Snoop Dogg & Jay-Z = Masonic "Brothers" in Arms

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #261
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,472 | Props total: 1870 1870
 Jimbo said:
lol, clowns still getting hella mad I see...

i see clowns still believe everything not ova here wit dat
 01-17-2010, 06:26 PM         #262
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
the pattern is always the same with u clowns...can't counter any of her valid points so it's off to "personal attack and mockery avenue"
soon? where? when? who?
 01-17-2010, 06:57 PM         #263
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
soon? where? when? who?
it's like your genetic makeup prevents you from making any sense..there's def some inbreeding that took place in your family n*gga..real talk..
 01-17-2010, 07:12 PM         #264
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
it's like your genetic makeup prevents you from making any sense..there's def some inbreeding that took place in your family n*gga..real talk..
when will the depopulation starts? which country is first?

you need more experience with the real conspiracy stuff, lol you wasted your time with jay-z
 01-17-2010, 07:26 PM         #265
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
when will the depopulation starts?
you even fail at asking questions..n*gga no one knows the exact dates when this is gonna happen..all that's known is that the agenda is set and that it's on the table...and it could happen at any minute..the same way 9/11 was set to happen..ppl who are up on game knew it was gonna happen just not what day...and what difference would it make if you're not even up to speed on what's going on..u still think the s**t jay does in his videos/songs/clothing is art work and that it's all coincidental...show me evidence of lightening striking in the same place 1000 times and i'll buy into that...
 8 years ago '08        #266
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
all that's known is that the agenda is set and that it's on the table...and it could happen at any minute..the same way 9/11 was set to happen..ppl who are up on game knew it was gonna happen just not what day...
Proof of any of this?

Who knew 9/11 was going to happen? Dubya?

Help me out here.
 01-18-2010, 07:42 AM         #267
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you even fail at asking questions..n*gga no one knows the exact dates when this is gonna happen..all that's known is that the agenda is set and that it's on the table...and it could happen at any minute..the same way 9/11 was set to happen..ppl who are up on game knew it was gonna happen just not what day...and what difference would it make if you're not even up to speed on what's going on..u still think the s**t jay does in his videos/songs/clothing is art work and that it's all coincidental...show me evidence of lightening striking in the same place 1000 times and i'll buy into that...
shouldn't that be your main focus? your going to need that info so you can hide in your bunker b4 the zombie, alien, bigfoot, men in black get you.......

If depopulation starts today what did jay-z contributed to the movement?? If THEY LOL come for me maybe throwing up the roc sign will get me a pass............... like what everyone in saying in this forum... your the clown

Last edited by deLeet; 01-18-2010 at 07:43 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #268
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 nitetrain8601 said:
Looks more like the tubalcain to me
I think you might be right.....Jay-Z's thumb does seem to be between the second and third knuckle.

Thanks.
 8 years ago '04        #269
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
come da f**k on son... MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ can ya'll make an illuminati section for dis f**kery
Stop b**ching.

I don't see you complaining about the Drake and Lil' Wayne threads posted on an almost daily basis.

Another pointless and stupid distraction from the subject at hand.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-18-2010 at 09:15 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #270
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4804 4804
this thread is hillarious.buncha nerds thinkin they super heroes an by spreadin some s**t they know nothin about is gonna prevent a castraphe lol.

i got a betta question though.lets skip tha when and where an talk about tha how.can we do that?
 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM         #271
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread has more posts than most rappers album releases

:iough:
 8 years ago '05        #272
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
i dont know what to tell u f**ks...maybe to get out and get a damn life, if they're planning a new world order guess what? what the f**k u think posting in boxden will do? huh? save the world as you know it?

u guys are dumb! there is nothing u can f**king do! get a damn life, live the one life u have to the fullest stop posting this f**kery and live your damn life...
 8 years ago '04        #273
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
Here is something constructive for you guys to do.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #274
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said:
the pattern is always the same with u clowns...can't counter any of her valid points so it's off to "personal attack and mockery avenue"
no the pattern is the same with you pussies, trying to interject to get some attention becuase nobody will reply to you. I never said i even disagreed, she attacked me first f**got, you are trying to hard to get at a below average b**ch on boxden your life must be terrible and pathetic.
 01-18-2010, 10:23 AM         #275
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
no the pattern is the same with you pussies, trying to interject to get some attention becuase nobody will reply to you. I never said i even disagreed, she attacked me first f**got, you are trying to hard to get at a below average b**ch on boxden your life must be terrible and pathetic.
I don't know how u go about getting pus*y but courting girls via msg boards isn't my thing I'll leave that to u..I simply called u out for being a clown...one has nothing to do with the other...as for ppl not replying..u couldn't be more wrong..more and more ppl are waking up to what's going on and Angie Martinez asking jay-z if he's a part of the Illuminati is a testament to that..and this topic stays on the front page of BX with multiple pages so wtf are u talkin' about?..not to mention it's made trending topics on twitter..
 8 years ago '04        #276
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jimbo said:
lol They don't even attempt to discuss the issues. They just resort to playground tactics that accomplish nothing for anyone.
lol at this clown thinking he is going to accomplish something on , talking about Jayz and Snoop muthaf**kin Dog, please k!ll yourself.
 01-18-2010, 10:26 AM         #277
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
shouldn't that be your main focus? your going to need that info so you can hide in your bunker b4 the zombie, alien, bigfoot, men in black get you.......

If depopulation starts today what did jay-z contributed to the movement?? If THEY LOL come for me maybe throwing up the roc sign will get me a pass............... like what everyone in saying in this forum... your the clown
the props/reps I get on here tell a completely different story..including the ones that u gave me clown..
 8 years ago '04        #278
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I don't know how u go about getting pus*y but courting girls via msg boards isn't my thing I'll leave that to u..I simply called u out for being a clown...one has nothing to do with the other...as for ppl not replying..u couldn't be more wrong..more and more ppl are waking up to what's going on and Angie Martinez asking jay-z if he's a part of the Illuminati is a testament to that..and this topic stays on the front page of BX with multiple pages so wtf are u talkin' about?..not to mention it's made trending topics on twitter..
I basically called you out for being pathetic, lol talking about making a topics on twitter, lol please stay on the computer and out of the real world.
 8 years ago '04        #279
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
lol at courting girls.... you get no pus*y
 01-18-2010, 11:33 AM         #280
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
lol at courting girls.... you get no pus*y
u just inadvertently proved my point of me calling u stupid..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy