Snoop Dogg & Jay-Z = Masonic "Brothers" in Arms

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2010, 11:20 AM         #81
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JUST WHAT I THOUGHT, you b**ches have been talking about all this NEW WORLD ORDER crap, and still haven't made no movement (action) towards stopping this, have any of you even discussed any actions to take against this or you guys just have female traits, just TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK.
 01-13-2010, 11:21 AM         #82
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
thats sick...

lets see the naysayers try and squirm their way out of this one... how do you explain luda at a podium with illuminati symbolsim on it f**k boys??? i guess its just another "coincidence" right?

Actor/rapper Chris ‘Ludacris’ Bridges poses backstage at the 34th annual One Show awards gala at Jazz at Lincoln Center on Wednesday in New York City. He also spoke at the event.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LMAO i like when the conspiracy kids got pics and they make up their own little fantasy stories about the pictures.

Last edited by deLeet; 01-13-2010 at 11:33 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #83
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Lot said:
JUST WHAT I THOUGHT, you b**ches have been talking about all this NEW WORLD ORDER crap, and still haven't made no movement (action) towards stopping this, have any of you even discussed any actions to take against this or you guys just have female traits, just TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK.
theres nothing we can do to stop it, we can only bring enough awareness so that it doesn't continue to grow. honestly, I'm done with this s**t cuz its an uphill battle.
 8 years ago '04        #84
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 deLeet said:

[pic - click to view]

old lady with the stripes is a member.

The buffoonery continues.
 8 years ago '10        #85
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 NuffGanja said:
I never answered cuz I was never asked, you f**ktard.
And to answer............................................ .........
Suge sold his soul also, plus he has more root of evil [money] than Snoop. Thought everyone knew.
so if they both sold their soul to the devil and they were both on top,why the f**k would the devil let them feud that help lead to the demise of deathrow (the devils reign of power)???? wow you are a f**king retard....it's scary to know people like you are really out there believing bull s**t. so weak minded, easily manipulated and controlled.
 01-13-2010, 11:26 AM         #86
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

same thing as your thread......... lol what if the old lady is a billionaire?? its possible.....
 8 years ago '10        #87
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:

dudes are blind

art gallery?
how about you tell us where he is with a source??? post the sourse that states luda attending a mason meeting
 01-13-2010, 11:26 AM         #88
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
theres nothing we can do to stop it, we can only bring enough awareness so that it doesn't continue to grow. honestly, I'm done with this s**t cuz its an uphill battle.
I don't wanna hear that s**t, there's always something you can do, its just the same people who's been blogging about this s**t for 5 years now are the same ones you ask, "what do we do then" they'll tell you, "POST POST POST..... on message boards." They quiver in fear when you call them to action.
 8 years ago '10        #89
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Screwhead said:

says the idiot that posted buffoonery in the first place
 01-13-2010, 11:28 AM         #90
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
I don't wanna hear that s**t, there's always something you can do, its just the same people who's been blogging about this s**t for 5 years now are the same ones you ask, "what do we do then" they'll tell you, "POST POST POST..... on message boards." They quiver in fear when you call them to action.
 8 years ago '08        #91
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 beast mode said:
you're clearly mad too
This clown must have a sad life, he needs to do this getting males attention s**t in order to feel good about himself, bet you that's how all of these disruptive clowns are, sad life types that go on forums and act in ways they wouldn't dare do in real life......

Last edited by The N; 01-13-2010 at 11:30 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #92
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The N said:
This clown must have a sad life, he needs to do this getting males attention with all those gay tactics in order to feel good about himself,......
why is gay s**t on your mind???
 8 years ago '07        #93
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 The N said:
uh nah f*g, that was some other guy you stalked, I don't know how old you are but clearly you never read a book in your life if you think BOULE or any of these terms here are only known from the internet. Shows how much of a retard you are, this whole trying to attach yourself into these threads with ignorance and exposing you're a stalker f*g is just pathetic.
i know readin aint your strong suit but i said"tha only reason YOU know tha word is cause of youtube" lol

i cant even figure out what tha f**k u talkin about in tha rest of ya rant
 8 years ago '08        #94
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 beast mode said:
why is gay s**t on your mind???
you're here on my nuts?, that's pretty gay....
 8 years ago '08        #95
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:

dudes are blind

art gallery?
yeah the ignorance is ridiculous with these f*gs I tell ya, its clear they don't understand any of this and yet feel like they can come into threads about it, then endup looking like sad lames laughing it up like some flamers
 8 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

[pic - click to view]

guess these 2 strangers are masters
The thumb is not touching the knuckles, so no it isn't.

If you looked at the easy-to-read masonic "grip" image on the first page, and used your eyeballs to visually compare, you would've known that.

It's very simple.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-13-2010 at 11:38 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 beast mode said:
you mad
Why be mad when I can laugh?

Stupidity is ALWAYS funny.
 8 years ago '10        #98
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The N said:
you're here on my nuts?, that's pretty gay....
wow you must be a fruit cake,thinking bout gay s**t with your f**got a.ss
 8 years ago '10        #99
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Screwhead said:
Why be mad when I can laugh?

Stupidity is ALWAYS funny.
and there lies the reason why your thread is hysterical
 8 years ago '07        #100
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 beast mode said:
so if they both sold their soul to the devil and they were both on top,why the f**k would the devil let them feud that help lead to the demise of deathrow (the devils reign of power)???? wow you are a f**king retard....it's scary to know people like you are really out there believing bull s**t. so weak minded, easily manipulated and controlled.
I know real ppl who worship satan. I'll use your own comment towards you. There we're even, lets leave it alone.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy