Snoop Dogg & Jay-Z = Masonic "Brothers" in Arms

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 beast mode said:
the smartest post you've ever made. i respect the fact you can bow down to somebody greater than you
I respect the fact that you feel you are greater. I bow down to no man.
 8 years ago '10        #122
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 The N said:
there it is folks, that is all these f*g types are all about, f*g Mode activated!

look at the attention wh0ore.....he's really mad now :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #123
space
space
 beast mode said:
satan offers nothing because he's as real as the tooth fairy. sheep with follow ANYTHING...that's why they are sheep

[video - click to view]

never seen the tooth fairy worshippers do anything near this. you don't have to believe in satan but this is all reality my dude.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-13-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #124
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:

never seen the tooth fairy worshippers do anything near this. you don't have to believe in satan but this is all reality my dude.
i don't doubt at all that people worship false entities...i've never disputed that
 01-13-2010, 12:06 PM         #125
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
how old are you?, throwing that word kid around and s**t, f**k you doing ranting and arguing with kids( if thats what you a.ssume we are ), pretty sad old man pretty sad....

Anyways, notice how you have no explanation about the symbols and all that, what you think freemasory and all that is not part of it just because its an award show?, are you that ignorant?.

Why are you forgetting to even look at the most important of freemasory, Symbolism, I see you went and google s**t up about the pictures why not go all the way and search the symbolism?, old dusty a.ss just wants to be ignorant I see, yeah ok.

I don't have any knowledge on those symbols cause who gives a s**t? LOL but symbols and logos are always being re-used in different organizations/businesses over time, artists uses whats already available for inspirations............. those symbols looks like masons though but who cares? why were you acting like ludacris was in a mason meeting with those pics?

Last edited by deLeet; 01-13-2010 at 12:09 PM..
 01-13-2010, 12:07 PM         #126
SM0KEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mason pipe>
 8 years ago '07        #127
space
space
 beast mode said:
i don't doubt at all that people worship false entities...i've never disputed that
ok my dude, but peep it, whether its false or not, the effects are real. this is when the spiritual world and physical world collide... if you feel like ppl dont get desperate enough to worship evil in the name of fame and fortune you're naive as hell. u can say satan isnt real but evil has always existed... no matter what name u give it, its all the same energy.
 01-13-2010, 12:13 PM         #128
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SCREWHEAD, THE N, MICHAEL MOORE

you guys don't like the question i've been asking,

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS OTHER THEN BLOG YOUR LIFE AWAY?
 8 years ago '10        #129
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
ok my dude, but peep it, whether its false or not, the effects are real. this is when the spiritual world and physical world collide... if you feel like ppl dont get desperate enough to worship evil in the name of fame and fortune you're naive as hell. u can say satan isnt real but evil has always existed... no matter what name u give it, its all the same energy.
you can seel your soul all you want but your not getting rich or famous because of it, snoop didn't get big because he "sold his soul" (which he didn't) he was big because millions of people loved his music,are you trynna act like the devil was in the studio with dre mixing down snoops album??
 8 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 beast mode said:
you can seel your soul all you want but your not getting rich or famous because of it, snoop didn't get big because he "sold his soul" (which he didn't) he was big because millions of people loved his music,are you trynna act like the devil was in the studio with dre mixing down snoops album??
lol man, its possible. when u sell your soul the devil owns you mind, body, and spiritually. a lot of artists do it, a lot of regular people do it also. see... some ppl dont ask for fame, or riches, they might ask for s3x or freedom, who knows what, not every man wants the same thing.

a lot of artist attest to giving their souls to satan and even try to tell us

Snoop Dogg (blatantly says it with lyrics)
DMX

[video - click to view]

(blatantly says it with lyrics)
Three 6 Mafia (blatantly say it with lyrics)
Bone Thugs & Harmony (imagery on album)

some are less open about it... I mean, everyone's case will be different. It isn't like satan is just one man... he is a spiritual presence. As you can see, I'm not making up s**t... I used to be atheist my dude... now I'm just agnostic.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-13-2010 at 12:23 PM..
 01-13-2010, 12:23 PM         #131
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ your somewhere else... come back down pls
 8 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 deLeet said:
^^ your somewhere else... come back down pls
say what you will. as if ridicule isn't expected. I get ridiculed for smoking weed also. its common man, ppl don't have the mental capacity to judge others.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-13-2010 at 12:26 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #133
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 8 years ago '10        #134
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
lol man, its possible. when u sell your soul the devil owns you mind, body, and spiritually. a lot of artists do it, a lot of regular people do it also. see... some ppl dont ask for fame, or riches, they might ask for s3x or freedom, who knows what, not every man wants the same thing.

a lot of artist attest to giving their souls to satan and even try to tell us

Snoop Dogg (blatantly says it with lyrics)
DMX
(blatantly says it with lyrics)
Three 6 Mafia (blatantly say it with lyrics)
Bone Thugs & Harmony (imagery on album)

some are less open about it... I mean, everyone's case will be different. It isn't like satan is just one man... he is a spiritual presence. As you can see, I'm not making up s**t... I used to be atheist my dude... now I'm just agnostic.

dog it's called entertainment...shock value....expressive art,i can also write a rap talking how i sold my soul...doesn't make it true....nas said he snuffed jesus...did that really happen???
 8 years ago '07        #135
space
space
 beast mode said:
dog it's called entertainment...shock value....expressive art,i can also write a rap talking how i sold my soul...doesn't make it true....nas said he snuffed jesus...did that really happen???
aight man, u can keep blowing it off like I used to... whatever. I'm not here to convert or preach to anyone, I'm just showing you why I feel the way I do. But I'm sure its just because I'm a sheep. Aight , I get it. I really am wasting my time.
 8 years ago '10        #136
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
aight man, u can keep blowing it off like I used to... whatever. I'm not here to convert or preach to anyone, I'm just showing you why I feel the way I do. But I'm sure its just because I'm a sheep. Aight , I get it. I really am wasting my time.
thats what i've been trynna tell you
 8 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 beast mode said:
thats what i've been trynna tell you
word up i guess I am going overboard, ima chill out. btw, you can't physically snuff a spiritual figure...
 8 years ago '10        #138
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
word up i guess I am going overboard, ima chill out. btw, you can't physically snuff a spiritual figure...
i thought "god" was the spiritual figure....not "jesus"
 8 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 beast mode said:
i thought "god" was the spiritual figure....not "jesus"
idk im not christian
 8 years ago '10        #140
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
idk im not christian
me neither but i thought that's how the story goes
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy