Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2010, 04:55 PM         #201
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
aight hahaha f**got a.ss n*gga, u slick, keep it up. u a typin a.ss n*gga yourself, im just holdin the mirror up at you b**ch
you obviously don't know my little history here, i called people out to do something about this s**t, made a thread and everything. only two people was ready to get down, and those two people weren't even the heavy talkers of this s**t. just regular dudes who knew enough about it that they wanted to bust some heads. These same pusssies who are still talking today wanted no part of that thread, avoided that s**t like a chick with aids. the way people was talking about this stuff, I thought at least 20 of us would be discussing plans on getting these f**ks, but nope, just two people, 3 of us would be committing suicide.

and i've called out dudes face to face who talk about this stuff, they don't want no part it, no action. so I said f**k it, i'm not talking about this s**t no more, i'll just wait until that s**t hits my door step, then action will be taken on my part. but anytime you guys wanna bring this s**t around my way, this is what I'm gonna do, call you guys out as just a bunch of talkers who have no plans on doing anything anytime soon.
 8 years ago '07        #202
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Lot said:
you obviously don't know my little history here, i called people out to do something about this s**t, made a thread and everything. only two people was ready to get down, and those two people weren't even the heavy talkers of this s**t. just regular dudes who knew enough about it that they wanted to bust some heads. These same pusssies who are still talking today wanted no part of that thread, avoided that s**t like a chick with aids. the way people was talking about this stuff, I thought at least 20 of us would be discussing plans on getting these f**ks, but nope, just two people, 3 of us would be committing suicide.

and i've called out dudes face to face who talk about this stuff, they don't want no part it, no action. so I said f**k it, i'm not talking about this s**t no more, i'll just wait until that s**t hits my door step, then action will be taken on my part. but anytime you guys wanna bring this s**t around my way, this is what I'm gonna do, call you guys out as just a bunch of talkers who have no plans on doing anything anytime soon.
ok, sure, keep typing up your internet storm and feel like youre dong more than everyone but the reality is, we can't do anything but wake people up before its too late for them too.

i give you props for taking a stand though, i aint mad at cha. but dog, u want to revolt? information makes an impact. let is run its course until enough ppl are aware. this next decade a lot of truth will be exposed. 2012 is the "end of time" as we know it and the start of the new world. i aint sayin some crazy s**t is bound to happen but my dude, what lies in darkness shall come to the light

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-13-2010 at 05:02 PM..
 01-13-2010, 05:06 PM         #203
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
your not doing anything productive either...... if you really want to help the masses tell us the when, why, where and who for the depopulation(LOL)........... you trying to decipher a jay-z video is not helping....
I see you put "LOL" next to the word depopulation.

You really are a f**king idiot, aren't you?

You really don't think there is a depopulation agenda? Have you even attempted to look into it? Have you read anything about it? It's 100% real and there is evidence all over the place. I don't get what is wrong with you kids...

Last edited by Jimbo; 01-13-2010 at 05:08 PM..
 01-13-2010, 05:10 PM         #204
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
ok, sure, keep typing up your internet storm and feel like youre dong more than everyone but the reality is, we can't do anything but wake people up before its too late for them too.

i give you props for taking a stand though, i aint mad at cha. but dog, u want to revolt? information makes an impact.
i just said i'm not doing anything, i've already tried to get s**t started, but too many pussies in this whole conspiracy theory talk prevents any actions from happening. Sucks, the army has all the tough people, and the people who want to f!ght against these evil doers who will eventually have to f!ght against these evil doers armies are a bunch of f**king wimps, its pretty sad if you ask me.

Quote from the great Malcolm X "Cassius Clay can sing, but singing didn't help him become the heavy weight champion of the world. Swinging did."
 01-13-2010, 05:26 PM         #205
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot said:
ay, i didn't bother you cause you admitted your not doing nothing but talking, i respect the fact you said you was too pusssy to do anything about it, now let the female talk, she'll most likely do more then you other clowns on this site, (The N, Moore, you, and screwhead).
ok there's no longer a need to respond to u..because even when u do ask a question..you ignore the response that's given and act like none was given..so yea..you're a f**kin' clown..f**k outta here...
 8 years ago '08        #206
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 tdnupe3 said:
you guys are retarded. I'm a mason, and you guys have no idea what you're talking about. You honestly think that if a powerful group of individuals had a plan to subdue the masses and take over the world they would leak the information on the internet so that dumb n1ggas can talk about it on blog sites? you guys have very vivid imaginations.
Dude lets be honest. Being a Mason does not entitle you to have knowledge about Illuminati. You being Mason doesnt mean anything. The Illuminati Order and FreeMasonry arent even the same entity, not all Masons are Illuminati. But some are. Illuminati was rooted out of the Masonic concept of becoming more powerful than the grand luminary itself. This concept is not learned until the 33rd degree. Because before that degree, you are taught that the grand luminary is the emblem of the grand architect which administrates life.

People all the way at the top nolonger see themselves as having to be subjects of the grand luminary. Many Illuminatist have definitely atleast reached the 10th degree of the Scottish Rite. Because the majority of yall dont even know whats going on because half of yall stop at Master Mason and do dont persue the extra Scottish Rite degrees.
 01-13-2010, 05:44 PM         #207
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the people who are upset that "nothing is being 'done' about it":

NOTHING CAN BE DONE UNTIL A MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC WAKES THE f**k UP AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. What do you not understand about that simple concept?

These idiots really expect a tiny a.ss small number of people to do something, like 10,000 "conspiracy theorists" are just gonna rush the White House and change everything. Get f**king real.... the entire public needs to be awakened from their sleep before any real solutions can be put forth...
 01-13-2010, 05:47 PM         #208
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, and to the dude in this thread who claims to be a Mason, I have a question for you:

Are you 33rd degree or above?

If you're not would you kindly shut the f**k up then? Thank you... only once you are 33rd degree and above are you officially in the "illuminati." If you are underneath 33rd degree then it is very likely that you don't know a goddamn thing just like most Masons. Even if you were 32nd degree that don't guarantee that you will graduate up into the higher levels, because to get 33rd degree you must be CHOSEN.
 01-13-2010, 05:54 PM         #209
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
/\ Cool smiley picture, you must be at least 13 huh... moving on up in the internet forum world...
 8 years ago '07        #210
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Jimbo said:
Oh, and to the dude in this thread who claims to be a Mason, I have a question for you:

Are you 33rd degree or above?

If you're not would you kindly shut the f**k up then? Thank you... only once you are 33rd degree and above are you officially in the "illuminati."
If you are underneath 33rd degree then it is very likely that you don't know a goddamn thing just like most Masons. Even if you were 32nd degree that don't guarantee that you will graduate up into the higher levels, because to get 33rd degree you must be CHOSEN.
so if a 32 degree doesnt know anything,what makes u think that u do?
 01-13-2010, 06:09 PM         #211
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
I see you put "LOL" next to the word depopulation.

You really are a f**king idiot, aren't you?

You really don't think there is a depopulation agenda? Have you even attempted to look into it? Have you read anything about it? It's 100% real and there is evidence all over the place. I don't get what is wrong with you kids...
90% of earths population???????? when and where!?
 8 years ago '08        #212
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 r.burgundy said:
so if a 32 degree doesnt know anything,what makes u think that u do?
Dude has a point, some of the most ignorant people regarding the Illuminati are Masons themselves. Because they are in these "lower" degrees where they are taught that they are subjects of the grand luminary. And folks are forgetting that all the degrees beyond Master Mason are optional, you can be a Master Mason all your life like half these dudes are. No stigma attached, but if you persue further, you learn what is not in the Blue Lodge. My uncle a Mason, half them nyggas stop at Blue Lodge Masonry. Besides the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite, the York Rite Royal Arch got some similar shyt, but not as worse as the Scottish Rite.
 01-13-2010, 06:18 PM         #213
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word to me I always thought jay shook n*ggaz hands funny

01-13-2010, 06:19 PM         #214
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
ok there's no longer a need to respond to u..because even when u do ask a question..you ignore the response that's given and act like none was given..so yea..you're a f**kin' clown..f**k outta here...
your response is the same lame a.ss response you scared f**ks always give, "how do you know I'm doing something about it" cause, your still blogging about this s**t, next year you'll still be blogging about this s**t, the year after that and after that you'll still be on boxden talking about this s**t, PUSSSY.
 Jimbo said:
To the people who are upset that "nothing is being 'done' about it":

NOTHING CAN BE DONE UNTIL A MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC WAKES THE f**k UP AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. What do you not understand about that simple concept?

These idiots really expect a tiny a.ss small number of people to do something, like 10,000 "conspiracy theorists" are just gonna rush the White House and change everything. Get f**king real.... the entire public needs to be awakened from their sleep before any real solutions can be put forth...
no! wars and battles have been won with just a few people, only pusssies would need and wait on everybody in the world to join the cause just to take some damn action. no one is talking about going to the white house and demanding change, i'm talking about FORCING change, you don't need a million people for that.
 01-13-2010, 06:53 PM         #215
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
this guy's a f**kin' child man...
 8 years ago '07        #216
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Chief Dee said:
Dude has a point, some of the most ignorant people regarding the Illuminati are Masons themselves. Because they are in these "lower" degrees where they are taught that they are subjects of the grand luminary. And folks are forgetting that all the degrees beyond Master Mason are optional, you can be a Master Mason all your life like half these dudes are. No stigma attached, but if you persue further, you learn what is not in the Blue Lodge. My uncle a Mason, half them nyggas stop at Blue Lodge Masonry. Besides the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite, the York Rite Royal Arch got some similar shyt, but not as worse as the Scottish Rite.
yea but what these dudes who keep implyin this low level mason s**t dont know is that even low level masons have access to masonic libraries
 01-13-2010, 07:18 PM         #217
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
I don't know where you got 90 from, I'm pretty sure the number has always been about 80% of the world's population. Why are you asking me when and where? I ain't the f**king king expert on this s**t, if you care then why don't you go look it up and learn about it? Lazy a.ss motherf**kers around here I swear...
 01-13-2010, 07:20 PM         #218
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot said:
your response is the same lame a.ss response you scared f**ks always give, "how do you know I'm doing something about it" cause, your still blogging about this s**t, next year you'll still be blogging about this s**t, the year after that and after that you'll still be on boxden talking about this s**t, PUSSSY.

no! wars and battles have been won with just a few people, only pusssies would need and wait on everybody in the world to join the cause just to take some damn action. no one is talking about going to the white house and demanding change, i'm talking about FORCING change, you don't need a million people for that.
.................................................. ........

Last edited by Jimbo; 01-14-2010 at 12:24 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #219
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17191 17191
any of these ignorant lames saying Illuminati doesn't exist?, well this is for all you, listen closely

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #220
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
i still can't believe we're on 10 pages. lmfao, mock-threads = win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago