Snoop Dogg & Jay-Z = Masonic "Brothers" in Arms

most viewed right now
 114
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 58
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-13-2010, 08:14 AM         #21
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
You keep using the word "frame" to describe this.

This is not from a video, it is a real-time photograph......but once again, feel free to look for a video.
lol, nevermind it is a masonic handshake. You can tell from snoop's veins, looks like jay is transferring negative energy, good find screwhead!
 8 years ago '04        #22
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 deLeet said:
what the f**k do you know about daps? i already know rap music is too complex for you lol.


[pic - click to view]

^^^ That is a "pound", not a "dap."

Number one: you have no clear distinction between a "dap" and "pound."

On top of that, you want to discuss not just handshakes, but masonic handshakes?

Stop it, man.....just stop.
 8 years ago '04        #23
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 deLeet said:
lol, nevermind it is a masonic handshake. You can tell from snoop's veins, looks like jay is transferring negative energy, good find screwhead!
I stand by my statement.

If you can PROVE me wrong with more pictures or a video, feel free to post.
 01-13-2010, 08:20 AM         #24
Infamous Sigo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf, theres a difference between dap and a pound.
 8 years ago '10        #25
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 deLeet said:
what the f**k do you know about daps? i already know rap music is too complex for you lol.


[pic - click to view]



^ the little boy is you michael......
Shhon gave props
 
 01-13-2010, 08:30 AM         #26
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
^^^ That is a "pound", not a "dap."

Number one: you have no clear distinction between a "dap" and "pound."

On top of that, you want to discuss not just handshakes, but masonic handshakes?

Stop it, man.....just stop.
:agreement6:

dudes one of the biggest idiots on here where this topic is concerned...he's straight clown status..
 8 years ago '04        #27
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Infamous Sigo said:
Exactly. All hand shakes look the same to me.
Do most/all of the masonic handshakes in the picture look the same?

It would be a good way to appear uniform, but get a specific message/point across at the same time.

Wouldn't you say?
 01-13-2010, 08:31 AM         #28
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
^^^ That is a "pound", not a "dap."

Number one: you have no clear distinction between a "dap" and "pound."

On top of that, you want to discuss not just handshakes, but masonic handshakes?

Stop it, man.....just stop.
I am aware that pic is a pound lol it was a funny pic related to that other kid. I've seen all types of variation of daps that looked suspect, just DAPS.

Your the one who a.ssumed that ONE pic of a regular handshake is masonic, 1 pic! LOL.........................


Last edited by deLeet; 01-13-2010 at 08:33 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #29
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,098 | Props total: 12338 12338
you guys are retarded. I'm a mason, and you guys have no idea what you're talking about. You honestly think that if a powerful group of individuals had a plan to subdue the masses and take over the world they would leak the information on the internet so that dumb n1ggas can talk about it on blog sites? you guys have very vivid imaginations.
Shhon gave props
 
 01-13-2010, 08:34 AM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
you guys are retarded. I'm a mason, and you guys have no idea what you're talking about. You honestly think that if a powerful group of individuals had a plan to subdue the masses and take over the world they would leak the information on the internet so that dumb n1ggas can talk about it on blog sites? you guys have very vivid imaginations.

no one's thinking or a.ssuming anything moron...there's evidence that backs up everything we say...
 01-13-2010, 08:35 AM         #31
Infamous Sigo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Do most/all of the masonic handshakes in the picture look the same?

It would be a good way to appear uniform, but get a specific message/point across at the same time.

Wouldn't you say?
Ummmm... On that picture you posted every single handshake looks the same to me except the last one obviously. Like the other guy said. If you take a picture of normal people shaking hands it will look like one of them pictures bro.
 01-13-2010, 08:37 AM         #32
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
:agreement6:

dudes one of the biggest idiots on here where this topic is concerned...he's straight clown status..
still looking for co signers? what else is new? LOL you frail a.ss kid, your going to die alone.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by deLeet; 01-13-2010 at 08:38 AM..
 01-13-2010, 08:38 AM         #33
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont people get tired of these illuminati threads?
 8 years ago '04        #34
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 tdnupe3 said:
you guys are retarded. I'm a mason, and you guys have no idea what you're talking about. You honestly think that if a powerful group of individuals had a plan to subdue the masses and take over the world they would leak the information on the internet so that dumb n1ggas can talk about it on blog sites? you guys have very vivid imaginations.
Maybe, maybe not.....

But if they confess to having wishes of a world utopia for the "adept", with the "profane" (including low degree/"blue degree" masons) being kept in the dark (even by deceiving "blue degree" masons into thinking they understand the teachings of the mystery schools), then there is something considerable to, at least, ask questions about.

Manly P Hall, Albert Pike, Madame Blavatsky, Albert Mackey, etc. all have written about this in thorough detail.

Go to the bookstore and start looking up their writings.
 8 years ago '04        #35
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Infamous Sigo said:
Ummmm... On that picture you posted every single handshake looks the same to me except the last one obviously.
That was my point.....

If you re-read my post, you'll see that.


 Infamous Sigo said:
Like the other guy said. If you take a picture of normal people shaking hands it will look like one of them pictures bro.
A completely different ballgame, as you yourself point out.
 01-13-2010, 08:48 AM         #36
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
still looking for co signers? what else is new? LOL you frail a.ss kid, your going to die alone.
........huh?
 01-13-2010, 08:52 AM         #37
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
........huh?
its a negative comment close your eyes!!!!! your a character michael moore
 8 years ago '10        #38
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Michael_Moore said:
no one's thinking or a.ssuming anything moron...there's evidence that backs up everything we say...
^^^if the s**t you post is considered "evidence" then your post must be pure 100% undeniable evidence that your a f**king retard that only thinks what others tell you to think (i.e alex jones) at people thinking they're dropping knowledge when they're doing nothing but spreading retarded a.ss theories. oh yeah snoop and jay-z are mason and this and that. if snoop was a mason im sure he would have sold a mill out the gate...s**t at least 500k.....if jay was a mason im sure they would have kicked him out after dropping bp3 for it being wack.
Shhon gave props
 
 8 years ago '04        #39
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 beast mode said:
^^^if the s**t you post is considered "evidence" then your post must be pure 100% undeniable evidence that your a f**king retard that only thinks what others tell you to think (i.e alex jones) at people thinking they're dropping knowledge when they're doing nothing but spreading retarded a.ss theories. oh yeah snoop and jay-z are mason and this and that. if snoop was a mason im sure he would have sold a mill out the gate...s**t at least 500k.....if jay was a mason im sure they would have kicked him out after dropping bp3 for it being wack.
More ad hominem bulls**t....

If you can't PROVE it wrong, move on.
 01-13-2010, 09:07 AM         #40
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



old lady with the stripes is a member.
Shhon gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy