God of War III

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
:wow:
 01-11-2010, 08:55 AM         #22
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Levels of this scale are only possible on the PS3 (w/Blu-Ray & Cell).
 8 years ago '05        #23
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Simply Epic WOW this game looks insane! :jumping0045:
 01-11-2010, 01:29 PM         #24
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #25
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
^^Oh s**t that is dope wouldn't mind playing that with a white background on my phone s**t would be nice.
 8 years ago '06        #26
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
 8 years ago '06        #27
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:

[pic - click to view]

this s**t is dope
 01-11-2010, 03:14 PM         #28
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So....we're getting a new trailer next week right? Or some footage from that press event back in december?
 8 years ago '04        #29
Eminem313 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0
 _QD_ said:
So....we're getting a new trailer next week right? Or some footage from that press event back in december?
Yeah the new footage is coming out next Monday January 18th...
It is rumored to be a part of the Hades boss battle but after seeing these scans I hope it is thr Poseiden boss battle...That s**t looks f**king insane

Last edited by Eminem313; 01-11-2010 at 04:46 PM..
 01-11-2010, 05:02 PM         #30
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn:agreement6:
 01-11-2010, 05:40 PM         #31
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt Kratos' link to Zeus revealed at the end of 2, when a certain something happens to a certain godess who happens to be Kratos' sister?

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 01-11-2010 at 05:43 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #32
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
god damn it i want this game know
 8 years ago '05        #33
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
Gawwwwddddd Dammnnnnn. I try so hard not to click on these new screenshots and news so i don't spoil myself but i fail every time...and now you guys are saying there's gonna be a video out next week???
 8 years ago '04        #34
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
isnt Kratos' link to Zeus revealed at the end of 2, when a certain something happens to a certain godess who happens to be Kratos' sister?
yea, and ofcourse poseidon is gonna be a boss since at the end of gow2 he was goin after the gods, how is this new?
 01-11-2010, 10:15 PM         #35
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
POSEIDON LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE

[pic - click to view]

----------

Eminem313 said:
Yeah the new footage is coming out next Monday January 18th...
It is rumored to be a part of the Hades boss battle but after seeing these scans I hope it is thr Poseiden boss battle...That s**t looks f**king insane
cool beans...can't wait til monday.
 8 years ago '07        #36
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
cant fukkin wait
 8 years ago '05        #37
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
damn, this s**t look raw.
 8 years ago '06        #38
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Jutsu said:
Gawwwwddddd Dammnnnnn. I try so hard not to click on these new screenshots and news so i don't spoil myself but i fail every time...and now you guys are saying there's gonna be a video out next week???
yeah, i'm done lookn at gow3 screens, i refuse to look at this s**t, esp if its as epic as ya'll are makin it out to be, i rather be caught by surprised when i play it for the first time and see this poseidon f!ght for the first time in person....cant wait for this s**t....my most anticipated game in years
 8 years ago '06        #39
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:

I agree.Xbox360 reached its limit with Gears of War 2
 8 years ago '04        #40
Eminem313 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0
*************God of War III OPENING SPOILERS********************

According to the magazine GOW3 opens with Kratos riding on Gaia's back. Kratos is leading the Titans (fire and rock) heading to Olympus for revenge with Zeus. Zeus and his army is waiting there for Kratos. All of a sudden, something shows up.................(you can see that from the scan)................the epic battle will last for 30 minutes.

Stig Interview:

1. Evolution of the Trilogy:
Stig: This is the first God of War on the PS3, we have not only improved the graphic (SUCH AN UNDERSTATEMENT), but we have also improved the mechanics of the game as well. Many things we wanted before, is now possible due to PS3's hardware capability. For example: we have incoporated a tier system for the enemies which allows for greater scale battles. ie: the Centuars act as generals on the field, and which gives a more "organized" feel to the soldiers. The players might not notice these subtle changes, but we want them to experience it.

2. Story?
Stig: Cant tell you too much, what I can tell you is that III follows right after II, Kratos will be riding on the back of Gaia, and challenge the gods. He wants the legendary battle between the gods and the titans to ignite again. That's all I can tell you. Another thing is, this will be the last of the GoW series. Second thing I can tell you is that everything that happened so far in the serie will be resolved in III, which means that in the previous titles, there are important scenes relating to III.

3. Current Status?
Stig: We are in the final stage of development, the development team is going through the game from start to finish. We have no time for sleepa t all. There are still some big problems in some part of the game, but we are going all out fixing these problems. But no need to worry, these problems are routine for GoW, we have solved these problems before, so players can sleep in peace.

4. Evolution of Weapons:
Stig: Weapon system has also been improved in III, for example, the Cestus. It is because we love the glove in the PSP version, so we want III to have something similar. Because the Cestus is a heavy metal glove, it will do insane amount of damage to the enemies (even unbalance the enemies) When Kratos is equipted with the Cestus, he will display a wide array of "boxer-esque" moves. When we design all the new weapons, we want them to be just like the Athena Blessing. Which means, just like the blades, all the new weapons will feature their own special moves, and are equally just as powerful as the blades. Weapons can be swapped in and out in a flash.

5. Big a.ss Titans!
Stig: Like the titans, III brings huge scale to the scene that has never been seen before. These titans will walk, talk, breathe, they are living entities. Before we can only make things happen on "static" places, now all of it can happen on this moving, living big titans. Some titan's height is two times the height of the tower of Eiffel. Even for the Collossus in II, the titan can grasp the collossus with its hand.

6. Increasing the number of enemies
Stig: In the previous titles, the max amount of enemy per f!ght is about 10. in III, the number is 30-40. In other games, it is normal to increase the number of enemies, but we think that is just "increasing the number of enemies", it will not have any effect on the mechanics of the game. We feel the need to evolve the mechanic. For example: When Kratos faces the 5 enemies in front of him, what is he thinking? When the enemies all attack at the same time, will they employ tactics that is situation specific? So when we do our tweaks, we will consider the perspective of both sides. Then we will give Kratos new skills. When the number of enemies increases, Kratos skill will also evolve. It is very simple, the more the enemy, the better the attacks. This is something we want he players to take notice.

Poseidon:

Brother of Zeus and Hades, in charge of the seas. Their father, the titan Chronos, who fears that his sons might take his power from him. swallows Poseidon and Hades among others. Zeus was saved by his monther. He engaged in long and hard fought battle with the titans in order to free his brothers and won the battle at the end. Maybe because of this, the ties between the three brothers runs deep. Normally Poseidon is seen with his huge a.ss trident, sometime he will be seen riding on the back of (dont know the english name) Monstrous sea horse.

Hades:

God of the underworld, feared by everybody. He joins Zeus in the f!ght for Olympus. Hades' refuge was his wife Persephone, who was k!lled by Kratos (in PSP). So Hades is pissed to the max. Even though Hades is huge, he is very quick on his feet and features a variety of attacks.

Satyrs:

Half man half beast, in this game it takes the form of a goat. Fast and furious. Uses claymore and sceptor to quickly attack.

Talos (Hammer Guys):

Granted life by God. statues whose goal is to k!ll Kratos. Made from materials like Steel and stone, there are many of these. no matter the type of Talos, they all have tremendous strength, but lacks agility. If get hit once by these guys, you will suffer huge damage. Players beware, dont lose your focus when you are up against these guys.

Last Say from Stig:

We want GoW III to give the players a easy yet extremely satisfying experience. We want it to be the best. Everybody on the development team is hard at work. Be patient, the release day is just around the corner.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy