuck on this damn flaming cerberus b**ch, the closest i came was getting lucky with the gorgon and stoning the 2 last satyr's at the same time, unfortunately i could only afford to take one more hit before dying and the cerberus got me:( s**t is frustrating but i heard its prob the hardest f!ght in the game.
 03-20-2010, 11:37 AM         #494
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people need to learn how to use spoiler tags

i know this is a thread about the game but some of us haven't finished it
 8 years ago '05        #495
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
Even though I beat the game already, use the fukkin spoiler tags.
 8 years ago '04        #496
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Sony’s God of War franchise has been a success, especially when you take into consideration the mature content is a barrier to a segment of the marketplace. God of War III is proving to be the true series titan. Kratos has already been welcomed into well over half a million homes.

As we reported earlier God of War III is enjoying strong sales leadership via various retail venues. has revealed that God of War III is dominating this weeks console software sales already. has some figures available reporting 450,000 fans of the series had pre-orders locked in place and estimates indicate 550,000 units sold in the US day one alone. At $59.99 each that rings in well over $33 million in sales.

With the God of War franchise as a whole nearing 10 million units before God of War III, it seems Kratos could have the potential to increase his fan-base by 20% – 40% by the time the dust settles.
 8 years ago '06        #497
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Really with this game?? All the hype for 2-3 years and then a game that has pretty much no replay value after you go through the campaign?

Bout to ebay this s**t as soon as I wrap up campaign mode
 8 years ago '06        #498
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
^^ how disrepectful ha
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #499
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
any word on if this franchise will continue?
 03-20-2010, 02:48 PM         #500
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
people need to learn how to use spoiler tags

i know this is a thread about the game but some of us haven't finished it
As someone who has finished the game, nothing that we have said really gives away the ending. You just know its a little controversial is all. If i thought I was spoiling something major, I would've tagged it with spoilers. Unless you have incredible powers of deduction, nothing was spoiled about the ending really. Just don't google "God Of War 3 ending", then you'll get some real spoilers.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-20-2010 at 02:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago