God of War III

most viewed right now
 148
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-06-2010, 10:04 AM         #261
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
how does it not deserve a 10? you didnt even play the game yet just a demo.. f**king damn you look retarded
demo or not its still aint a 10 trick, u mad?
 8 years ago '04        #262
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 tj.iscool said:
demo or not its still aint a 10 trick, u mad?
You cant say a final build doesnt deserve a 10 when all you have played is a demo from a year and a half ago... i dont know if the final build deserves a 10 either but i cant say it doesnt just based off a demo... thats what TreZ is saying
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #263
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
the mechanics are the same which is why this game, probably wont receive a 10 - but you never know its still that great of a game - those who played them all and seen the transition know this
 8 years ago '04        #264
---Max-Payne--- 
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 tj.iscool said:
demo or not its still aint a 10 trick, u mad?
lol @ This clown
 8 years ago '04        #265
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19888 19888
 tj.iscool said:
demo or not its still aint a 10 trick, u mad?
Then what games are 10's to you??
 8 years ago '05        #266
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
half the people sayin metal gear aint a 10 probably got sonic unleashed as their favorite game....

and noway u can review a game off a demo, especially not the gow demo because its short as hell....
 8 years ago '04        #267
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 Grown Man Ish said:
half the people sayin metal gear aint a 10 probably got sonic unleashed as their favorite game....

and noway u can review a game off a demo, especially not the gow demo because its short as hell....
Thats what im saying... Ign has the final build if they think its a 10 then maybe it is...i dont know about that because I havent played the final build yet...but i do know the Demo was hot as f**k IMO... And I give MGS IV a 9.7 would be 10 if some of those cutscenes werent so damn long...but everything else about it is perfect...
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Da Ill One; 03-06-2010 at 02:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #268
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1351 1351
 Welsh! said:
I wasnt a fan of MGS, but I never have been.

never played GOW but Ill buy this game too see what all the fuss is about
nah son; u need to play part 1 and 2 first or else you wont know how we got to the level of beef we are at today....THIS SHYT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
 8 years ago '04        #269
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 jhj26 said:
nah son; u need to play part 1 and 2 first or else you wont know how we got to the level of beef we are at today....THIS SHYT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
Actually you should play all four previous GoW so you get the WHOLE story (GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW: Chains of Olympus for PSP, and GoW: Betrayal for Cell Phones
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #270
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 Da Ill One said:
Actually you should play all four previous GoW so you get the WHOLE story (GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW: Chains of Olympus for PSP, and GoW: Betrayal for Cell Phones
Posted via Mobile Device
i sold my psp ages ago...so i didn't get a chance to play chains of olympus...and lol at a cell phone game...didn't even know that


guess i'ma be googling the story in those 2 games...so i can read what i've missed in those two titles
 8 years ago '04        #271
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 # 58 said:
i sold my psp ages ago...so i didn't get a chance to play chains of olympus...and lol at a cell phone game...didn't even know that


guess i'ma be googling the story in those 2 games...so i can read what i've missed in those two titles
The PsP game is a prequel shows what happened before God of War 1...ends EXACTLY where part 1 starts off with Krtos standing on the Edge of Mt. Olympus
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #272
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 tj.iscool said:
demo or not its still aint a 10 trick, u mad?
why is this retarded down syndrome lookin kid allowed to post?
 8 years ago '06        #273
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 tj.iscool said:
demo or not its still aint a 10 trick, u mad?

you only played 10 minute of of an old demo, and you already rated the game. what kind of logic you running with? disgust..
 8 years ago '06        #274
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 Venom said:
why is this retarded down syndrome lookin kid allowed to post?
That's what I am saying
 8 years ago '04        #275
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Da Ill One said:
The PsP game is a prequel shows what happened before God of War 1...ends EXACTLY where part 1 starts off with Krtos standing on the Edge of Mt. Olympus
Posted via Mobile Device
you need to provide us with a short point-form summary of what happens haha.. cuz i'm mos def not about to play all the GOWs.. but def gonna pick up the new one
 8 years ago '04        #276
Eminem313 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0


 8 years ago '07        #277
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1351 1351
 Da Ill One said:
Actually you should play all four previous GoW so you get the WHOLE story (GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW: Chains of Olympus for PSP, and GoW: Betrayal for Cell Phones
Posted via Mobile Device
hell yea; i 4got about chains of olympus...best psp game i ever played
 8 years ago '04        #278
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Prodigy said:
you need to provide us with a short point-form summary of what happens haha.. cuz i'm mos def not about to play all the GOWs.. but def gonna pick up the new one
they are worth it n*gga damn

especially since gow3 starts RIGHT AFTER gow2(cliffhanger ending)

plus sony re-released updated versions of gow 1 and 2 for ps3 for $30
 8 years ago '07        #279
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Prodigy said:
you need to provide us with a short point-form summary of what happens haha.. cuz i'm mos def not about to play all the GOWs.. but def gonna pick up the new one
You should pick up all 3. I'm gonna do it and playing them all back to back. I've never played GOW.
 8 years ago '10        #280
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 thehogue... said:
You should pick up all 3. I'm gonna do it and playing them all back to back. I've never played GOW.
You've been missing out my ni99a. One of the best games I've played......EVER
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy