Snoop Dogg & Jay-Z = Masonic "Brothers" in Arms

most viewed right now
 217
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 45
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #181
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #182
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 r.burgundy said:
it should be tha only question because certain posters think they can determine right an wrong for every last 1 of us

rap is entertainment,nothin more or less.what u take from it is what u take from it.u can get entrain in anything brotha.we all got our vices.

what do u mean "past tha conscious mind"?
more truth from you. props. and by "past the conscience mind" i mean we hear these messages in music, think nothing of them. but in reality the messages play a major role in every decision we make because the way we interpret them may be less harmful than it really is.

for example:

a rapper might say "take money, take money money money!"

then a urban youth will go out and rob innocent cats from their hard earned paychecks... ok so this kid thinks hes a thug now but in reality he just did the devils work without even acknowledging it.

but yeah man, we both agree, we gotta use our minds carefully.
 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM         #183
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh God -- will everyone just shut the f**k up for a minute? Obviously, we aren't going to budge with our beliefs and opinions because we aren't on the same team here. We can argue back and forth to the cows come home, but what good is that going to do? Because at the end of the day, one side has their opinion and the opposite side has theirs, so there's no use in arguing. It's just a waste of time.
 8 years ago '09        #184
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
 KhadijaQueen said:
Oh God -- will everyone just shut the f**k up for a minute? Obviously, we aren't going to budge with our beliefs and opinions because we aren't on the same team here. We can argue back and forth to the cows come home, but what good is that going to do? Because at the end of the day, one side has their opinion and the opposite side has theirs, so there's no use in arguing. It's just a waste of time.
Yea people on that bulls**t
 01-13-2010, 03:44 PM         #185
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
Oh God -- will everyone just shut the f**k up for a minute? Obviously, we aren't going to budge with our beliefs and opinions because we aren't on the same team here. We can argue back and forth to the cows come home, but what good is that going to do? Because at the end of the day, one side has their opinion and the opposite side has theirs, so there's no use in arguing. It's just a waste of time.
EXACTLY, one side doesn't give a f**k while the other side that those give a f**k don't give a f**k enough to do something about it

to you
 8 years ago '07        #186
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
u hear what these cats rap about at the end?
 8 years ago '07        #187
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 NuffGanja said:
more truth from you. props. and by "past the conscience mind" i mean we hear these messages in music, think nothing of them. but in reality the messages play a major role in every decision we make because the way we interpret them may be less harmful than it really is.

for example:

a rapper might say "take money, take money money money!"

then a urban youth will go out and rob innocent cats from their hard earned paychecks... ok so this kid thinks hes a thug now but in reality he just did the devils work without even acknowledging it.

but yeah man, we both agree, we gotta use our minds carefully.
ironically,prodigy is tha 1st dude who i heard mention tha illuminati.this was back in 95 i think.i was 15.eva since then i had a burnin desire to find out everything.it took me a good 10 years b4 i realized tha mistake i made an y i couldnt find what i was lookin for.it took so long cause i depended on otha peoples works an thoughts instead of formin my own,so im more than careful not to impose my thoughts on othas cause ive come to learn that that is thier main weapon.

certain posters call u all kinds of idiot an sheep an do anything to get a misguided point across.its a shame really cause they behave much like tha dudes they supposed to be opposin
 8 years ago '07        #188
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 KhadijaQueen said:
Oh God -- will everyone just shut the f**k up for a minute? Obviously, we aren't going to budge with our beliefs and opinions because we aren't on the same team here. We can argue back and forth to the cows come home, but what good is that going to do? Because at the end of the day, one side has their opinion and the opposite side has theirs, so there's no use in arguing. It's just a waste of time.
so y argue?tha elites of bx{mike moore,tha N,ETC,khadijaqueen) are callin all of us sheep s out here stupid an ignant for not believin,but yet cant seem to have an intelligent debate

were dumb for havin an opinion cause sheep just follow,yet they want us to follow thier opinion.kinda ironic isnt it

maybe if we spoke civily we could possibly get some where.everybody seems to think they exist,so y not try somethin like comparin notes?
 01-13-2010, 04:10 PM         #189
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
So, everyone who does the cold/dead fish handshake is probably a member of Illuninati? Because it couldn't possibly be that Snoop just gives people a lazy handshake. He has to be a mason or something because Jay-Z throws up the Diamond Cutter...err, the diamond hand signal a lot.

I'm not saying you're completely wrong(I could, but none of us common folk can be 100% sure on this issue), but you conspiracy cats can't call everyone who doesn't jump t conclusions as easily as yourself an idiot for finding all this quite amusing. It's one thing to be highly observant. It's another to connect dots that aren't really there in the first place.

maybe, maybe not...

but if you want to take that route, then i guess the THOUSANDS of other pictures of celebs/politicians doing the EXACT same handshake are all coincidences too right? get f**kin real...


 KhadijaQueen said:
You think Snoop and Jay, and other artists are members of illuminati? Are you f**king serious? They are just puppets for these bastards to use to negatively influence the minds of us as the people. That is why they are of use to the illuminati, but once they (illuminati) are done with these artists, they'll more or likely k!ll them and make it seem as if the artist committed suicide or someone else k!lled them.

plane crashes...

and to all of the people who are trying to spread the truth...maybe we should just leave these pricks alone...their heads are so far up their a.sses that they cant even CONSIDER the fact that we might be telling the truth, let alone believe it...

its ok, we can take comfort in the knowledge that they will either be k!lled off when the time comes, or implanted with an rfid chip..
 01-13-2010, 04:18 PM         #190
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
what tha hell r u squawkin about??i know good cot damn well no n*gga from a hood is in tha illuminati,nor hav i eva even come close to sayin somethin similar.tell that to tha n an mike moore

everybody is an illuminati puppet.includin u.what makes jay an snoop diff from webbie,an boosie if u talkin about negativity in music?music is a reflection of 1's life an what they go thru.their's negativity as well as inspiration to be found in everything maam.u use it how u want to.im from tha hood an still live there.nobodys gives a f**k what these rappers think or a.ssociate wit.if u aint makin good music,outta sight,outta mind

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #191
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
This thread isn't for real is it?
 8 years ago '07        #192
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Effit said:
This thread isn't for real is it?
only if you consider digital data to be real
 01-13-2010, 04:24 PM         #193
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
so y argue?tha elites of bx{mike moore,tha N,ETC,khadijaqueen) are callin all of us sheep s out here stupid an ignant for not believin,but yet cant seem to have an intelligent debate

were dumb for havin an opinion cause sheep just follow,yet they want us to follow thier opinion.kinda ironic isnt it

maybe if we spoke civily we could possibly get some where.everybody seems to think they exist,so y not try somethin like comparin notes?
You are truly a pompous imbecile. No one told you to follow anyone's opinions. And you're completely misinterpreting our cause for trying to inform you bastards. But like ol' dude said, let's not say anything about the illuminati or anything else knowledgeable to you all because your heads are so far up your a.sses, you can't even comprehend the thought that we could be telling you truthful information. But it's okay...go on about your daily life, man. I'm not stuntin' you or any of the people that disagree with my opinion 'cause hey -- at the end of the day, we all have different opinions about this s**t. Point, blank and period.
 8 years ago '07        #194
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
:rolll augh:
 01-13-2010, 04:29 PM         #195
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
You are truly a pompous imbecile. No one told you to follow anyone's opinions. And you're completely misinterpreting our cause for trying to inform you bastards. But like ol' dude said, let's not say anything about the illuminati or anything else knowledgeable to you all because your heads are so far up your a.sses, you can't even comprehend the thought that we could be telling you truthful information. But it's okay...go on about your daily life, man. I'm not stuntin' you or any of the people that disagree with my opinion 'cause hey -- at the end of the day, we all have different opinions about this s**t. Point, blank and period.
KhadijaQueen, let me ask you the same question i've asked your peers, what are YOU doing about this issue other then hittin the keys on your keyboard? Have you taken any action, planning on taking any action, or even discussed possible actions to take against these evil doers?
 8 years ago '07        #196
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Lot said:
KhadijaQueen, let me ask you the same question i've asked your peers, what are YOU doing about this issue other then hittin the keys on your keyboard? Have you taken any action, planning on taking any action, or even discussed possible actions to take against these evil doers?
Khadija, dont even answer this dumbf**k... he keeps askin what we doing about it like he the overseer of the world, n*gga go jack off.

The future belongs to who prepare for it today.


Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-13-2010 at 04:32 PM..
 01-13-2010, 04:37 PM         #197
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
Khadija, dont even answer this dumbf**k... he keeps askin what we doing about it like he the overseer of the world, n*gga go jack off.

The future belongs to who prepare for it today.
ay, i didn't bother you cause you admitted your not doing nothing but talking, i respect the fact you said you was too pusssy to do anything about it, now let the female talk, she'll most likely do more then you other clowns on this site, (The N, Moore, you, and screwhead).
 8 years ago '07        #198
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 KhadijaQueen said:
You are truly a pompous imbecile. No one told you to follow anyone's opinions. And you're completely misinterpreting our cause for trying to inform you bastards. But like ol' dude said, let's not say anything about the illuminati or anything else knowledgeable to you all because your heads are so far up your a.sses, you can't even comprehend the thought that we could be telling you truthful information. But it's okay...go on about your daily life, man. I'm not stuntin' you or any of the people that disagree with my opinion 'cause hey -- at the end of the day, we all have different opinions about this s**t. Point, blank and period.
lol what tha f**k is goin on in your bird brain that u think somebody needs your uninformed a.ss to inform them of anything?i didnt see anybody ask or request any info

tellin us about illuminati this an that is not informin s**t.not 1 person in this thread is sayin it dont exist.how about u an tha rest of tha tinfoil hat crew inform us of your great plan of resistance,otha than tryin to "spread tha word".cause if thats tha best plan u got u might as well k!ll yaselves an save them tha pleasure

u idiots r only knowledgeable to yaselves

how about u comprehend tha thought that u might not know whateva it is u think u know.i know u bein wrong isnt even a possibility tho
 8 years ago '07        #199
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Lot said:
ay, i didn't bother you cause you admitted your not doing nothing but talking, i respect the fact you said you was too pusssy to do anything about it, now let the female talk, she'll most likely do more then you other clowns on this site, (The N, Moore, you, and screwhead).
aight hahaha f**got a.ss n*gga, u slick, keep it up. u a typin a.ss n*gga yourself, im just holdin the mirror up at you b**ch


Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-13-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 01-13-2010, 04:39 PM         #200
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
looks like i'm not the only one that sees your age Deleet.....your immature posts speak for themselves....
your not doing anything productive either...... if you really want to help the masses tell us the when, why, where and who for the depopulation(LOL)........... you trying to decipher a jay-z video is not helping....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy