Christian Battle Rapper Gets Slaughtered: Jay Focus vs. Amzilla

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-16-2010, 01:50 AM         #141
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It doesn't seem to me that this fantastically marvelous universe, this tremendous range of time and space and different kinds of animals, and all the different planets, and all these atoms with all their motions, and so on, all this complicated thing can merely be a stage so that God can watch human beings struggle for good and evil — which is the view that religion has. The stage is too big for the drama"

- Richard Feynman

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."

- Richard Feynman

"What I'm saying is, if God wanted to send us a message, and ancient writings were the only way he could think of doing it, he could have done a better job."

- Carl Sagan

"Anything you don't understand, Mr. Rankin, you attribute to God. God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say God did it."

- Carl Sagan

"The major religions on the Earth contradict each other left and right. You can't all be correct. And what if all of you are wrong? It's a possibility, you know. You must care about the truth, right? Well, the way to winnow through all the differing contentions is to be skeptical. I'm not any more skeptical about your religious beliefs than I am about every new scientific idea I hear about. But in my line of work, they're called hypotheses, not inspiration and not revelation."

- Carl Sagan

8 years ago '04        #142
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 persuazion said:
no we wont anytime soon because we are still greatly outnumbered and their are alot of Religious nuts who would most likely try to k!ll you for opposing their belief system,despite their 10 commandments... Look at all the death threats and hate mail Richard Dawkins receives.....and all he did was write a book on it.Plus what we believe has no negative effect on you....I dont think your going to burn in a firery pit for eternity if you dont think like I do....I dont try and break down every move you make and tell you its wrong.All we can do is hope that people keep snapping out of this s**t....it will take time but this article proves how things are changing

:These dramatic shifts in just 18 years are detailed in the new American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS), to be released today. It finds that, despite growth and immigration that has added nearly 50 million adults to the U.S. population, almost all religious denominations have lost ground since the first ARIS survey in 1990.

"More than ever before, people are just making up their own stories of who they are. They say, 'I'm everything. I'm nothing. I believe in myself,' " says Barry Kosmin, survey co-author.

Among the key findings in the 2008 survey:

• So many Americans claim no religion at all (15%, up from 8% in 1990), that this category now outranks every other major U.S. religious group except Catholics and Baptists. In a nation that has long been mostly Christian, "the challenge to Christianity … does not come from other religions but from a rejection of all forms of organized religion," the report concludes. :

Full article at

good post, the fact of the matter is that religion doesnt have a place in the every changing, ever evolving 21st century U.S. society. Religion has lost its hold on everything, people are starting to wake up now more then ever before. The doctrines have gone too far from any book. Im opposed to raising any child in any religion, Im gonna just tell my kids "you become whatever you say you are" and let them create their life as they go along.
 8 years ago '04        #143
space
space
 Shade737 said:
Religion has the influence to show them a side that would otherwise never be shown. Most people go on to do bad things and never even get exposed to the good side. Religions reach can expose them to it and have them turn their ways around. Countless people turned good thanks to religions exposing them to it and refuse bad temptations because of it. Those many people cannot be ignored.
True, religion has been responsible for turning a lot of people around...but I have to disagree with the statement, "Religion has the influence to show them a side that would otherwise never be shown." religion keeps people hoping for heaven, something they will never see. especially if it only exists in the imagination.
 8 years ago '04        #144
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
The countries with the highest rates of education are surprisingly the least religious, so stating that most religious people are uneducated idiots is fact.
you took the words right outta my mouth!
 8 years ago '04        #145
space
space
 vegaspete27k said:
that was the worst piece of s**t video ive ever seen in my life. does anybody really find this s**t entertaining?
you're on the wrong site buddy.....only hip hop heads here!!!
 8 years ago '04        #146
space
space
 Left Hook said:
This thread saddens the hell out of me. I don't want to get into the whole argument, but a word to the atheists... can you stop being so aggressive? See, if you wanted to be aggressive, that's cool -- just make sure you didn't accuse the Christians of being hypocrites and bigots first.

You've labeled the Christians here as hypocrites and bigots for condemning other beliefs, yet you yourselves can't be open to the fact that many individuals gain strength from religion. We're not even talking about fact or fiction right now, I'm just construing the fact that you've called others a hypocrite, yet you yourselves have proven to be less than gentleman-like.

See the picture someone posted showed a Christian being a douchebag, and some are, and most of you atheists agreed. Yet when the Christians came here to defend their faith, the faith that have given them and/or their families strength, you try to deny their belief by saying it's false. In a post-modern world, all this is arguable. But then again, as I said, we're not even arguing about God vs Science or Christianity vs Atheism right now. I'm just trying to point at the fact that you need to look in the mirror yourselves man, 'cause the way I see it, the Christians here are just trying to defend what they believe in, and some of you are trying to shut it down with some real ignorant talk.

Maybe it's bad experience with another fellow Christian, maybe it's because you weren't brought up by Christian values, but I know there's a reason for your resistance to religion. To say that parents teach Heaven and Hell just to instill fear is - to me - plain ignorant. Churches collecting money to rob the poor? Hey man, have you been disappointed by religion before? I just want to know where all this antagonism is coming from. There are churches out there that tirelessly work voluntarily to help the many third world countries out there. They selflessly work without pay just to see a better world.

Again, please, my post isn't even about trying to prove God's existence. It's about some of the atheists here needing to be a little more introspective and look at yourselves before you point the finger at other people.

As for me? I'm a Christian. One look at the vast sea, the trees, the animals and the humans is all I need to acknowledge that all this didn't "just come about". To me, there had to be a Creator. And I hope you don't label me as "stupid" or "know nothing about science". While I might not excel in science, I currently undertake a double degree course in both Law and Business at a top-tiered university. Your logic is that if you believe in something you don't see = you're dumb. And I just don't see the logic in that.

Hope you dudes don't get offended at this wall of text, I was just speaking my mind.
relax buddy, nobody's throwin stones in here. this is all intellectual debate. the insecurities that you say are an attack on you must strike a nerve.....sensitive much?
 8 years ago '04        #147
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
your facts only run so far....the basis for your belief is based on an incomplete theory...thus making it no more "factual" than the very religions which you scoff at....it all boils down to belief.....
the difference between the atheist beliefs and your beliefs is that the atheist's belief can be measured, where as yours cannot. so as they continue to dig for facts they will find new info about the creation of life and exploration of our universe. where christians will still be knocking on doors, thumping their bibles........good luck with that
 8 years ago '04        #148
space
space
 slimyellow said:
jay focus wasnt always a gospel rapper but he did always battle without cursing.
yea that s**t is awkward to me tho, but I give him mad respect for doin his thing.
 8 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 Dash420 said:
yall n*ggas need 2 take this debate to the knowledge corner or streets of BX

back to the battle i think the battle was crazy Am-zilla destroyed dude and it was jus too awkward seein jay focus spit because every1 in the crowd was all tense and scared 2 react imo..to me christian battle rappers should have their own league or division its like watching the Lakers play the Sparks or some s**t..

jay focus isnt a bad rapper tho and that 2nd round was his biggest downfall wit that slipup and that jayz line was just cruel lol
I guess the crowd reacted that way bcuz they wasnt really feelin what he was sayin.......

You said "Christian Battle Rapping League"
:rolll augh:

edit:

oooo wee that was a good laugh! i needed that

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 01-16-2010 at 02:51 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:
lol i cant stop playing this battle. That n*gga sayin some clown a.ss s**t.

"make everybody start scraaaaaaaaaaatchiiiiiiiiiin
i get rid'a this jock itch like fast actin tinaaaaaaaaaaaaactiiiiiiiiiiiiin"

:laughing9:
Thats that Jay Focus swagger homey:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #151
space
space
 Magic City said:
Tell That to this lady.

Exactly! The same can be said for the way society works in the US. Ever wonder why religion and "god" hold such a strong foundations in "the hood"? Because Education holds so little and ignorance holds an overwhelming amount.

Uhhh no. It's all the same BS from earlier civilizations. Almost all religions are based off of earlier ones, with minor changes made over time.

Indeed there is a reason. We aren't swayed by stories of mysticism and false promises. Atheists realize the absurdity and danger of taking the bible or any religious text as literal. Or even metaphorical for that matter. You can't sit there and pick and choose which parts of your religion you're going to follow and obey. You either become a devout "enter religion here" or you're not one at all. If you're going to condemn someone to an eternal life of fiery hell because they're a homos3xual then the next time someone you know steals something you have to cut their arm off as pursuant to your laws as a Christian or Muslim. Religion is a plague on humanity that is surely devouring or sense of civilization. The key part to that word being CIVIL! When was the last time you heard of someone committing genocide in the name of Atheism? Or an Atheist saying someone should be executed on the spot for not sharing the same religions views as them? I know I couldn't think of one instance either, yet Religion has been the cause of actions like these since the beginning of recorded history.

Actually these missions have less to do with helping third world countries as it does with "helping" third world countries by introducing to them the gospels of god and the knowledge of heaven if you "repent". When was the last time you've seen a religious group or sect go on a mission without the intent to preach and spread the word? When was the last time these groups went anywhere and did any type of charity work just for the sake of helping, with no questions asked, not caring about the people who they were trying to helps' life and religious preferences? No spreading the word or preaching the gospel or anything or the sorts? Just "Here is help for all, we don't judge and we have no interests in trying to convert you." Yes I know, I haven't seen that either.

As far as your stance on our logic goes, you don't make a lick of sense. So by your statement I wouldn't believe in oxygen because I can't see it? Or gravity because it's not visible? That is 100% pure grade-A cow s**t. I don't believe in a god because there is nothing in this world supporting or even hinting at the existence of one. It has nothing to do with whether one is able to be seen or not. We can physically feel the air around as the wind blows - so we know it exists (this is just to make a simple non complex argument btw), we can measure the force of gravity and it's affects on us and other objects, BUT THERE IS NOTHING ON EARTH THAT YOU CAN DO TO EVEN MAKE A CREDIBLE SUGGESTION THAT A GOD MIGHT EXISTS!

That's were our logic lies.

You mean aside from the fact that evolution is visible in almost every form and facade of life? Yea you are right, nobody can prove evolution. :rolleyes2:

When a baby goes from being a sperm cell to being a full living human being what has it done through out its' life time? (the process of a single celled organism becoming a highly complexed multicelled organism) Magically formed itself? No, it evolved! That is what you would call evolution on a small scale. When a plant grows from a seed into a lumbering tree what process has occurred? Again evolution. So aside from all the general evidence supporting the theory (which shouldn't even be called such anymore) wouldn't logic tell you that evolution on a grand scale is more than possible it's probable since evolution on a small scale occurs within our lives daily?

good post!

Holy s**t that first vid is crazy..his mom lost it! Thats the textbook definition of "conditional love"
I agree, thats why there's a church on damn near every corner in the hood. Ignorance is bliss, but only for those who posses the knowledge.

I agree with what you said about Evolution happening on a small scale..especially the points about the embryo and the seed evolving into the tree! thats gave me one of those "Ah ha!" moments
I also liked ur point about the baby developing from a sperm cell that penetrates the egg, EVLOVES into an embryo which EVOLVES into a baby girl which EVOLVES into a deprived teen which EVLOVES into a wh0ore.
awesome post.
 8 years ago '04        #152
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 SpittN4Cash said:
I guess the crowd reacted that way bcuz they wasnt really feelin what he was sayin.......

You said "Christian Battle Rapping League"
:rolll augh:

edit:

oooo wee that was a good laugh! i needed that
i mean s**t they had that AMERICAN IDOL talent contest show on BET last year or whenever wit mary-mary and kirk franklin being judges or whatever. and they already have Gospel rappers as is why not make a Battle League i mean they do everything else anyway lol? it would be hilarious 2 see but i think itll be repetitive

but wouldnt like those who could battle the best could also would you say preach the best? kinda like how at a regular battle when a rapper say a line thatll have the crowd laughin or in Awe over how nice it was ..the Christian Battles will have the crowd being blessed and sanctified when the Gospel rappers spit a "nice" line

maybe i should holla at D-rect..i see that n*gga around school every week all the time anyway
 01-16-2010, 12:08 PM         #153
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Click the link, its a post I made.

Evolution is a fact.

The Theory of Evolution is a scientific theory.

There's a difference between Evolution and The theory of Evolution.

You don't know much about evolution, its obvious.

there is nothing in that link that can prove anything beyond a shadow of a doubt about the origins of existence....again you,nor anyone else on this planet has enough information to come to any concluding "fact" to prove it..."evolution" is an incomplete theory..
 01-16-2010, 12:20 PM         #154
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Symon; 03-17-2015 at 10:04 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #155
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
lmao you would never see this type of s**t in the url
 8 years ago '09        #156
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
jay focus can suck the free mason out of jay z's d*ck
 01-16-2010, 02:11 PM         #157
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
there is nothing in that link that can prove anything beyond a shadow of a doubt about the origins of existence....again you,nor anyone else on this planet has enough information to come to any concluding "fact" to prove it..."evolution" is an incomplete theory..
Shut the f**k up.

Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of existence, you d*ck gargling b**ch; the statement you made is what proves to me that you're a f**king idiot who knows nothing about evolution. Strangely, idiots such as yourself are always the most militant and eager to criticize evolution.

Do yourself a favor, slice open your stomach, extract the acid, split your skull, then pour that acid on your brain.
 8 years ago '04        #158
space
space
 Dash420 said:
i mean s**t they had that AMERICAN IDOL talent contest show on BET last year or whenever wit mary-mary and kirk franklin being judges or whatever. and they already have Gospel rappers as is why not make a Battle League i mean they do everything else anyway lol? it would be hilarious 2 see but i think itll be repetitive

but wouldnt like those who could battle the best could also would you say preach the best? kinda like how at a regular battle when a rapper say a line thatll have the crowd laughin or in Awe over how nice it was ..the Christian Battles will have the crowd being blessed and sanctified when the Gospel rappers spit a "nice" line

maybe i should holla at D-rect..i see that n*gga around school every week all the time anyway
Real talk, I dont think anybody would show up to one of those. I mean Ive seen muslims and 5 percenters battle it out, but they bring that anger and aggressiveness to a battle and that makes it entertaining. christians dont really have an aggressive bone in their body, they're more "sheep-like"..I dunno I personally think a christian battle league would be kinda corny.

U kno Drect fa-realz? then I think u should toss that out there to him, he knows more about battle rapping and what draws a crowd then I do..I wouldnt mind watching a few battles like that

edit:

then again that would bring a lot of aggressive attention to the christians, other religions would enter the battle scene and then it would be like "lyrical armegeddon" different religions going back and forth on the mic

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 01-16-2010 at 03:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #159
space
space
 season said:
jay focus can suck the free mason out of jay z's d*ck
haha I kno rite.. EPIC line!
 8 years ago '04        #160
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas actually believe humans came from Monkeys.

So Lost...Like Nas
true, but church & religion teaches us man came from dust, and woman came from a mans rib bone.....his RIBS!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy