Christian Battle Rapper Gets Slaughtered: Jay Focus vs. Amzilla

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
jay focus wasnt always a gospel rapper but he did always battle without cursing.
 8 years ago '04        #122
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
yall n*ggas need 2 take this debate to the knowledge corner or streets of BX

back to the battle i think the battle was crazy Am-zilla destroyed dude and it was jus too awkward seein jay focus spit because every1 in the crowd was all tense and scared 2 react imo..to me christian battle rappers should have their own league or division its like watching the Lakers play the Sparks or some s**t..

jay focus isnt a bad rapper tho and that 2nd round was his biggest downfall wit that slipup and that jayz line was just cruel lol
 01-14-2010, 01:48 PM         #123
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
trust me i've seen most all there is to see on evolution...it is based on a theory that is missing entirely to much information to ever be considered "fact".....there is nobody on this planet who can categorically prove evolution....it's just the most scientific theory they can come up with right now....thus making it more faith,than science....
Click the link, its a post I made.

Evolution is a fact.

The Theory of Evolution is a scientific theory.

There's a difference between Evolution and The theory of Evolution.

You don't know much about evolution, its obvious.
 01-14-2010, 02:01 PM         #124
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Click the link, its a post I made.

Evolution is a fact.

The Theory of Evolution is a scientific theory.

There's a difference between Evolution and The theory of Evolution.

You don't know much about evolution, its obvious.
 8 years ago '04        #125
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3138 3138
this whole battle was whack. i cant really watch this bulls**t
 8 years ago '05        #126
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
@ dudes arguing that evolution isn't a fact

dude just find that post Shaolin made about those flies that 'evolved' in like a month or whatever

or the one he posted about the two different birds on the same island that the only difference is one has a different color tail or some s**t, but because of some weird evolutionary difference they can't impregnate each other, thus making them a different species....

The Theory of Evolution is a theory, hence 'THEORY of Evolution'

evolution is a fact
 8 years ago '04        #127
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
damn the n*gga never stood a chance talk about one sided
 8 years ago '05        #128
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
lol i cant stop playing this battle. That n*gga sayin some clown a.ss s**t.

"make everybody start scraaaaaaaaaaatchiiiiiiiiiin
i get rid'a this jock itch like fast actin tinaaaaaaaaaaaaactiiiiiiiiiiiiin"

:laughing9:
 01-14-2010, 05:58 PM         #129
Infamous Sigo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Lets do a quick run through of Christianity...

Evolution disproves it easily:

Since evolution is fact, God didn't really create Adam and Eve, nor did he "make her from Adam's rib"; Since Adam and Eve weren't created by God, no one ever actually sinned by eating the apple; since no one sinned, there was no point for Jesus to redeem humanity; since there was no point for Jesus, there's really no purpose for Christianity.
And science also proves that every human male/female can trace his ancestry to a sinclge common ancestor about 200,000 years ago.
 01-14-2010, 06:01 PM         #130
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous Sigo said:
And science also proves that every human male/female can trace his ancestry to a sinclge common ancestor about 200,000 years ago.
How does this disprove evolution?
 8 years ago '06        #131
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
he sinnin today
 8 years ago '06        #132
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 persuazion said:
Isnt it up to the parents to promote good morals? So the parents HAVE to install the fear factor of Heaven and Hell into kids to make them behave?

I dont think its fair to install these things into children before their even old enough to think for themselves
Tell That to this lady.

[video - click to view]

Shade737 said:
How does high education lead to being atheist when the existence of God is in a uncharted territory.

[video - click to view]

CHRONICLE said:
The countries with the highest rates of education are surprisingly the least religious, so stating that most religious people are uneducated idiots is fact.
Exactly! The same can be said for the way society works in the US. Ever wonder why religion and "god" hold such a strong foundations in "the hood"? Because Education holds so little and ignorance holds an overwhelming amount.

Shade737 said:
Looking for an answer about things in uncharted territory leads to religious belief. Most of the weak religions got weeded out and only believable ones remain as we see which one can survive as the chosen truth as we go into the future collecting info as we go.
Uhhh no. It's all the same BS from earlier civilizations. Almost all religions are based off of earlier ones, with minor changes made over time.

Left Hook said:
Maybe it's bad experience with another fellow Christian, maybe it's because you weren't brought up by Christian values, but I know there's a reason for your resistance to religion.

There are churches out there that tirelessly work voluntarily to help the many third world countries out there. They selflessly work without pay just to see a better world.

Your logic is that if you believe in something you don't see = you're dumb. And I just don't see the logic in that.
Indeed there is a reason. We aren't swayed by stories of mysticism and false promises. Atheists realize the absurdity and danger of taking the bible or any religious text as literal. Or even metaphorical for that matter. You can't sit there and pick and choose which parts of your religion you're going to follow and obey. You either become a devout "enter religion here" or you're not one at all. If you're going to condemn someone to an eternal life of fiery hell because they're a homos3xual then the next time someone you know steals something you have to cut their arm off as pursuant to your laws as a Christian or Muslim. Religion is a plague on humanity that is surely devouring or sense of civilization. The key part to that word being CIVIL! When was the last time you heard of someone committing genocide in the name of Atheism? Or an Atheist saying someone should be executed on the spot for not sharing the same religions views as them? I know I couldn't think of one instance either, yet Religion has been the cause of actions like these since the beginning of recorded history.

Actually these missions have less to do with helping third world countries as it does with "helping" third world countries by introducing to them the gospels of god and the knowledge of heaven if you "repent". When was the last time you've seen a religious group or sect go on a mission without the intent to preach and spread the word? When was the last time these groups went anywhere and did any type of charity work just for the sake of helping, with no questions asked, not caring about the people who they were trying to helps' life and religious preferences? No spreading the word or preaching the gospel or anything or the sorts? Just "Here is help for all, we don't judge and we have no interests in trying to convert you." Yes I know, I haven't seen that either.

As far as your stance on our logic goes, you don't make a lick of sense. So by your statement I wouldn't believe in oxygen because I can't see it? Or gravity because it's not visible? That is 100% pure grade-A cow s**t. I don't believe in a god because there is nothing in this world supporting or even hinting at the existence of one. It has nothing to do with whether one is able to be seen or not. We can physically feel the air around as the wind blows - so we know it exists (this is just to make a simple non complex argument btw), we can measure the force of gravity and it's affects on us and other objects, BUT THERE IS NOTHING ON EARTH THAT YOU CAN DO TO EVEN MAKE A CREDIBLE SUGGESTION THAT A GOD MIGHT EXISTS!

That's were our logic lies.

HotepSuns said:
trust me i've seen most all there is to see on evolution...it is based on a theory that is missing entirely to much information to ever be considered "fact".....there is nobody on this planet who can categorically prove evolution....it's just the most scientific theory they can come up with right now....thus making it more faith,than science....
You mean aside from the fact that evolution is visible in almost every form and facade of life? Yea you are right, nobody can prove evolution. :rolleyes2:

When a baby goes from being a sperm cell to being a full living human being what has it done through out its' life time? (the process of a single celled organism becoming a highly complexed multicelled organism) Magically formed itself? No, it evolved! That is what you would call evolution on a small scale. When a plant grows from a seed into a lumbering tree what process has occurred? Again evolution. So aside from all the general evidence supporting the theory (which shouldn't even be called such anymore) wouldn't logic tell you that evolution on a grand scale is more than possible it's probable since evolution on a small scale occurs within our lives daily?

Last edited by G2MC; 01-16-2010 at 01:23 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #133
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Left Hook said:
Hey man, I'm a Christian, so I try not to be a hypocrite. Don't go too hard on us religious types folk :dancingcool:
you right, not all christians bash, there are actually some who imitate christ and arent judgmental. but those aint the ones that I got beef wit...Im pissed at those door knockin bible thumpers!!
 8 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 Magic City said:
It is good to hsave support, but as I've said countless time and will say once more ..

I don't believe in God, I believe in people.

My support comes from my family and friends and even from strangers at times. And you know what they all have in common? They're all REAL. I can talk to them and they'll talk back. I can get answers for questions I ask and receive advice and so forth.

I have no need for that superstitious ethereal "spiritual" sense of worth to live my life. Nor do I want it.

And as far as hope, exactly what do you mean by this? Hope that when I die I'll be reunited with my long dead loved ones? Hope that I'll get to live an everlasting life in a supernatural paradise because I met Gods' standards of living life?

Nope, I'm good off of hope. I'd rather live in reality than waste my time hoping for fantasies.
Real talk..I agree with you homey! Im like Redd Foxx..I want my s**t here on earth!
 8 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 Shang Tsung said:
nah f**k that, its not cool...its 2010 and these n*ggas still think a giant man in the clouds gonna save em ...its time to put a stop to this madness
Right.. Although there is some intelligent energy behind the creation of everything, its not a white man on the throne in the sky!..when are people gonna grow up and stop taking these wise-tales as facts?
 8 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 Symon said:
neither of both f**got.
now get mad and eat a d*ck you narrow-minded loser.
...and lol at them other hobby atheists who are gettin at me because they think im a christian..withouth having any proof..strictly based on a.ssumptions...that again says a lot.:lachen001:

Oh my bad...you just act like one, thats all.
 8 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 persuazion said:
The little good that they do will never make up for how badly religion has f**ked up the world. LoL they take in millions and millions of dollars of untaxed money every year and they give somebody a package of socks and a bowl of soup and people are satisfied.....there are plenty of charities out there that have nothing to do with religion...you know Denmark was rated as the having the worlds happiest people and they also have one of the highest ratio's of Atheists.....you see how society can be without Religion breaking you down and making you feel like you and everything you do is worthless if you dont worship an invisible man?? What do you mean religious people are known for helping people and doing things that Atheists wouldnt care enough to do......thats a very s**tty,closeminded,cocky thing to say and just one of the reasons why I think Religion f**ks your brain up......there are a ton of non religious charities out there.....maybe youve heard of some like The Red Cross??? Heres a list in case you want your money to really do some good instead of lining the pockets of people who think everybody that doesnt believe in what they do are going to burn for eternity.....
Nicely put

I also see the damage that religion does to a society. I'd like to see a list of more countries that are doing well without a "God" or any "religions"...that would open a lot of peoples eyes.
Religion has done so much bad than good over the years! Just last year an abortion doctor was k!lled by some religious nut who thought he was doing good. And he was american, and American religious terrorist, but its strange how the government only wants to act like muslims are the only religious nuts in the world.
 8 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:
That battle was f**king hilarious

That quote was f**king hilarious
yeah that s**t was crazy!

and yea, that "world without religion is chaos" quote really was nonsense wasnt it!?
 8 years ago '04        #139
space
space

klm1015 said:
Once my friend saw I was down and tried to cheer me up and just said "Jesus loves you" This guy comes around and says too bad Jesus doesnt exist. It wasnt really his business now was it?
 8 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 Shade737 said:
So people cant find anything other than religion to do that over? Your giving religion to much credit to everything.

Religions with good morals are needed because of its heavy influence and reach compared to other ways.

You can have good morals without religion but good luck promoting them without the great reach and influence as religion.

It hindering science is a mixed bag.
it was already stated that religion-less societies such as denmark are much further advanced than our society, look at what china is doing now and look at its potential...china is s**tting on the rest of the world and they dont have the divisions of religions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy